This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-02-18, 23:05   #31
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

Two half like two different matches I have watched.I am not sure that Lo Celso made penalty while in secound Zizou made good changes and scored twice...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-02-18, 00:23   #32
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by latortuga View Post
I would say watching Liverpool's recent games that their offensive production has slowed a bit, but then this is off a very high standard. Also with Van Dijk now in the side their defense seems to be slowly improving.

In the UCL Liverpool have played in Portugal 3 times and never won. 1 of those games was against Porto with the game ending 1-1 (2007). They also played Porto away in the Europa 0-0 (2001).

These were all low scoring games and it's fair to say that English sides in the UCL have found it tough going in Portugal with most games ending with few goals. The goal line at 2.5 tells you something and I would lean towards under 2.5 here. If Klopp uses Oxlade-Chamberlain with Can and Wijnaldum than I would be less confident.

Either way I'm leaning towards Porto to just edge it or play out a draw, so Porto + AH 0.25 for me.
Mmm apologies for this bad tip, very much wrong however it was clearly a hard game to read given there was little interest from the syndicates.

Real Madrid on the other hand I did not elaborate on any tip but when I saw PSG's lineup with such experience as seen by my post I jumped on RM so even night all round but disappointing..
latortuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-18, 10:38   #33
sanjose1
Freshman

sanjose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just about all the tipsters seem to be going for Bayern win & BTTS @ 29/20. Bayern wont take Besiktas lightly after their performances away from home in the group stages. Muller coming back to form, may well leave out oldies Ribery and Robben. Im going for 3-1, 4-1 here
sanjose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-18, 11:12   #34
varganya

varganya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjose1 View Post
Just about all the tipsters seem to be going for Bayern win & BTTS @ 29/20. Bayern wont take Besiktas lightly after their performances away from home in the group stages. Muller coming back to form, may well leave out oldies Ribery and Robben. Im going for 3-1, 4-1 here
Bayern like Real Madrid one month ago, could suffer a defeat at home...
Old 20-02-18, 12:43   #35
SeanPrice
Freshman

SeanPrice is on a distinguished road

Bayern vs Besiktas
BTTS - @2.05

Chelsea vs Barcelona
X / under 4.5 goals - @3.20
SeanPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-18, 14:53   #36
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Chelsea - Barcelona

two dive teams

Penalty @ 3,20 [local]
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-18, 19:18   #37
weedy
Super Moderator

weedy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Chelsea - Barcelona

two dive teams

Penalty @ 3,20 [local]
Sorry, Barca lost its professional diver

Official Barça XI v Chelsea: Ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic, Paulinho; Messi, Suarez

On bench: Cillessen, Digne, Vermaelen, Denis, A. Vidal, A. Gomes and Dembelé. Alcacer and Yerry Mina have been omitted out.

Some quick thoughts here. This is Barca's best formation, Valverde has used it along the season, in the most important matches, fe at Atletico and Real. This is a 4-4-2, although Paulinho plays a little higher, it's a position that allows him to get into scoring positions, from which he has proved to be effective, scoring a fair amount of goals, 8 to be more precise. Giving the fact that Dembele hasn't played a lot, because of his injuries, Valverde was kinda forced to switch from the classic 4-3-3, but in time i think Barca will go back to that formation, not today because of the importance of the game and also cause this 4-4-2 gives Barca a lot of strength and control, in the midfield.

There was some speculation, before the game, that Andre Gomes would get the start, instead of Paulinho, luckily Valverde is wise enough not to use him, from the start at least, since he has missed some matches cause of some stomach virus.

I dunno what the best bet should be here, difficult to properly assess Chelsea at the moment, their season has obviously not been great and their game surely looked vulnerable, more than once. Barca has had an outstanding season thus far, i dunno what more you could ask for them, at this point of the season, having secured La Copa final and leading La Liga with a comfortable advantage, basically it's their title to lose. So i have no doubt they will approach this game as serious as the can and i don't see them losing here, although Messi has never scored against Chelsea, in his previous 8 games he faced them, maybe tonight it's the night he does...
weedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-18, 19:46   #38
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

One thing which I think should be mentioned - it is true that Messi hasn't score in 8 games against Chelsea, but he has also hit the woodwork 3 times. What I am saying is that the fact he hasn't scored isn't due simply to Chelsea neutrilizing him. I am sure he will be very highly motivated to break his duck, so Messi to score anytime @ 1.83 and Messi to score 2 or more @ 5. CS 2:2, just a hinch.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 11:13   #39
SeanPrice
Freshman

Sevilla vs ManUtd
x - @3.15

Shakhtar vs vs Roma
Shakhtar over 1.5 goals - @2.25
Old 21-02-18, 13:15   #40
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
One thing which I think should be mentioned - it is true that Messi hasn't score in 8 games against Chelsea, but he has also hit the woodwork 3 times. What I am saying is that the fact he hasn't scored isn't due simply to Chelsea neutrilizing him. I am sure he will be very highly motivated to break his duck, so Messi to score anytime @ 1.83 and Messi to score 2 or more @ 5. CS 2:2, just a hinch.
congrats
very good one.

for tonight I am confident on Over2.5 between Shaktar and Roma, but Sevilla - Manchester is a difficult game to predict...
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 15:08   #41
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

Short previews and missing players, provided by footalyct.com!

Shakhtar v AS Roma; 20:45

Shakhtar will miss Srna and Mayeshev, who are out for for a while. Bernard had some injury problems but should be back in the first lineup here.

AS Roma is coming in Kharkiv without midfielder Gonalons and defenders Karsdorp, Silva, and Pellegrini. Some doubts are about important wide midfielder Florenzi, but he will most likely be in the squad for the match.

Short preview: We've seen some high, trashing results in this round - City beating Basel, Liverpool Porto, Bayern Besiktas, but I think that in this match, bookies are forcing Italian side little bit too much. The only thing really bothering me here is the fact, that Ukranian championship came back last weekend, but I am sure that preparations of Shakhtar were tempted for the UCL match, so I expect players to be on a high competitive level anyway. After playing the last match on 6th of December, they started with training sessions pretty early in January, played 6 matches before the first match of their league, which they've won 5-0 against Chornomorets. Roma, on the other hand, had a very poor January, losing against Atalanta, played draws away against Inter and Sampdoria, and on 28/1 even lost against Sampdoria at home. February looks much better with three wins on their account, but first two matches were against Benevento and Verona, two of bottom three clubs in Serie A. Definitely Shakhtar will be a different opponent. At "home" they have an advantage also in temperatures as there is -5 in Kharkiv currently and it will be around -7 degrees during the match. My advice is to take Shakhtar -0,25 at odds around 2,20 and no it is not coming out of the fact, that this team won against Manchester City in the group stage, but mainly from how they played against Manchester City in England. True, they lost 2-0, but the second goal was scored in last seconds of the match and till then, everything was very much open. They've created many chances, and I think that till the match, no one caused as many problems to Citizens as Ukrainians did. Probably everyone knows how City plays, but I believe that there is only a few of those who actually watched matches of Shakhtar. They had 49% of possession on the Etihad stadium, which didn't happen there this season either. They have a very good squad, they managed to keep Fred there till the end of the season and I know that it could be tricky to pick them as being out of competition for two months is a pretty big handicap, but I still believe that they have more chances than odds are showing.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 15:29   #42
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

this is game for &

Last edited by Dex; 21-02-18 at 15:31.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 17:35   #43
alwaysbesttip

alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetarBeroe View Post
Hello, I buy one game from the king, very profitable tipster, value bet...

SEVILLA VS MANCHESTER UTD

FEB-21

@2,80

AWAY WIN

http://kingsoccertips.com/

you buy pick from F*"king" source and immediately create account to post on BA ))

' --------- *=u
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 18:01   #44
Vilfort
Freshman

Vilfort is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbesttip View Post
you buy pick from F*"king" source and immediately create account to post on BA ))

' --------- *=u
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetarBeroe View Post
Hello, I buy one game from the king, very profitable tipster, value bet...

SEVILLA VS MANCHESTER UTD

FEB-21

@2,80

AWAY WIN

http://kingsoccertips.com/

Buy one pick!! You can't buy one picks, and why bet on something you dont even get an analysis with? There's no arguments why.. that's the dumbest thing you ever can do..

And 2.80 is not value
Vilfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 21:44   #45
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

teams like Chelsea (0 English) and Besiktas (1 Turkish) especially, must be forbidden from football. Roma also had just 2 Italians
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-18, 22:52   #46
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPrice View Post
Sevilla vs ManUtd
x - @3.15

Shakhtar vs vs Roma
Nice work!

Even more impressive that you followed up your Chelsea pick and unlucky Bayern pick with these. Hope to see picks from you again.

Last edited by latortuga; 21-02-18 at 22:52. Reason: missed a word
latortuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-18, 08:10   #47
SeanPrice
Freshman

Quote:
Bayern vs Besiktas
BTTS - @2.05

Chelsea vs Barcelona
X / under 4.5 goals - @3.20
Quote:
Sevilla vs ManUtd
x - @3.15

Shakhtar vs vs Roma
3/4

Old 22-02-18, 08:21   #48
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
3/4

Nice work! Congrats!

Do you pick these on a hunch?
I would be interested in reading some write-up. Cheers!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-18, 08:34   #49
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Fantastic job, Sean. Great profit, and honestly, Besiktas should have also scored a goal in that game (and you would have got all bets).
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote