This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 02-12-17, 14:33   #1
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road
Default PL 2.-4.12.

Other free previews:*footalyct.com

Leicester*vs Burnley; 16:00

Leicester will miss only defender Huth and midfielder James.

Burnley is coming without first goalkeeper Heaton who played only 4 matches this season. Midfielder Marney and attacker Walters arenít fresh absent either, but regular defender Lowton may stay out of action after picking up an injury recently.

Short preview:*Leicester is dangerous against teams who are giving them space, having defensive line pushed higher. Well Burnley wonít do that and I expect Foxes having real troubles today. I think that bookmakers are giving to big chances to Leicester here and*suggest a +0,5 on away side with odds around 2,00.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-12-17, 19:13   #2
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Tottenham is total disaster.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 10:44   #3
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

Manchester City vs West Ham; 17:00

Citizens will miss injured defenders Stones and Mendy, while having Kompany and Fernandinho doubtful with small injuries. Leroy Sane is coming back in the squad after being out due to illness on last match.

West Ham is coming to Manchester without defenders Fonte, Collins and Byram, forwards Chicharito and Carrol and as Hart is loaned from City, they cannot use him neither.

Short preview: Guardiola said that winning in last minutes makes a team bigger, more confident and that itís important to win matches in this way and I agree with that but there is a line between those situations being good and happening too often. Citizens won last 3 matches and it has been a while since we saw them winning with huge goal difference. I thought that it will happen last match but I didnít expect Sane out. Even though due to injury of Stones, buildup of City isnít as good as with him, I expect them to destroy one team and West Ham of Moyes, recently trashed by Everton with 4-0 is perfect opportunity for that. I suggest Man City -1 already in first half time with odds around 1,80. I see them winning this one with 4 or 5 goals scored.

You can read more short previews here!
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 11:07   #4
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

Tempting to bet on Bournemouth to beat Soton in the south coast derby today.

Bournemouth lost disappointingly at home to Burnley, while Soton played a good game at Man C. Soton is the better team over the course of the season, but Bournemouth can do it at home, and the odds on the home win is tempting, around 3.40.

Dififcult game. Maybe best to use handicaps, like Bournemouth +0.5, etc
Old 03-12-17, 13:57   #5
Dimitar88

Dimitar88 is on a distinguished road

Manchester City - West Ham
Pick: Manchester City -2.5 AH
Odds: 2.03 @ Pinnacle

After several dramatic last minute victories over the last two weeks, I expect City to explode this afternoon at Etihad and come back to their wins with big margins, as West Ham is currently one of the most suitable sides to make that. In these last around two weeks the Citizens managed to beat Feyenord, Huddersfield and Southampton, all with goals in the dying minutes of the matches and all coming from Raheem Sterling. Some would say that they are no more performing like at the start of the season, but these victories for me are actually the ones that really builds the morale of these really young, full of talent squad that Guardiola had made and exactly these victories are the ones that are helping the youngsters grow up as a players. The team showed great determination and will to win recently, not giving up until the end and they were rewarded for that. And despite these hard earned points recently, I still think that City is playing great football and against clubs that are just unable to defend really well the goals will be flying, something we should see this afternoon against the poor West Ham side. Sterling, like I already mentioned, is in amazing form since the beginning of the season and especially recently, Sane was below his level recently, but today I expect him to start and show his top level again, while whether we will see Jesus or Aguero up front, both of them are also easily capable of scoring a couple of goals.
West Ham is the worst club in the league at this moment for me. Yes, they are not rock bottom, but Crystal Palace had woken up and showing good football recently and Swansea, despite their extremely defending style of play, at least have some idea of what they want in their matches. The Hammers in the other hand are just pathetic and the 0:4 midweek defeat from Everton just proved that once again. They are totally unbalanced during their matches, the players on the pitch looks like had started playing on the same team just a couple of days ago. There is no vision and style of play, the defense is just awful, but the main problem for me just comes from the fact that they are just not sure what style of football they have to play, whether it will be more compact and defensive, or attacking, or balanced. Just a total nightmare at this stage. And with top scorer Chicharito still being out, with regular defenders Fonte and Collins still being out and with probably Winston Reid missing this afternoon as well, the situation could look even worse and David Moyes, or any other manager instance, just can't make things right in just a week or two.
The schedule for the English clubs in the month of December is extremely tight and normally there are some rotations expected from the club with deeper bench, but having in mind that Manchester City already guaranteed their first spot in the Champions League, I think that these rotations and changes will come on Tuesday/Wednesday, while today I expect the best squad available from Guardiola and a victory for the league leaders with a minimum of three goals, as I personally will even try higher handicaps for the hosts.
Dimitar88 is offline   Reply With Quote