This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookmaker discussions

Bookmaker discussions Discussions about bookies. Can you recommend a bookie? Got something useful to say, which others might need to know? Say it here. Bad experiences post in the forum below.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 30-10-17, 13:27   #1
tikuu
Freshman

tikuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default problem with planetwin365.com

Hello,
I am having a problem with the bookmaker planetwin365.com, as they unjustifiably
considered one of my bets as lost, even if the game did not take place.
It is a snooker game Ayouri H. Vafaei - Songsermsawad Songsermsawad, with all the information i got, the game did not take place, as one of the players did not show up.
The bookie has counted my bet as lost, even if the rules of the bookie says :

7.3 In case of a betting event that is postponed or interrupted, such event will be considered valid, if it is completed in the following three days, Central Europe Time (three months in case of ante post). If the betting event did not take place within the relevant time frame or at the listed venue, or if a competitor, team or participant does not take part in the betting event, the bet is considered void. Bets placed on a betting event that is interrupted for any reason (even in the last minute), and not continued and finished within the relevant time frame, will be considered valid only if they would have already been determined at the time of abandonment or postponement, otherwise will be considered void. This rule is subject to any more particular rules relating to specific sporting events set forth in the Sport Rules.

I have contacted them, and they said that the game did took place, and they sent me a link to prove it : http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...mpionship-2017
The link does not prove if the game was taken place!
They said that they are going to check the game again and contact me.
If i hadn't contacted them i guess they would kept my money.
I hope i am dealing with serious and honest bookie, as they are hard to find.

Last edited by tikuu; 30-10-17 at 13:36.
tikuu is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 30-10-17, 14:04   #2
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

In addition to flashscore you can also see here that the match did not take place:

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=22

Good luck!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-17, 14:11   #3
tikuu
Freshman

Thank you so much for the time you took, good that we bettors at least have this forum where we can turn to.
Old 30-10-17, 16:09   #4
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Sure, it's a pleasure.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-17, 17:01   #5
tikuu
Freshman

Bet was voided , thank you for your help here