This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-02-18, 22:31   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Germany Bundesliga 2 09/02/2018 - 12/02/2018

Soccer» Germany»2. Bundesliga
Tomorrow, 09 Feb 1 X 2 B's
17:30 Bochum - Darmstadt 2.14 3.30 3.35
17:30 Kaiserslautern - Holstein Kiel 3.50 3.40 2.05
10 Feb 2018 1 X 2 B's
12:00 Duisburg - Arminia Bielefeld 2.24 3.33 3.09
12:00 Regensburg - Heidenheim 2.07 3.49 3.33
12:00 Union Berlin - Dusseldorf 2.12 3.39 3.30
11 Feb 2018 1 X 2 B's
12:30 Aue - Ingolstadt 4.19 3.39 1.86
12:30 Greuther Furth - SG Dynamo Dresden 2.46 3.24 2.79
12:30 Sandhausen - Braunschweig 2.26 3.11 3.24
12 Feb 2018 1 X 2 B's
19:30 St. Pauli - Nurnberg 2.68 3.35 2.48

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-02-18, 22:33   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

General picks: Bochum vs. Darmstadt (0-0) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-02-08 21:00 CET)

I still trust Darmstadt, they are a solid team, have a proven manager now and home loss against Duisburg was a fluke. They did not play well, but in the first two matches after winter break, they looked strong. Now they will surely be agressive to make up for a blunder and Bochum are a perfect target.

If Darmstadt dissapointed, Bochum are in panic. They are in terrible streak of results, they ended Autumn part of the season in freefall and Spring started even worse (if that was possible). Three games, three losses, no goals scored! Bochum are now in grave danger to be involved in relegation struggle and that is a huge dissapointment. The painful thing is, they now fired the second manager this season and will play this match without new one, the reserve staff will take over.

Darmstadt don`t have important missings, Bochum are in problems, I expect Lilywhites to win this, 1-2!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.63 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle
Old 08-02-18, 22:34   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

General picks: Kaiserslautern (+0,25) AH vs. Holstein Kiel

Posted by Macot (2018-02-08 21:09 CET)

When you read informations from Internet sites of teams that play the match you bet on, you need to read between the lines. I was surprised to see Holstein manager Anfang comment on the current situation of Kaiserslautern. He said that actually roles are reversed in this match: Lautern are there were actually my team (Holstein) was expected, said he... and added that they will travel to Betzenberg withouth pressure to enjoy the match. Now, when players read such claims by their manager, it can only result in disaster: because what I expect tomorrow is a boosted Kaiserslautern team, which won away at Braunschweig and are still dreaming of survival, fighting like crazy against a team that could be a bit shocked and could fail to counter such approach. Holstein are truly a surprise of the season, but as I pointed out last week; they are also without a win in 8 league games and that must be a burden.

Home team will use the same team that won away in Braunschweig, their manager Frontzek said that they need to use mementum, play their game and fight for every ball. They will play in front of their great fans and this time it could help them a lot.

I expect Kaiserslautern to win this, 2-1 is my call!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.14 10 / 10 H Asian Handicap General picks SBO
Old 10-02-18, 11:36   #4
Limex
Freshman

Limex is on a distinguished road

Any idea why there's such a high odd on Dusseldorf away at Union Berlin? 3,5 for clear win, 1,7 for double chance? Looks like banker, feels like a trap Information most welcome as i wait for game to start until placing a bet.
Limex is online now   Reply With Quote