This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-11-17, 08:12   #91
idanb

idanb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dus@n View Post
Must win for Mornar, playing at home and hard schedule coming for them. They will be in problems against relegation if they lose this one. Igokea is another team without Wright, especially away. Brothers Pavicevic wont lose this one. This is win or die for Mornar and they will win this one

ML for max stakes while -4.5 for high
Go big on ML and happy man i am
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-11-17, 16:25   #92
Divalo
Freshman

Divalo is on a distinguished road

KK Mega Basket 2.4 ml

Mega Bemax has a good team, after the injury, Mushidi came back two rounds ago, have quality players like Enis, Cancar, Bitadze, Rebic, Sinovec, Samardzinski, Fundic and Lazic ...

In addition to the player's staff, they also have a good coach, FMP starts very well, play a physical basketball but do not have any special quality. Covic, Ojo and Nenadic are the main players, they have a lot of solid players like Pot, Simanic, Bursac ...

I think that Mega can win this game, they played 4 matches on the side, and three of them with favorites for the title had a bad schedule and was some injuries but are now complete and I think they can win this match. FMP played a good part of this season, but for this match, there is no Radanov, they best case have the same quality of players like Mega. I think that there will be a tie, but in general I think that mega can get this, the value is good, it will be a meaningful match, but FMP does not have any great advantage, the training in the same hall during the season, and it is simply not FMP's home ground some advantage in this match.
Divalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 17:18   #93
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Ojo over 12,5 pts. There is no player who can stop him in Mega. He is much stronger than Bitadze and much higher than Fundic. He should easily beat this line
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-17, 13:07   #94
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Milos NS is on a distinguished road

Buducnost - Partizan

INstane line movement from 153 to 170.5, but to be honest I would take 153 myself. But this 170 line is way too big in my eyes and I will take Under as Buducnost is slower team despite Partizan very fast game.

Under 170.5 Pinnacle
Old 02-12-17, 21:51   #95
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos NS View Post
Buducnost - Partizan

Under 170.5 Pinnacle
Hard but sweet win
Old 09-12-17, 09:53   #96
Milos NS
Super Moderator

FMP - Buducnost

Buducnost is leader of ABA league and today coming in Belgrade to play against FMP.
There is quality difference and low Hc and I must go for it.

Buducnost -3.5 bet365
Old 09-12-17, 15:21   #97
dus@n
Super Moderator

Igokea vs Mega @17:00 CET

Mega is in some kind of must win after loss to Zadar at home. Igokea stayed without Washington so they struggle on PG position and also playing with very short rotation. For me odds are missed here as Mega is better team

Mega +5
Old 10-12-17, 04:47   #98
Breitner
Freshman

Breitner is on a distinguished road

Dusan, Milos, what do you think about MZT vs. Mornar. MZT is by far the worst team in ABA this season and as far as I know they have financial problems too. So imo aw is the most logical pick for this game but I want to hear the experts' opinion as well. Thanks in advance!
Breitner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 09:40   #99
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos NS View Post
FMP - Buducnost

Buducnost -3.5 bet365
Bet won
Old 10-12-17, 09:55   #100
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Mzt signed new coach this week. I would skip this game
Old 17-12-17, 13:20   #101
dus@n
Super Moderator

Short preview about today matches:

FMP vs Cedevita

FMP with 2 losses in a row but the opponents were Buducnost and Olimpija (away) so that is not something for worry but still FMP had equal and small lead against Buducnost in 3/4 but lost it easily eventually. FMP brought in Lazarevic and Apic from Zvezda, who were sent from FMP. Lazarevic had some good games also in EL while Apic played just few minutes in ABA only. Still, when you train with EL team and play some EL matches, and then come back to ABA league players, then you are in big advantage thanks only to training with such quality players and and brining new experience. So, Lazarevic will be big addition for FMP while also Apic will bring quality. FMP will try to fight for 4th position and with those new additions they clearly show their ambitions althaught it will be hard IMO.
Cedevita has very hard schedule - they played hard Cro league match against Cibona 2 days ago, now they travelled to Belgrade and tomorrow morning they travel to Russia for Eurocup match. Ukic is on fire and he also won the match against Cibona scoring 6pts in last minute.
Cedevita is better team but they usually struggle away while FMP is the team which makes most of the wins at home. FMP is strenghtened with Lazarevic and Apic, Cedevita is tired, so if I would have to take something, I would try FMP handi but the line is not acceptable for me for some bet. +6 is small while I would take it as bet if it was +8 or +9.

Mornar vs Zvezda @19:00 CET
Zvezda is in big form right now - beating Efes, Real, Valencia in EL and Igokea and Cibona in ABA. Zvezda had to change 2 airplanes to travel to Bar from Valencia, and also after such hard matches in a row, Zvezda must be tired. Still, Zvezda has to win such matches this way or another in order to fight for 1st place. After Buducnost loss, Zvezda has chance to catch 1st place with a win here. Still, nobody can know if somebody will be rested so we will have to wait to see line-ups, as there could be some rest for main players IMO.
Mornar won against MZT away after being -19 12 mins til the end but won 4th quarter 24:6. They are not playing good this season due to bad coach.
The line is big, it is -11 so I cant take anything but will wait to see line-ups to decide if something is takeable here.
Old 22-12-17, 15:46   #102
dus@n
Super Moderator

MZT vs FMP @20:00 CET

Definitely one of the last chances for MZT to catch some chances for staying in the league but still they are awful. They changed coach 2 weeks ago. First match with Lukajic as head coach they had +19 against Mornar, at home, but lost 4th quarter 24:6 and lost that match which was crazy shock for them. Next one they met Partizan away being destroyed and showed they are still the worst team in the league. They are the worst team to defend pick and roll in the league. For today Lukajic said he has some injured problems so we need to see rosters 20 mins before the match to see who is out.
FMP with Lazarevic and Apic from Zvezda as new additions is serious team now and will fight for 4th position. They come from loss to Cedevita but here they have chances. Ojo and Covic will make big problems to MZT with pick and roll as MZT cant defende that.
MZT and FMP both are fast teams, especially playing at home and without defence MZT cant play slow basketball. Covic and Ojo will make huge problems to MZT with pick and roll here and I believe Ojo could have many easy points under the rim today.

For the last decisions will wait rosters 20 mins up to match and then decide.
Old 22-12-17, 19:51   #103
dus@n
Super Moderator

MZT without Simonovski and Sokolov. I am taking Trajkovski over 13.5, Stojankovski over 10.5 and Ojo over 11.5 pts
Old 29-12-17, 18:11   #104
dus@n
Super Moderator

MZT parted ways with Pavlicevic as well so now they count on 5-6 players being able to score so all players in offer should be good options for over - Trajkovski, Lalic, Stojanovski, Mavra
Old 30-12-17, 13:27   #105
dus@n
Super Moderator

FMP vs Partizan @19:00 CET

This will be one of the most important matches for both teams this season in order to catch 4th position. Partizan is in awful situation, in awful form especially after shameful performance against Kuban in Eurocup but here they have to react. If they lose, they will be in very hard situation for 4th position, althaught still possible. FMP strenghtened with Lazarevic and Apic from Zvezda and with Covic, Ojo, Radanov they are very good team, especially at home. Of course, no Partizan fans will be in the hall as always. I expect very dirty match with a lot of fouls etc, as FMP president is also Zvezda's president who hates Partizan and always there are fights and all dirty things when these two teams meet each other. Now when the stake is very big, it is almost sure to happen. Talking about the winner, the value goes on Partizan side on @2,20 as this is 50-50 or 45-55 match for me here. Also, the line is pretty big so I would choose also under 172 here.

Partizan ML @2,2
Under 172
Old 02-01-18, 15:49   #106
dus@n
Super Moderator

Crvena zvezda vs Union Olimpija @19:00 CET

For me it is almost impossible to see Zvezda winning by 20+ today. Zvezdaa has important EL match in 3 days, coming from.hard schedule and lacking time for training sessions. I believe this will be routine win but 10,15 pts difference is enough. Rochestie and Antic should be sitting most of the time.

Union Olimpija +19 @1.66
Old 04-01-18, 16:04   #107
dus@n
Super Moderator

Partizan vs Zadar @17:00 CET

One of the highest stakes for me is going here. Partizan is in a bad streak but if you watched their matches you could see they had +21 against Mornar in the match which they lost, they were +10 against Limoges in 4/4 but lost etc. They improved their game and that is seen match by match. Partizan brought in Gagic, their ex player, center, who will be big addition for them because they counted only on 1 true center - Salic, while his replacements were PF Gavrilovic and Pecarski who has 50 kilograms. Now, with two centers, their rim will be better protected. This is win or die match for Partizan - if they lose, they will stay with less than 10% chances for 4th position which would be huge shame for them. Zadar is in big form, they have good atmosphere etc, but they are much better at home than away for years. Partizan has also given free tickets for this match so there should be 3-4-5k in the hall. This is clear home win for me and I am very happy to see public is going on Zadar side which is clear proof they dont watch basketball at all, but just looking at statistics etc. This is 80-20 match and DD for Partizan should be catched here.

Partizan -6 @1,94
Partizan ML @1,40
Old 04-01-18, 18:51   #108
roh105
Freshman

roh105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dus@n View Post
Partizan vs Zadar @17:00 CET

One of the highest stakes for me is going here. Partizan is in a bad streak but if you watched their matches you could see they had +21 against Mornar in the match which they lost, they were +10 against Limoges in 4/4 but lost etc. They improved their game and that is seen match by match. Partizan brought in Gagic, their ex player, center, who will be big addition for them because they counted only on 1 true center - Salic, while his replacements were PF Gavrilovic and Pecarski who has 50 kilograms. Now, with two centers, their rim will be better protected. This is win or die match for Partizan - if they lose, they will stay with less than 10% chances for 4th position which would be huge shame for them. Zadar is in big form, they have good atmosphere etc, but they are much better at home than away for years. Partizan has also given free tickets for this match so there should be 3-4-5k in the hall. This is clear home win for me and I am very happy to see public is going on Zadar side which is clear proof they dont watch basketball at all, but just looking at statistics etc. This is 80-20 match and DD for Partizan should be catched here.

Partizan -6 @1,94
Partizan ML @1,40
excellent call dus@n i took zadar +14.5 at the start of the 4th to so win win
roh105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 14:36   #109
dus@n
Super Moderator

MZT vs Igokea @17:00 CET

This is the last chance for MZT to try to catch some chances for fighting against relegation and my feeling tells me today is the day they will win. They are meeting Igokea who has only 11 registered players and who plays with 6-7 players in rotation - so Rikic, Sibalic, Jevtovic, Ljubicic, Radivojevic, Milosevic, Lee, Ponjavic and Gajic. Gajic is typical defender, he cant score and I would not even count him. Moreover, Igokea is awful traveller for years and this year they are even worse. If you ask me, Igokea selection is very bad which is clearly seen. MZT can win only at home. Good thing is that their ultras are back so the atmosphere is better from few matches ago. Lukajic hsa brought in some good things althaught they need months and months for all bad things to be fixed but still some improvement is seen.

MZT ML @2
Old 05-01-18, 16:41   #110
vladaML
Freshman

vladaML is an unknown quantity at this point

What happen with Fmp-Mornar? Why odds on Fmp dropping?
vladaML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 17:43   #111
dus@n
Super Moderator

Mornar staff is in Belgrade since 2 days, I would not be surprised if some dirty deals are done Mornar owners are known for betting... If the match is clear, all the value goes to Mornar handi
Old 05-01-18, 18:23   #112
vladaML
Freshman

vladaML is an unknown quantity at this point

I will bet Mornar win at this odds @4.2 is a must bet.
vladaML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 18:46   #113
dus@n
Super Moderator

Mega vs Buducnost @19:00 CET

Buducnost cant be on their best today as they had two very hard matches during last 5 days while Mega just trained and waited. Jaramaz.is back for Mega which is big boost for them.

Mega +5
Old 15-01-18, 12:43   #114
InsideSport.info

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road

Zadar vs. FMP

Zadar is welcoming FMP in a direct clash for playoff places. Both teams with 7-8 record. Easy task during the previous week for Zadar, against Kastela (97:47), where coach rested important players, Knowles and Bostic, they are refreshed for this game and motivated. Jakov Vladovic is back in the squad after injury, but even without him, Zadar has a great rotation, this fact can only boost other players to play better. Not so pleasant situation happened in the match vs. Kastela, police jumped on stands with Zadar fans because of pyro, but we saw a great reaction from players, they defended their fans, separated them from police with bodies. This will guarantee full hall today and amazing atmosphere despite the fact that today is a Monday. FMP won in the previous*mutual match (91:76) in Belgrade, but Zadar is a typical home team. FMP has problems away from home, they won against last-placed*MZT and Mornar, all other matches they lost easily. They lost the previous home match against Mornar 79:84. In addition, Zadar won every time against FMP at home. PICK: Zadar -4 1.88 Pinnacle
InsideSport.info is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 16:53   #115
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideSport.info View Post
Zadar vs. FMP

Zadar is welcoming FMP in a direct clash for playoff places. Both teams with 7-8 record. Easy task during the previous week for Zadar, against Kastela (97:47), where coach rested important players, Knowles and Bostic, they are refreshed for this game and motivated. Jakov Vladovic is back in the squad after injury, but even without him, Zadar has a great rotation, this fact can only boost other players to play better. Not so pleasant situation happened in the match vs. Kastela, police jumped on stands with Zadar fans because of pyro, but we saw a great reaction from players, they defended their fans, separated them from police with bodies. This will guarantee full hall today and amazing atmosphere despite the fact that today is a Monday. FMP won in the previous*mutual match (91:76) in Belgrade, but Zadar is a typical home team. FMP has problems away from home, they won against last-placed*MZT and Mornar, all other matches they lost easily. They lost the previous home match against Mornar 79:84. In addition, Zadar won every time against FMP at home. PICK: Zadar -4 1.88 Pinnacle
Good call!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote