BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-05-17, 21:06   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Sweden Superettan 23/5/2017

Date: 23.5.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Sweden Superettan
Start time: 19:00
Game: GAIS Goeteborg v Gefle
Pick: Over 3 goals @2,45 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,46!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
We will go to Swedish second tier again. Gefle are my usual suspects, their defence sucks, but they are scoring enough to make this bet even more attractive. GAIS of course are one of the traditional teams in the League with a poor start, too so they will both see this match as a chance to improve.
GAIS are currently 11th, but their form improved for a short while, before they lost 1-7 against Varberg. That was a shame really, it came after improved performances and 4 unbeaten games. GAIS normally are not an attacking team, but they will need to do something about scoring at least so much that they would outscore their own defence.
Gefle on the other side are probably the best possible team for an over bet. Their average of goals is 4 per game and although they mainly receive (Gefle are currently on the bottom of the League table), they do score more than one per game. Their recent results were all overs: 0-3, 2-4, 2-3 and 1-3. They have started the season with 2-2 draw and 2-5 home loss to Varnamo so 6 clear overs against two unders is good enough for me.
I can see both teams scoring and perhaps Gefle can surprise here: my call is 2-3 away win!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-06-17, 09:51   #2
InsideSport.info
Freshman

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road
Default 12.06.2017

Orgryte vs. Dalkurd - Home team will miss defenders Veljovic(4/0), Bjorck(5/0), midfielder Kayongo-Mutumba(7/2), while goalkeeper Lukic(11/0) is doubtful. Replacement for Mutumba is 16-year-old youth player Hermansson. Dalkurd won last 2 mutual meetings versus Orgryte.
-----------------------------------------------------

You are not registered yet?

http://www.insidesport.info/register/
InsideSport.info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 12:54   #3
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

AH -0 Dalkurd main

Over 2.5 side
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 11:03   #4
InsideSport.info
Freshman

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road

Trelleborgs vs. Gefle - Trelleborgs is without a loss in home games this season. Gefle has serious problems with roster today with couple of players missing: Ljungberg(11/0), Hjelte(8/0), Lohikangas(10/0). In addition they have been struggling and have recorded 7 losses in a row, Trelleborgs have beaten Gefle in last 5 mutual matches. Trelleborgs-0,75 1,72 188bet

www.insidesport.info/register
InsideSport.info is offline   Reply With Quote