This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-12-17, 23:14   #1
freak13

freak13 is on a distinguished road
Default Austria Vienna AEK Athens FC 07.12.2017

Not really impressed with Austria. They are half decent when they counter attack and sit deep, but in this game they need to win. AEK needs a point to go into the next round, but I doubt they gonna play for a point and would want to win it as quickly as possible. It shouldnt be that hard for them to win this one as they are a class and a half above their opponents. Odds around 2,40-2,50 work for me. I reckon they will go down tomorrow.
freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-12-17, 14:13   #2
3xmtrading
Freshman

3xmtrading is on a distinguished road

AH2-0.25 @ 1.92 @ Marathonbet
Stake: 3/10

I made a difficult decision on AEK not because it will not win, but I feel I'm used when I play at a smaller odds then 24 hours ago. Why I use word "seriousness"? Because most clubs give their maximum in these matches and as an example I will take both matches against Milan where AEK is the only one that remains not defeated while Austria received 10 goals. You think it's accidental? If you ask me, no. When I saw a second match between AEK and Milan ended with 0:0 my opinion passed in my head, another Greek club managed to park the bus very well in front of the box, but when I looked at the replay of match as well as the highlights I was surprised that both games ended 0:0 because in both matches we had to see at least a goal from both sides and even AEK in the home game was close to win than Milan. As you know, Austria Vienna has problems with the absentees since the start of the season and this is also the case in this game but since they need a victory for the passage of the group phase, here I see the opportunity of AEK.
Will Austria start offensive from the start of the match or they will wait for the 2nd half, remains to be seen. But in the game against Rijeka they needed a win that they would even think about the knockout phase and they bravely played and won with 4:1 but only after the red card of Rijeka put the spot on that match. That in Austria the situation with injuries is different Fink T. would probably have been looking for another club and that's why they decided to keep the coach in the club so that I do not believe in some disappointment from their part if they do not go further into the knockout phase and for this reason I think we can easily see the convincing victory of AEK, because without thinking AEK is in this far far better team.
Good Luck

Last edited by 3xmtrading; 07-12-17 at 16:23.
3xmtrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 17:53   #3
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

AEK sure loosk way better in terms of form and probably quality ...but whenever soem austrian side is involved at EL sp as dog they got a result somehow ...

host just managed to keep mighty salzburg at bay last game ... any improvement ...

sure this game will go overs .... anyone !?
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 18:43   #4
3xmtrading
Freshman

yes, but it's an Austrian derby with which they play 4 times each season and which means they know their opponent well so the Europa League is something completely different and therefore, there is a lot of surprise.
I would rather wait for the goal scored of AEK or even wait untile about 20 minutes just to have clear an insight how Austria will show up.
I think that they will play here without pressure and go to victory, which can easily reach over 2.5
I even played AH2 -1.0 @ 3.45 Betfair for myself and I will probably also LAY under goals.
Old 07-12-17, 19:43   #5
paopiz
Freshman

paopiz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.3xmtrading.com View Post
yes, but it's an Austrian derby with which they play 4 times each season and which means they know their opponent well so the Europa League is something completely different and therefore, there is a lot of surprise.
I would rather wait for the goal scored of AEK or even wait untile about 20 minutes just to have clear an insight how Austria will show up.
I think that they will play here without pressure and go to victory, which can easily reach over 2.5
I even played AH2 -1.0 @ 3.45 Betfair for myself and I will probably also LAY under goals.
Austrian derby....? I thought AEK Greek..
paopiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 20:06   #6
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paopiz View Post
Austrian derby....? I thought AEK Greek..
Read what he is quoting and you will understand.
Old 07-12-17, 21:32   #7
paopiz
Freshman

paopiz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Read what he is quoting and you will understand.
I am sorry, you are right...
paopiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 22:41   #8
3xmtrading
Freshman

Yeah, my fault is because I didnt quote litos post but it's clearly seen in the text what I'm talking about.
As for the game, this is the reason I will play 1.6 odds rather than give the bookmaker a 66% chance and I'm guilty because I did not post a pick before where I could find AH2 +0.0 @ 1.7 yesterday and so would have a stake refund.
I'm surprised with Austrian approach in the game, holding the ball in possession as they did not need victory but on the other hand, I can understand approach like that that's why I told to wait 20 min atleast, than played over 2.5 before the game.
So my win strek of 10 pick's ends up at AEK and certainly i will not ever forget them