This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Icehockey

Icehockey Predictions and analysis for icehockey games. NHL, European hockey, internationals, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-04-18, 20:16   #31
Limex
Freshman

Limex is on a distinguished road

Interesting start of the playoffs, I'm supprised Toronto allowed 12 goals in first two meeting, scoring only 4 times, also suprisingly Sharks up 2-0 after 2 road games, Pens slipped the second game home which was, lets be honest, to be expected after 7-0 trashing 2 nights before. Colorado supprised me alot as well, opening the score sheet on both occasions, but fell behind in second and mostly third period. They might just be able to bring one home tomorrow night.

Washington dissapointed in first game, i was not convinced by them in regular season but was hoping that experienced team like that would pull themselves together in the playoffs and put it in higher gear. Oh well, maybe today?

Capitals -0,75
1,88 @ Pinnacle
5/10

Capitals -1
2,26 @ Pinnacle
2/10

Jets seems to be a hard nut to crack for Minnesota. They fought back til the end in the opening game, but it wasn't enough for the home team and Wild ones weren't even close the second time they met. Something's gotta change tonight, they need to do something about that strong defense (hardhitter Byfuglien destroyed them in both meetings). I excpect fast transition play and that may bring alot of PPs for Minnesota, they just gotta convert the chances they're given (last game 10 PPs / 42mins - scored only once). Jets may have one of the best Penalty kill statistic in the league, but Minnesota gotta improve on scoring with extra player on the ice. Fingers crossed they worked on that

Minnesota Wild over 2,5 goals
1,89 @ Pinnacle
5/10

Will wait with Phillie - Pitts to see how it turns out, leaning towards Flyers as Penguins didn't really do well on road games. But Playoffs are a story of its own.
Staying away from La - Vegas for now.
Limex is online now   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-04-18, 17:58   #32
Limex
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limex View Post
Capitals -0,75
1,88 @ Pinnacle
5/10

Capitals -1
2,26 @ Pinnacle
2/10
4-5 AOT

Oh man, deja-vu feelings all game long, Caps take the 2-0 lead in first just to fall behind in 2nd and 3rd, squeeze one in for the overtime where they can't finish opponent off. Two games, one scenario. Sad. But hey, serves me right, betting on Washington in the Playoffs. History doesn't lie apparently.

Quote:
Minnesota Wild over 2,5 goals
1,89 @ Pinnacle
5/10
6-2

Bet won after 23 minutes of play, was spot on with the team focusing of converting the powerplays and locking that WPG defense with fast skating. Was concerned already when they were 1-0 down and couldn't score on a 5-on-3 situation but they delivered soon after. Interesting turn of events, game 3 is a no-bet for me.

For tonight, Toronto is a must take for me, although going small stake since Bruins are destroying everything in their path. I guess they really want the Stanley this year. For young guns Leafs this game is do or die, 2-0 behind and i doubt anyone believes they could manage a comeback from 3 games down. Go hard or go home. It's why i'm also taking the total.

Toronto ML
1,95 @ Pinnacle
2/10

Toronto - Boston over 6,5
2,3 @ Bet365
3/10

Will be taking "Both theams to score at least 3 goals" when it's avaliable in the Live section, i expect odds between 3 and 4, half stake.

Other than that, i have few pennies on Colorado to score first (2,00 at Bet365) and taking them to score at least 3 goals. Also really tempted to take Colorado -0,5 or ML for the first period, opened the score sheet and held it til' 2nd twice in the previous 2 games, but will they be able to do it 3 times in a row? Its a long shot but i like it

Colorado to score first
2,00 @ Bet365
2/10

Colorado over 2,5 goals
1,89 @ Pinnacle
3/10

Don't like the Jersey - Tampa matchup, will wait for something valuable in Live selection.
Last game of the night is also a tricky one, Ducks NEED a win tonight but i'm not sure they'll be able to get one, got overrun twice at home and it looks like they got no answer for the likes of Pavelski, Kane and Hertl. Really thought this series was going to be tighter but it seems less and less likely. Gibson started on both occasions (was injured at the end of reg season) but even that didn't help. Would stay away from this game but my gambling fingers were too itchy so i took

Sharks -1,5
3,17 @ Pinnacle
Half stake

Over 5,5
2,6 @ Pinnacle
1/10
Old 18-04-18, 20:09   #33
Limex
Freshman

Quote:
For tonight, Toronto is a must take for me, although going small stake since Bruins are destroying everything in their path. I guess they really want the Stanley this year. For young guns Leafs this game is do or die, 2-0 behind and i doubt anyone believes they could manage a comeback from 3 games down. Go hard or go home. It's why i'm also taking the total.

Toronto ML
1,95 @ Pinnacle
2/10

Toronto - Boston over 6,5
2,3 @ Bet365
3/10
Ended 4:2, too bad we didn't see another in the last minute.

Quote:
Colorado to score first
2,00 @ Bet365
2/10

Colorado over 2,5 goals
1,89 @ Pinnacle
3/10
Both bets won in the first period as AVS took 3:0 lead.

Quote:
Sharks -1,5
3,17 @ Pinnacle
Half stake

Over 5,5
2,6 @ Pinnacle
1/10
Sharks demolished the Ducks 8:1 and i guess only few Anaheim fans still believe in miracle.

Good thing i skipped yesterdays games as my leans were all off. Dont have time for analysis today but im taking:

Pittsburgh -1
2,26 Pinnacle
2/10

Nashville -1
2,17 Pinnacle
2/10

Nashville Colorado over 6
1,88 Pinacle
3/10

Nashville Colorado 1P over 1,5
1,8 Pinnacle
3/10

Sharks -1
2,02 Pinnacle
4/10
Old 19-04-18, 07:41   #34
Sev
Freshman

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for SJ tip, took straight win
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-18, 23:37   #35
Limex
Freshman

Glad i could help

Taking over lines in both games tonight. Currently at work so dont have to write down my thoughts.

Toronto game o/5,75
3/10

Washington game o/5,5
2/10

Both at around 1,9.
Tomorrow taking Nash team total over, maybe puckline too. Apparently Hammond starts in net for Colorado, might see quite few goals for Predators.
Old 19-04-18, 23:41   #36
Limex
Freshman

Oh, played Washington - Clb to overtime as well, half stake.