BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 01-07-17, 15:43   #1
FightBoy

FightBoy is on a distinguished road
Default NBA Summer League

SL in Orlando

Heat-Hornets

I expected close and under game here because lack of great scorers(Malik Monk out)and some good defenders in both sides. under 161.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Magic-Pacers

In Pacers team they are some veterans that play in NBA last seazon :Niang,Young,Christmas and some players that in past play in NBA like Stokes.In Magic team they have Zimmerman witch NBA experience because Garino and Hunt have really small minutes and don't smell court to often.Both teams have promising rookies.I expected close game,Magic play at home court where they train but at the end experience should be factor to Pacers win.Pacers+2,1.98 pinnacle,1/10

Pistons-Thunder

In my opinion Pistons have better roster witch Kennard and some of last Seaozn NBA deep bench players. Thunder on paper don't have too much to ofer but game show more.Pistons-2,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

All games are for small stake and for fun now because they are too many questions about many of those players and form.
FightBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-07-17, 08:48   #2
FightBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightBoy View Post
SL in Orlando

Heat-Hornets

I expected close and under game here because lack of great scorers(Malik Monk out)and some good defenders in both sides. under 161.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Magic-Pacers

In Pacers team they are some veterans that play in NBA last seazon :Niang,Young,Christmas and some players that in past play in NBA like Stokes.In Magic team they have Zimmerman witch NBA experience because Garino and Hunt have really small minutes and don't smell court to often.Both teams have promising rookies.I expected close game,Magic play at home court where they train but at the end experience should be factor to Pacers win.Pacers+2,1.98 pinnacle,1/10

Pistons-Thunder

In my opinion Pistons have better roster witch Kennard and some of last Seaozn NBA deep bench players. Thunder on paper don't have too much to ofer but game show more.Pistons-2,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

All games are for small stake and for fun now because they are too many questions about many of those players and form.

Heat-Hornets 67-74 FT

Magic-Pacers 74-85 FT

Pistons-Thunder 91-92 FT
Old 02-07-17, 17:22   #3
FightBoy

SL in Orlando day 2

Pistons-Knicks

Knicks have only one good ofensive player -Randle.Pistons have couple:Ellenson,Kennard,Jackson and Thompson.Also team from Detroit whont revenge after they good game lost in last second waste convincing lead vs Thunder yesterday.Pistons-4.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10
Old 02-07-17, 19:40   #4
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Orlando day 2

Pistons-Knicks

Knicks have only one good ofensive player -Randle.Pistons have couple:Ellenson,Kennard,Jackson and Thompson.Also team from Detroit whont revenge after they good game lost in last second waste convincing lead vs Thunder yesterday.Pistons-4.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Pistons-Knicks 103-78 FT
Old 03-07-17, 21:04   #5
FightBoy

SL , those time in Utah

Jazz-Spurs

Jazz have good defenders but also every player can make ten or more points:Holmes,Bolomboy,Exum,Mitchell.The same situation are in Spurs team but their firepower seams be even bigger witch experience in grown NBA players like Murray,Bertans,Early,
Forbes and also some good youngsters that make me thinking be too much firepower for SL standards and I prefer over.Over 156.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10.

76ers-Celtics

I see so many young talents and offensive skills in both teams...Jackson,Brown,Zizic,Tatum in Celtics and DrewII,Luwawu-Cabarrot and Fultz in 76ers team.Too much firepower for under so I prefer over 166. 1.925 pinnacle,1/10
Old 04-07-17, 06:23   #6
K.H.JiN
Freshman

K.H.JiN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
SL , those time in Utah

Jazz-Spurs

Jazz have good defenders but also every player can make ten or more points:Holmes,Bolomboy,Exum,Mitchell.The same situation are in Spurs team but their firepower seams be even bigger witch experience in grown NBA players like Murray,Bertans,Early,
Forbes and also some good youngsters that make me thinking be too much firepower for SL standards and I prefer over.Over 156.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10.

76ers-Celtics

I see so many young talents and offensive skills in both teams...Jackson,Brown,Zizic,Tatum in Celtics and DrewII,Luwawu-Cabarrot and Fultz in 76ers team.Too much firepower for under so I prefer over 166. 1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Great! fightboy
K.H.JiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:12   #7
FightBoy

Quote:
SL , those time in Utah

Jazz-Spurs

76ers-Celtics

Jazz-Spurs 87-74 FT

76ers-Celtics 88-89 FT

meybe stake of my SL tips will be higher in that case
Old 04-07-17, 20:27   #8
FightBoy

SL in Orlando

Heat-Pistons

I guess Heat are perfect oponent here for Pistons because they have one dominant player Adebayo and Pistons have Ellenson,Kennard,Moreland,Thompson,Jackson...and they play really unselfish so my choice are obvious.Pistons-5.5,1.757, 3/10
Old 05-07-17, 07:21   #9
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Orlando

Heat-Pistons

I guess Heat are perfect oponent here for Pistons because they have one dominant player Adebayo and Pistons have Ellenson,Kennard,Moreland,Thompson,Jackson...and they play really unselfish so my choice are obvious.Pistons-5.5,1.757, 3/10

Heat-Pistons 71-73 AOT 2
Old 05-07-17, 11:43   #10
Dimitri
Freshman

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

and without Adebayo.
Detroit had a 8 pt lead in final minutes but lost it all and barely managed to go to overtime which finished 0-0
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-17, 21:54   #11
FightBoy

I know it mate, **** happens
Old 05-07-17, 22:18   #12
idanb

idanb is on a distinguished road

FB keep going bro you rock
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-17, 20:09   #13
FightBoy

SL in Las Vegas

Raptors-Pelicans

Raptors have Siakam,VanVleet,Poeltl .Pelicans have:Cook,Crawford,Diallo,Toupane,Young.To many players that can make ten or more points.Over 162.5,1.925 pinnacle,stake 1/10

Kings-Suns

Two teams have many offensive talents and like run and gun basketball witch fast pace so I like to see great show witch many points.Over.162.5,1.917 pinnacle,1/10

Lakers-Clippers

Clippers have some young talents but C'mon, Lakers have many to much experienced youngsters witch big talent like Ingram,Nwaba,Zubac,Blue and one of hottest new addictions Ball,they also are really hungry to win that tournament and should starting strong vs they city rivals. Lakers-5.5,1.925 pinnacle,2/10

Nets-Hawks

Hawks:Tavarez,Bembry and Prince...but this should not be enough for that experience in NBA players like :Whitehead,Hollis-Jefferson,LeVert,Dinwiddie,Goodwin.Of course names are not everything but I simply see to much firepower to dominate that game. Nets-3.5,1.9 pinnacle,2/10

Last edited by FightBoy; 07-07-17 at 23:24.
Old 08-07-17, 00:12   #14
idanb

The over in Raptors vs palicans was great bet
On the half time it was on fire.. Great 1st pick bro
Old 08-07-17, 09:20   #15
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Las Vegas

Raptors-Pelicans

Raptors have Siakam,VanVleet,Poeltl .Pelicans have:Cook,Crawford,Diallo,Toupane,Young.To many players that can make ten or more points.Over 162.5,1.925 pinnacle,stake 1/10

Kings-Suns

Two teams have many offensive talents and like run and gun basketball witch fast pace so I like to see great show witch many points.Over.162.5,1.917 pinnacle,1/10

Lakers-Clippers

Clippers have some young talents but C'mon, Lakers have many to much experienced youngsters witch big talent like Ingram,Nwaba,Zubac,Blue and one of hottest new addictions Ball,they also are really hungry to win that tournament and should starting strong vs they city rivals. Lakers-5.5,1.925 pinnacle,2/10

Nets-Hawks

Hawks:Tavarez,Bembry and Prince...but this should not be enough for that experience in NBA players like :Whitehead,Hollis-Jefferson,LeVert,Dinwiddie,Goodwin.Of course names are not everything but I simply see to much firepower to dominate that game. Nets-3.5,1.9 pinnacle,2/10

Raptors-Pelicans 96-93 FT

Kings-Suns 85-89 FT

Lakers-Clippers 93-96 AOT

Nets-Hawks 75-72 FT
Old 08-07-17, 13:26   #16
FightBoy

SL in Vegas

Bulls-Mavs

Mavs are favs here but I see it different. Team from Dallas have:Ferrel,Brussino,Finney-Smith,Hammons that they NBA experienced players.But Bulls win SL in last year and have players also experience and play really well also in PO:Zipser,Valentine and also Payne,Dunn are players experience and talented, they also have promising RokiesHeslip and especially Markkanen so I like Bulls+3.5,1.9 pinnacle,1/10

Raptors-Wolves

Wolves have some promising rookies but they don't have any really NBA experience player.Raptors play really good game yesterday and have experience and talented first five witch:VanVleet,Siakam and Poetl so I prefer Raptors ML,1.746 pinnacle,2/10

Spurs-Heat

I watch Heat in SL Orlando and they have two good players:Adebayo and White and...that's it.Spurs have more talents and more experienced players for sure witch:Forbes,Murray,Early and Bertans so my choice is Spurs ML,1.769 pinnacle,2/10

Lakers-Celtics

Lakers play not so bad game yesterday,they lose but more Clippers play better that anyone expected.Ball whont to badly show his skills and play really bad game ofensively, I expected more relaksed and better Ball tonight also Zubac should play better,they have also Nwaba,great Ingram and Wear.Celtics loks good in ofensive game and also have some good talents like Jackson,Brown and Tatum so I like over 165.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10
Old 08-07-17, 14:57   #17
Dimitri
Freshman

Hammons was traded to Miami yesterday, good for your bet.
Old 08-07-17, 23:00   #18
idanb

DAL diffence just kill absolutely kill CHI..
Not at the same level
CHI offence look super poor. They just shoot from anywhere on the floor with poor %..

Last edited by idanb; 08-07-17 at 23:10.
Old 08-07-17, 23:13   #19
Dimitri
Freshman

Chicago has good names on paper but they are playing like a wild bunch
Old 09-07-17, 02:01   #20
idanb

2/4
No lucky with spurs

Last edited by idanb; 09-07-17 at 10:07.
Old 09-07-17, 07:37   #21
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Vegas

Bulls-Mavs

Mavs are favs here but I see it different. Team from Dallas have:Ferrel,Brussino,Finney-Smith,Hammons that they NBA experienced players.But Bulls win SL in last year and have players also experience and play really well also in PO:Zipser,Valentine and also Payne,Dunn are players experience and talented, they also have promising RokiesHeslip and especially Markkanen so I like Bulls+3.5,1.9 pinnacle,1/10

Raptors-Wolves

Wolves have some promising rookies but they don't have any really NBA experience player.Raptors play really good game yesterday and have experience and talented first five witch:VanVleet,Siakam and Poetl so I prefer Raptors ML,1.746 pinnacle,2/10

Spurs-Heat

I watch Heat in SL Orlando and they have two good players:Adebayo and White and...that's it.Spurs have more talents and more experienced players for sure witch:Forbes,Murray,Early and Bertans so my choice is Spurs ML,1.769 pinnacle,2/10

Lakers-Celtics

Lakers play not so bad game yesterday,they lose but more Clippers play better that anyone expected.Ball whont to badly show his skills and play really bad game ofensively, I expected more relaksed and better Ball tonight also Zubac should play better,they have also Nwaba,great Ingram and Wear.Celtics loks good in ofensive game and also have some good talents like Jackson,Brown and Tatum so I like over 165.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Bulls-Mavs 75-91 FT

Raptors-Wolves 97-72 FT

Spurs-Heat 74-75 FT
one point lose

Lakers-Celtics 81-86 FT
Old 09-07-17, 16:46   #22
FightBoy

SL in Vegas

Jazz-Clippers

I don't know if Exum play but if he not like in Uta last SL game I like Clippers here a lot because they show in game vs Lakers that couple of players are in NBA grow men league level.Clippers+3,1.943 pinnacle,1/10

Grizzlies-Kings

I like more Grizzlies here and fact that they are underdogs in that game because they have for sure not worse roster and play better first game than
Kings,have more stable players wchich play last seazon for Grizzlies in first team.Grizzlies+3,1.925 pinnacle,1/10
Old 10-07-17, 07:33   #23
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Vegas

Jazz-Clippers

I don't know if Exum play but if he not like in Uta last SL game I like Clippers here a lot because they show in game vs Lakers that couple of players are in NBA grow men league level.Clippers+3,1.943 pinnacle,1/10

Grizzlies-Kings

I like more Grizzlies here and fact that they are underdogs in that game because they have for sure not worse roster and play better first game than
Kings,have more stable players wchich play last seazon for Grizzlies in first team.Grizzlies+3,1.925 pinnacle,1/10
Jazz-Clippers 67-86 FT

Grizzlies-Kings 81-75 FT
Old 10-07-17, 10:23   #24
idanb

Old 10-07-17, 15:56   #25
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 21:12   #26
FightBoy

SL in Vegas

Nets-Pelicans

Nets have one of best roster on paper but play not so well,pretty good defence but really bad ofence.Pelicans also have some good players and play two not bad games lost in last seconds,they should be super motivated to win that game vs overated in my opinion oponents.Pelicans+4,1.88 pinnacle,1/10
Old 11-07-17, 08:24   #27
FightBoy

Quote:
SL in Vegas

Nets-Pelicans

Nets have one of best roster on paper but play not so well,pretty good defence but really bad ofence.Pelicans also have some good players and play two not bad games lost in last seconds,they should be super motivated to win that game vs overated in my opinion oponents.Pelicans+4,1.88 pinnacle,1/10

Nets-Pelicans 95-66 FT
Old 11-07-17, 21:34   #28
Prusina

Prusina is on a distinguished road

Do you have anything for tonight?
Prusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 13:49   #29
FightBoy

not yet but probably have something later mate
Old 13-07-17, 18:59   #30
FightBoy

SL in Vegas

Today I rated high teams that play great defence

Spurs-Pelicans

Pelicans have some great talents like Diallo,Young and Cook but they don't play good defence.Spurs have phenomenal Forbes, who is class for himself in SL games and also many experienced NBA players like Bertans,Murray and Early and a lot promising rookies and the most important thing-they play D. It is good for my tip that Pelicans after few loses won last game 105-95 vs Hawks because they feel better and now...in next game where they don't play Defence they should lose against Spurs with that small handie.Spurs-3.5,1.925 pinnacle,1/10

Nets-Nuggets

Similar situation like in Spurs-Pelicans game:Nuggets have some offensive talents but don't play good D.Nets also have ofensive talents but play really strong Defence and should make difference here in that so important aspect of game and follow by that they should cover that really small handicap.Nets-2,1.925 pinnacle,1/10