This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 05-12-17, 09:14   #1
brewers7

brewers7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NBA Week 8...

Phoenix / Toronto over 224.5, laying $110 to win $100 // The Suns did their job Monday night scoring 115 points, but the Sixers just could not get it going at all offensively. Toronto has been scoring points in droves at home this season. So as the saying goes, ďIf at first you donít succeed, try, try againĒ.

Good Luck.

I will update my record later in the day.

Picks

Sides: (1) TBA

Totals: (1) Pho ov, (2) TBA
brewers7 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 05-12-17, 11:53   #2
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Thank you brewers7 for your job in here which is amazing even if the last pick was bad. You doing great job. I have started to follow you on twitter to make sure I'm always on time with your bets.

Cheers buddy
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 22:56   #3
brewers7

30-18 (regular season), +$1020.

Sides: 16-8
Totals: 13-6
2H: 0-4
1Q: 1-0
#1 Sides: 31-16-1
#1 Totals: 29-19

Picks

Sides: (1) Uta, (2) Was, (3) Tor

Totals: (1) Tor ov, (2) Uta un, (3) Was un
Old 06-12-17, 07:44   #4
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Well done bos
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 00:42   #5
brewers7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoo View Post
Well done bos
Thanx....

No plays.

Second-half plays tonight maybe.

I donít like this board at all for a guy who plays 1 or 2 games. No absolute stand-out play for me. Maybe I need some new trends. Although once my picks and rankings were all said and done, I like my top 2 sides and totals and am luke-warm with both #3 picks. New Orleans has a revenge-spot for a 32-point loss earlier in the season to Denver. Memphis is a chart-play.

31-18 (regular season), +$1120.

Totals: 14-6
#1 Sides: 32-16-1
#1 Totals: 30-19

Picks

Sides: (1) Mem, (2) Sac, (3) NO, (4) Det, (5) Dal, (6) Atl, (7) Chi, (8) Mia, (9) Cha, (10) LAC

Totals: (1) Mia un, (2) Mem un, (3) Atl ov, (4) Chi ov, (5) Dal ov, (6) Sac ov, (7) Det un, (8) LAC ov, (9) NO ov, (1) Cha un
Old 07-12-17, 20:55   #6
brewers7

No plays.

I always get worried when I have every game on the board Under. I like to think the Wizards/Suns under is the strongest under of the four, but again, this board has no play that jumps off the page at me so with that said, I will pass tonight.

#1 Sides: 32-17-1
#1 Totals: 30-20

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL, (2) OKC, (3) Uta, (4) Pho

Totals: (1) Pho un, (2) OKC un, (3) Uta un, (4) LAL un
Old 07-12-17, 21:19   #7
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Brewers, how likely would you say a Utah win is? Earlier this season they were swept away by Houston and I think they will be eager to avenge that big loss. Besides Houston are 10:1 away from home which is great. However looking at the teams they have faced away (Memphis, Phoenix, Indiana, Atlanta, New York, Memphis, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Sacramento, GS), some of these teams are one of the worst in the league - Sac, Pho, Atl, Charlotte has been struggling too. They lost to Mem twice before beating them the last time, they beat GSW on the opening night, but I am not taking this too seriously. So I would say they have beaten only 3 decent home teams - NY, Ind and Philly. So IMO tonight is a good spot for the Jazz to snap Houston's good away run. Also Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 away games, however so is Utah, one of these strikes is going to end tonight, but which one....

Last edited by HeatAr; 07-12-17 at 21:22.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 00:15   #8
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

Consider it taking live when you see how fast is the tempo. Utah is more stable team and with Gobbert now they can slow the tempo down and protect the rim better. Houston played last 6 games with teams that i "hate" for betting and not so good in defence. This will be the best test for Houston recently and now we will see how Cp3 contribute to the team. Utah have better defence, more organized attacks, better coaching stuff. ONLY tired legs can damage Utah bcs they might not be able to put all-in in defence for the whole game and Houston might outrun them as Houston is waaaay more rested.
Serpico_re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 00:56   #9
brewers7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Brewers, how likely would you say a Utah win is? Earlier this season they were swept away by Houston and I think they will be eager to avenge that big loss. Besides Houston are 10:1 away from home which is great. However looking at the teams they have faced away (Memphis, Phoenix, Indiana, Atlanta, New York, Memphis, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Sacramento, GS), some of these teams are one of the worst in the league - Sac, Pho, Atl, Charlotte has been struggling too. They lost to Mem twice before beating them the last time, they beat GSW on the opening night, but I am not taking this too seriously. So I would say they have beaten only 3 decent home teams - NY, Ind and Philly. So IMO tonight is a good spot for the Jazz to snap Houston's good away run. Also Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 away games, however so is Utah, one of these strikes is going to end tonight, but which one....

Didn't see this till now....You can gt me on twitter or even email me with questions, but I do not know if I am allowed to give an email address so I won't for now....

-----------------------------

No plays tonight.

Busy at work. Sorry for late post, but it is what it is. Not sure how reliable these picks are as I like the top 2 sides and top 2 totals, but I simply cannot narrow them down to 1 or 2 picks, so I am passing.

#1 Sides: 33-17-1
#1 Totals: 31-20

Picks

Sides: (1) SA, (2) Cle, (3) Mil, (4) Mem , (5) Den, (6) Sac, (7) Chi, (8) Det

Totals: (1) SA un, (2) Den ov, (3) Mil un, (4) Cle ov, (5) Mem un, (6) Sac un, (7) Det un, (8) Chi un
Old 09-12-17, 20:25   #10
brewers7

I may have a play tonight. Will make a decision later. I will look at second half play possibilities.

Still busy at work, so write-ups will be limited. Wanted to get the picks up before the 3:05 EST game. My totals are sliding, big-time as I have had a 0-5 and a 0-8 day with those picks during the last week or so and the daily #1 Totals picks are below 60% for the first time all season. That was inevitable, though. Hopefully I can turn those around. With that said, I like my totals tonight. Perhaps tonight will be a break out night for my totals. #1 Sides are still doing well. Milwaukee is a chart-play because we are fading Utah after their C7 was snapped last time out.

#1 Sides: 34-17-1
#1 Totals: 31-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Atl, (2) Mil, (3) Cha, (4) Mia , (5) Por, (6) Phi, (7) NY, (8) Was, (9) SA, (10) Mem

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) Phi un, (3) Por ov, (4) SA ov, (5) Mia ov, (6) Was un, (7) NY un, (8) Mem un, (9) Mil ov, (10) Cha un
Old 10-12-17, 20:55   #11
brewers7

I may or may not have a play today. Should have made a couple yesterday, including 2H plays. Perhaps I am being too conservative right now, but just taking it easy as I have been very busy at work taking on more hours.

Let-down spot for Indiana and a lot of key guys questionable. I need to see who is and who is out there before making Denver an official play. Knicks have a chart-play to the Over but Atlanta 4-1 to the Under on back-end of back-to-backs or I would be all over that Over. Still might play it. Again, I picked a lot of Unders today and that always worries me, although I was 3-1 taking all the Unders on Thursday. Detroit has lost 5 straight, losing a lot of close games, but the Celtics have a revenge spot. I still like Detroit to win that game.

#1 Sides: 35-17-1
#1 Totals: 32-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Den, (2) Det, (3) Atl, (4) Phi, (5) Sac, (6) Min

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) Phi un, (3) Den un, (4) Det un, (5) Sac un, (6) Min un
Old 12-12-17, 00:44   #12
brewers7

Toronto / LA Clippers over 215, laying $110 to win $100 // The Clippers are trending towards Overs recently, going Over 5 out of their last 6 games and 4 straight home games. Toronto has been an Under team on the road, and the small chart-play to the Under for Toronto scares me as I almost did not play this total due to that. However, I like Toronto to put up points in this matchup. I hope I am not forcing this play, as I hate going against chart-plays, even small ones, but this play kind of jumped off the board a bit to me, so I have to trust my instincts and take this Over.

Good Luck.

Notes: I do not like any sides tonight, but like my totals. I am tempted to take the Bulls here as this looks like a trap play all the way, even with Kyrie Irving out and Al Horford questionable. However, the Bulls are suddenly better with Nikola Mirotic back as they have won 2 straight games for the first time all year.

#1 Sides: 35-18-1
#1 Totals: 33-21

Picks

Sides: (1) Chi, (2) NO, (3) Por, (4) Tor, (5) Mem, (6) Cha

Totals: (1) Tor ov, (2) NO ov, (3) Chi un, (4) Mem un, (5) Cha un, (6) Por un
Old 12-12-17, 01:55   #13
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

I have no idea what is going on with Cahrlotte, they have very good team and it seems like Howard is cursed! Zeller is out for this game, and Paul George is back but it seems they wont push him to play big minutes bcs of soreness. I can not trust OKC they f@@@d me up s meny times and i do not like this team, that Caramel is just poor and he should stop playing in NBA, mayba China is his destiny.
Cha+7.5 i can see them hold on.

Houston is winning and that is important right? i am not impress with this team yet. NO after last game and very well organized attack and now The eyebrow back ? +12.5 is too much

any thoughts
Serpico_re is online now   Reply With Quote