This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-02-18, 10:49   #1
dakashev

dakashev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FCSB - Lazio 15/02/2018

21:05 FCSB - Lazio 4.26 3.51 1.85
dakashev is online now   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-02-18, 09:42   #2
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Watched both teams last round and boy do they look limited, worthy of EL crap status. Lazio were looking ok at Napoli for 20 min or so, they even opened the score through a nice cross from Immobile but after that they simply looked poor, disorganised, no lack of structure, holes in defense, especially Radu, Napoli just a fun day without really turning the screw. And it wasnt an accident, last round versus Genoa they eere pathetic again. This is such an overrated team but they do have Immobile which so hard to content and FCSB simply doesnt have the defense to stop him. But i will not trust this Lazio at current price, they look like a sick team, suffering from illness. Maybe BTS as Fcsb games on National Arena against big guns tend to go overish with the big field and so many spaces to exploit but yet again the price aint nothing worthy of a bet although it is the most likely event to occur here. Fcsb did not look particulary well neither. Looked like playing some sort of one on one footy, relying on the class of Teixeira or Budescu but they did miss Gnohere. Alibec looked ok at Medias but he is mental, you can not rely on him day in and day out. Defense aint settled yet, young keeper looks dubious, already made a blunder with CFR which resulted in the visitor goal. All in all they do not look great, and the amateur leadership from the upper level somehow is reflected in their chaotic game.
Old 13-02-18, 10:09   #3
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Sirco,

I disagree with your judgment about Napoli-Lazio game. Lazio totally had them in their pocket in the 1st half. Napoli could not get close to Lazio's goal, while Laziali could have easily doubled the lead. Then, Napoli equalized by a very lucky goal, and scored a 2nd goal out of nothing in the beginning of 2nd half. Then, it was game over.

But on another night, Lazio would have taken a point or three from Stadio San Paolo under these circumstances
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 11:20   #4
sirac

I beg to disagree. Indeed Lazio looked very potent and i was about to think they will be causing an upset after first 20 minutes. They were all over the pitch, aggresive, dangerous on counters but i do not remember other chances besides a header from Parolo which was way off. Indeed Napoli scored after a poor own goal, Wallace which also looked poor in Lazio defense, and the second after a lucky deflection but the amount of space they were offering in second half is not even debatable. Napoli had some clear chances prior to second goal and the way Lazio defended as a team is they main factor as conceding 4 , they were tragic apart from bad luck factor but those deflections or own goal came after Napoli getting into dangerous spots which were offered by a very disorganised team.
Old 14-02-18, 21:57   #5
sirac

Odds went up for laziali. Reason if they left home De Vrij, Parolo, Marusic and Luis Alberto. Immobile prolly on bench as Felipe Anderson which was excluded from the squad in the game vs Napoli. So big turnover expected but i dont think its cause of underestimation. Inzaghi said they are feeling fatigued after such intense level in first part of the season so they need a break and i think he is wright, the way the crumbled at Napoli in second half can be put on mental and physicall tiredness.
Old 14-02-18, 22:46   #6
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

maybe some mixed team could help the current blocked state of Lazio. they did really well this season until recently. but that 1-2 at home against modest Genoa really surprised everyone and should warn bettors about the quality of current Laziali. I also remember an 1-3 home against Torino, but that was in 2017 in another mental block.

if you remember, in 2017 they had 2 bad 'runs' like this, and after raped everything (linking win after win). but to me, they are clearly having some internal problems

good team, but Steaua are not a walk in the park. one thing which I dont understand is why is Alibec regular instead of golgeter Harlem Gnohéré, and why Steaua focuses on a goal-keeper of 18 years old (basically this was 3rd keeper of Steaua, until to be sold Nita).

'FCSB' owner said he wants the title, to try getting into CL groups. there, the value of his young players will increase, he want to sell well after these investments. plus of course next step again at another level, to play again in Champions League..

on the other hands, dont forget Lazio could miss a CL spot, do you really think they will not try to win Europa League? EL trophy brings in the last years a CL spot
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-18, 13:56   #7
Bergenser
Freshman

Bergenser is an unknown quantity at this point

Lazio squad to face Steaua Bucharest: Guerrieri, Strakosha, Basta, Bastos, Caceres, Luiz Felipe, Lukaku, Patric, Radu, Wallace, Crecco, Leiva, Lulic, Milinkovic-Savic, Murgia, Caicedo, Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Nani

Felipe Anderson is back in the team after a row with manager Inzaghi after the Genoa game.

Marco Parolo, Stefan de Vrij and Luis Alberto will be rested for the next Serie A game and is left behind in Rome.
Bergenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-18, 15:44   #8
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Milinkovic-Savic to be booked is the only bet here for me as he has got a nasty temper
Dex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-18, 21:08   #9
Nesquik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Milinkovic-Savic to be booked is the only bet here for me as he has got a nasty temper
great pick, he was booked first and pretty fast by Aytekin (in first 10 minutes) )
Old 15-02-18, 22:07   #10
Nesquik

another great win for Steaua, Lazio, Chelsea and Ajax couldnt score in Bucharest and conceeded all 1-2 goals.. in these last years!

FOR THE ITALIAN GUY ON BETRUSH, I KNOW HE IS READING HERE

I dont know what argument was that, with Steaua 'losing the plot' after 10 points in 4 games. Czech teams are toys for Romania, in fact Steaua beat Plzen 3/4 times and also kicked Sparta Prague from another CL playoff like that against Viktoria.

JUST TO KNOW, Steaua didnt use anymore regulars after first 3 wins, there were 9 points. this is how they lost at Plzen and drew against Lugano and Hapoel on home field

tonight I cannot say it was the most deserveful win, BUT Lazio could have also lost 0-2. it could have been easily 2-0 or 3-1, or 1-1 or 2-2. but in my opinion, Steaua didnt deserve to lose and passed better, was more incisive.

Lazio still great team, they play really fast, only one touch. much better than AC Milan.
Old 15-02-18, 22:08   #11
Nesquik

btw, I was on Steaua 3.90 but I decided to cash out and be satisfied with 2.20. I dont mind, it was the right choice.

at the start of the game, I really believed in 2-0. now at Rome, it will surely be hard.

but a win is a win. Lazio was motivated enough also for EL, especially that there is a CL spot involved