This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-02-18, 08:20   #1
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 12/02/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*NEW RULES FOR FEBRUARY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD February 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usually:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/

Last edited by Macot; 13-02-18 at 23:02.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-02-18, 08:24   #2
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4 Won 1 Lost 2 -92
Soccer - AFC Champions League
Game - Al Duhail vs. Zob Ahan
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 2.22
Bookie: Pinnacle

Al Duhail scored a very impressive number of goals in the league this season, they are a team which attacks really well and they can afford to miss scoring chances as they usually score 3 or more goals against any opponent in Qatar this season home or away from home, just coming into this fixture after a 4-0 win at Al Ahli Doha and a 5-1 win away from home at Al Gharafa, games in which for example they missed a penalty kick or easy scoring chances, but like I said above it does not matter, they still score plenty of goals.
Zob Ahan, team from Iran is in decent scoring form themselves at this moment as they scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 games in all competitions, they had to play a qualifying game and I am a bit surprised that they conceded a goal at home against Aizawl from India but I guess defense is not their strongest point as they conceded 4 goals in their last game played in the league as they were defeated with 4-2 away from home at Saipa. And Duhail themselves do not have the best defense drew 3-3 against Al Rayyan at home for example in the league so we can really see a lot of goals being scored here and the bet is decent.
3-1 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 12-02-18 at 17:20.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 09:03   #3
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 5 (2-0-2...-01)
Romania-Liga 1
Concordia Chiajna-Dinamo

Pick: over 2.25
Odds: 2.19
Bookie: SBOBet

Obviously a must win for Dinamo but it wont be that easy as odds suggest. Odds are cause of the must win factor and are not realistic at all. Chiajna is decent team especially on their artificial turf and they got decent offensive potential with many scorers in the team with plenty of experience in first league. They did not look too good at Cluj last round but weather was frightfull, pitch was frozen and they were defensive oriented. They might start defensive here but i doubt they can last for long without receiving as they do not have the defense to do it, Nemec will be a threat with his physicality just like CFR was last round. Dinamo also did not look particulary well defensivelly with Craiova, in fact they had issues and they will be exposed when Chiajna will go on offensive mode, maybe not from the start, but at some point this should happen. I do expect BTS and a winner as Dinamo no way gonna settle for draw considering the schedule and the fact they will play with many of their fans in the stands.
3-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-02-18 at 22:57.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 09:41   #4
lino

lino is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 5 (-400)
Egypt - Premier League
Al Ahly - Arab Contractors

Odds: 1.99

It is quite odds for over but paid fair under current situation. When have to ask mainly only one team to build overish score. This is what we can expect here where leader of Premier League in Egypt welcome middle placed team at Cairo Stadium. The Reds defeated today's rival (3:0) in a postponed match Thursday to extend their winning streak to nine successive league matches and now is time for rematch. Ahly will be missing the services of five defenders when they face Arab Contractors for the second time in a week. It is not something new since team is suffering from several absences since the season start but the technical staff always find the proper solutions. Here is deal and possibility that maybe visitors will find a net and build together high scoring result. Otherwise top team in country is capable to score 3 or even more by themself.
Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 12-02-18 at 17:21.
lino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 09:45   #5
lino

lino is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lino View Post
Pick # 5 (-400)
Egypt - Premier League
Al Ahly - Arab Contractors

Odds: 1.99

It is quite odds for over but paid fair under current situation. When have to ask mainly only one team to build overish score. This is what we can expect here where leader of Premier League in Egypt welcome middle placed team at Cairo Stadium. The Reds defeated today's rival (3:0) in a postponed match Thursday to extend their winning streak to nine successive league matches and now is time for rematch. Ahly will be missing the services of five defenders when they face Arab Contractors for the second time in a week. It is not something new since team is suffering from several absences since the season start but the technical staff always find the proper solutions. Here is deal and possibility that maybe visitors will find a net and build together high scoring result. Otherwise top team in country is capable to score 3 or even more by themself.
Over 2.5
lino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 13:05   #6
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 1/2 -100

Football, AFC CL

Al Jazira - Al Gharafa

Pick: over 3
Odds: 2.14
Bookie: Sbobet

Finally AFC CL groups are starting and already in 1st round there are some interesting fixtures, which IMO has good chances to be overish. This one obviously is among them.
Al Jazira most of the time were known for their offensive minded football and in most occasions - poor defense. Previous season was an exception, they had pretty good defensive performances and grabbed title. This one they get back to their usual ways and again are conceding a lot. Title hopes are already gone, even CL places via league are also diminishing. So they are concentrating on CL, preparing for this game, resting some players and are aiming nothing but a win.
Al Gharafa are in pretty much the same situation. League is basically over for them. Another dull season. In biggest part of it they were sufferring cause of unefficient offense, quite poor defensive performances. Well, if defense remained a weak link of the club, then offense improved big time lately after acquiring Dutch star Snejder. Creativy, scoring improved. On his own Snejder already scored 3 times. Another interesting addition was Iran international Taremi, who was one of the best forwards in his local league and for his country in FIFA qualies. He failed to score for his new club yet, but I believe it won't take too long. Coach also pretty much positive about good CL and will search for 3pts.
All in all, these two are pretty much similar clubs, with offenses bein' strong parts of the teams. Both aren't really known of playin' cautious football, especially lately. Both will look for a bounce after poor local compaignes and a win tonight. So I guess there's a good chance to see atleast 3 goals. Atleast on paper, both are more than capable of scoring against each other and even do this more than once. GL
3-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 12-02-18 at 17:21.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 14:07   #7
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 3
+66
Al Jaish (Syr) - Manama Club (Bah)

1 @ 2.4
Pinnacle

Football game from AFC Cup - Al Jaish (Syr) at this game is favorite to win against Manama Club (Bah).
today is the opener for grp stage on AFC tournaments and the home side is Al Jaish (Syr) with motivation to takes the points against Manama Club (Bah) with teams also here Al Ahed Beirut and Zawraa Baghdad.
The game is actually in Bahrain and the home advantage missing here, but the class is a better for Al Jaish (Syr). Good luck!!!
0-0 Pick lost 1/2! below odds counted.

Last edited by Macot; 26-02-18 at 18:04.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 14:08   #8
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Ops sorry mistake
the pick is : 1(-0.25 AH) @ odds 2.07
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 17:18   #9
matze73
Freshman

matze73 is on a distinguished road

2-0-0 +154

St.Pauli -1.FC Nürnberg
Pick :2(AH0)
Odds:1,78
Bookie : Pinnacle

this is a German 2 Bundesliga match and in this fixture St. Pauli will be playing against Nuernberg

St. Pauli are currently ranked 11th with 27 points on the league table while Nuernberg are 2nd ranked with 40 points after they both played 21 rounds of matches respectively in the current league season. I think there will be a lot of highlights in this match as both teams go head to head for the maximum points available in this fixture which will go a long way in determining their stands on the league table at the end of the day.
Pauli without two Important Player (Buchtmann, Sahin) My call 1:3
0-0 pick void

Last edited by Macot; 13-02-18 at 22:59.
matze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 17:23   #10
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 2. -100 0-0-1
Siena vs Carrarese
Pick: Over 2.5 Odds: 2.20@bet365
I think this match will have over 2.5 goals.Siena is ranked at the second place with 45 points and have to profit from the false step of Livorno in order to shorten the distance to just three points for the first spot.Carrarese on the other hand is ranked at the 8th place with 32 points and currently in the play off zone.Both teams here need the points and i guess we will see an open game.Siena has scored at least a goal in four of their last five matches while Carrarese has scored at least a goal also in four of their last five away games.If they start to play in attack from the begining and an early goal breaks in i think the over 2.5 should land.
0-0 pick lost

adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 22:16   #11
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

2, 0/1, -100
Football, Superliga
Huracan - Rosario Central
Pick: 1(-0.25) AH
Odds: 2.13(Bet365)

Rosario Central are missing couple of players for tonight and the value is on Huaracan. So far hosts showed better football and they are ranked better + playing at home. All this while Rosario Central will miss:

- Rubin
- Ortiz
- Gonzalez
- Camacho
- Ortigoza

Huaracan are very strong playing at home, they lost only one game in last 11. Huaracan conceded 12 goals while Rosario conceded 17. Huaracan are also better scorers as well, so everything goes to their advantage in this game.

My call is home win with asian handicap -0.25, GL!
2-3 pick lost

Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 01:53   #12
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #5

3-0-1 +128

NBA, GS Warriors - Phoenix

pick: Warriors -15.5
odds: 2.00
bookie: Sbobet

Phoenix did play very well last game against Denver , Payton is noce addition to the team. They were exeptional that game shooting 55% FG but Denver outscored them , and Phoenix simple can not play defence and they are missing good center. Chandler will maybe play tonigh but his injured his neck and i can not see that he will be full for tonight even if he plays. Booker is out and i can not see Phoenix having suck a great shooting night again.

GSW is playing as needed but i wasnt impressed but their shooting in recent games , they won last game ust bcs Spurs was banged up a bit and had bad shooting %. I did not like that game from GSw and Spurs started well and it seemed that they will damage them big time but GSW showed once again that when they play just one quarter like in a beast mode they can snap 20 pts difference .
I have no idea how will phoenix guard any of them , without proper center. Green wont play this game but he wont be missed here. This might be high scoring game but i wont play it just bcs if Phoenix drop tonight and cant hit shite. GSW should finaly push the tempo vs bad defensive team and put a show at home before all star break.
129-83 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-02-18 at 23:00.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 07:29   #13
varganya

varganya is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 (4-0-0) +368

ASIA: AFC Champions League - Round 1
Melbourne Victory (Aus) - Ulsan Hyundai (Kor)
13.02.2018 09:30

Pick:Total Over 2.5
Odds : 1.95
Bookmaker: bet365

Strange game here Melburne on the slope having 3 game loss in row decending on A-League table yet not neccesery in panic mode just yet.

Visitors had some preparation games (a month ago) in Portugal yet the Koreans are still to begin their domestic campaign in March.

The more intricate circumstance is Ulsan had an exellente record vs Australians had beaten Brisbane and Wesern Sydney Wanderers away from home netting 3 goals each occasions, where Melbourne only managed a home draw against Korean teams.

Now I would naturally move forward some away advantage yet odds would be too low so I take a shot on both team leaky defence and shaky performance -or lack of game time will result goals on both end of the field.

GL
3-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-02-18 at 23:00.
varganya is offline   Reply With Quote