This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Italian soccer

Italian soccer
Discuss picks and analysis in the Italian leagues here. Italy A, Italy B and C.
Bet on Italian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-02-18, 04:42   #1
Junk Yard Dog

Junk Yard Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Serie A 17-18-19 February 2018

Junk Yard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-02-18, 13:17   #2
Junk Yard Dog

Fc Inter have officially confirmed that Joao Miranda is suffering with a thigh strain, so he looks likely to miss the trip to Genova.
Old 16-02-18, 10:53   #3
Junk Yard Dog

FC Inter medical staff, confirm Mauro Icardi and Ivan Perisic are "unlikely" to be fit enough to face Genoa on Saturday evening. They have two different injury issues and both will be available next week, while Joao Miranda had an extension of the adductor muscle, similar to Icardi. He will have physiotherapy this week, so him will be available back against Benevento.
Old 17-02-18, 11:12   #4
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk Yard Dog View Post
FC Inter medical staff, confirm Mauro Icardi and Ivan Perisic are "unlikely" to be fit enough to face Genoa on Saturday evening. They have two different injury issues and both will be available next week, while Joao Miranda had an extension of the adductor muscle, similar to Icardi. He will have physiotherapy this week, so him will be available back against Benevento.
Genoa is also playing very well in the last matches.
since they changed Coach, they made 21 points, only Juventus and Napoli have better score.

Double Chance Genoa or Draw has some value.
On planetwin365 odds for 1X&2+ @2.31 is not bad, I am considering taking it on single bets and combos
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 11:17   #5
itzikzaken79
Freshman

itzikzaken79 is on a distinguished road

I agree about Genoa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itzikzaken79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-18, 21:59   #6
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalog82 View Post
Genoa is also playing very well in the last matches.
since they changed Coach, they made 21 points, only Juventus and Napoli have better score.

Double Chance Genoa or Draw has some value.
On planetwin365 odds for 1X&2+ @2.31 is not bad, I am considering taking it on single bets and combos
Bet won
Thanks Genoa

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-18, 10:09   #7
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

Having 9 wins and 3 draws in the last 12 matches against Atalanta, Fiorentina head to Bergamo after another controversial clash against rivals Juventus, lost 0-2 last Friday. This leaves Viola in second half of the Serie A standings which is quite a disappointment with all talented players in the Florence team.
Atalanta will probably be more focused over the upcoming second Europa League leg with Dortmund, couple of days after an unfortunate 3-2 loss in Germany. Gian Piero Gasperini can make some rotations in his squad and I won't be surprised if key players like Mattia Caldara and Papu Gomez remain on the bench. Other rotations won't be surprising as well.

More about the game for all interested: Atalanta vs Fiorentina

Pick: Both teams to score - Yes
Odds: 1.83 @ NetBet
Stake: (7/10)

Good luck!

Possible lineups:

Atalanta: Etrit Berisha - Jose Luis Palomino, Andrea Masiello, Rafael Toloi - Leonardo Spinazzola, Marten de Roon, Remo Freuler, Hans Hateboer - Bryan Cristante - Andrea Petagna, Josip Ilicic. (3-4-1-2)

Fiorentina: Marco Sportiello - Nikola Milenkovic, German Pezzella, Davide Astori, Cristiano Biraghi - Marco Benassi, Milan Badelj, Jordan Veretout - Federico Chiesa, Giovanni Simeone, Gil Dias. (4-3-3)
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-18, 16:49   #8
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I think that we could see over 2,5 goals on Atalanta vs Fiorentina.It is paid 2,00 in Meridianbet ....p.s.I post my free pick on twitter account couple of hours before match starts.
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote