This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-10-17, 21:58   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 12/10/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-10-17, 22:31   #2
matze73
Freshman

matze73 is on a distinguished road

3-1-1 +271
German Handball League
Gummersbach -Lemgo
Pick : Lemgo+0,5
Odds:2,03
Bookie :Pinnacle

There is match between Gummersbach and away team Lemgo. Hosts are in really bad shape in this season and they have just 4 points in 8 games so far so they are ranked 16th in the standings. Guests, on the other hand, are little better. They have 8 points and they are ranked 10th in this league. Gummersbach without playmaker Ernst And some injured players.
30-37 won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 22:05.
matze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 22:46   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

POD #7
So far 4-0-2
+371

Egypt Premier League:
20:00 Al Ahly Kairo v Al Ittihad, take Over 2,5 goals @2,35 Bet365

Al Ahly need to play these postponed games now when they have 10 days left until their decider in African Champions League semifinals against Etoile de Sahel from Tunisia. This is a very important match for them, in order to stay in touch with the leaders (Al Ahly only played one match so far this season, a 1-1 draw). They will use the best team and will go for a win against the most attacking minded team from Alexandria.
Al Ittihad are in the middle of the table with two wins and two losses and they will play their usual game that resulted in 4 high scoring games in the new season: 2-4, 3-2, 2-3 and 2-0! Quite a remarcable streak of results for an Egyptian team (Premier League is known as an underish one).
Bookmakers as always are relying on their programs which use millions of data but in fact with stupidly applied ponders they are simply terrible finding exceptions to the rules.
My call is Al Ahly win, 3-1!
GL

2-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 22:05.
Macot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 07:33   #4
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 3

CD Buzanada - La Cuadra

Pick : 1(-1 EH)
Odds : 2.63
Unibet

CD Buzanada meet at home La Cuadra in game from Spain tercera .
The game from Tercera Grupo 12 where we play for 16th team CD Buzanada against the team on La Cuadra - last placed team.
CD Buzanada is 2-2-5 till now overall records,while the last La Cuadra is 1-1-6 in the season till now.
The both teams are togather worse on the road records - La Cuadra is 4 of 4 loses and 1:7 goal difference.
I'll take CD Buzanada to win by 2 or more goals against La Cuadra...
2-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 18:37.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 08:00   #5
iv5den45
Freshman

iv5den45 is on a distinguished road

Tennis. Tashkent (Uzbekistan), hard
Istomin D. - Ignatik U.
Over 20 games 1,65@pinnacle

Of course, Istomin ATP 51 is a clear favourite at home against Ignatik ATP 193. Also H2H is 3-0 for Istomin but in all the meetings between them there were at least 20 games so I must try over here.
6-3. 6-3. Lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 18:38.
iv5den45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 08:16   #6
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

2/3
+260

4th pick

Valerenga - Haugesund pick AH +0 Haugesund 2.49

I dont understand these odds at all.
Valerenga is favorite team against Haugesund who is fighting for Europe place next season, against team who had last 10 games 5-3-2 score and pretty good game whole season.
Valerenga who is by the way, 1-1-5 in last 7 games, just two points from relegation zone...
I know someone will tell, they have to win, but, IMO visitors are better team and they need points as well. So who will prevail? Odds are simple to good to miss.
Last season Valerenga - Haugesund 0-1 this season Haugesund - Valerenga 4-3.
I am going with Haugesund once more!
Haugesund AH +0 is my call!!!

Good luck !!!
3-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 22:06.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 10:57   #7
Prusina

Prusina is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 (1-1-0) (+180)

League: ATP
Match: Rafael Nadal - Fabio Fognini
Pick: over 19,5
Odds: @1,94
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Well , I am in a little hurry , as the match starts 12:00 CET and I have few minutes left to make the deadline.
Rafael Nadal is ofcourse in a great form , but he always struggled against Fognini. The Italian knows how to play vs Nadal , and he generaly makes troubles until he runs out of patience. In last 8 H2H matches of these players there was just once under on this margin and even then it was 19 games. So it really seems like a good bet. Fognini is in a solid form , playing the finals of St.Petersburg , in Beijing lost to Zverev and here he has 2 solid wins vs Pouille and Verdasco.. Nadal's 3 out of 5 matches in Beijing were over.
6-3, 6-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 18:38.
Prusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 11:37   #8
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

POD #4
So far 2-0-1
+184

Segunda Division - Football
18:00 Valladolid v Alcorcon take Over 2,5 goals @2,23 Pinnacle

so I had to choose between Lugo-Cordoba and Valladolid-Alcorcon overs. I chose this. and although Alcorcon are in very bad form, they can always score goals. and if they score one goal, you never know. even though Valladolid are really more solid and can score more. last game ended with a 2-1 win of Valladolid on the road at Alcorcon. so I pretty much expect the same, most likely 3-1 for the hosts. Valladolid were involved in many high scoring games and beat Cordoba 4-1, whilst Alcorcon lost at Cordoba without any doubt (0-3) and conceeded 4 also at Tenerife recently. normally home win and over 2.5! Valladolid scored 2 per game and conceeded more than 1, around 1 and a half almost...
4-0 won

Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 12:36   #9
ramonik29

ramonik29 is on a distinguished road

Pick 2, so far: 1-0-0, +140

LEpchenko - Larsson
Pick:2 / Odds: 2.66 / Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Jo Larsson leads 3-2 in h2h encounters and she deserves more respect from the bookies. The Swedish 29 years old is an experienced player on hard indoor events with a total record of 99 W - 41 L. Larsson also started as an outsider against Cepelova in the first round here in Linz and won in straight sets. Varvara Lepchenko underperformed when played tennis indoor, having a negative balance overall 36 W - 37 L. The American is already 31 years old but she has not a bigger experience than Larsson. I see great value for these odds, 2.66 @ Pinnie for the underdog.
0-2 Won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 18:39.
ramonik29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 12:49   #10
ribamech77
Freshman

ribamech77 is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 +180
Football- Bulgaria Parva Liga
Botev Plovdiv - Septemvri Sofia
Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 2.88
Bookie: unibet

In a postponed match in the First PFL one teams against Botev Plovdiv and their guests in the face of the team of September Sofia faced one against the other side of the field. Two teams with different goals. Botev are looking again for a previous ranking and will attack the initial referee signal. I guess a very successful match. This is the seventh place with a 14 point hosted hitter and the penultimate 13th guest with an asset of 7 winning points in 10 games. The hosts have a goal difference of 18-18, which speaks of a good attack but of problems in the defense phase. Their opponents today have a goal difference of 7-15, which means that in each match they score but allow twice as much. My prognosis is for a final match and an interesting match with goals and goals over 3.5.
5-0 won

ribamech77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 14:36   #11
Feri
Super Moderator

Feri is on a distinguished road
Default #1

Spain Segunda

Osasuna vs Albacete

Pick: Osasuna -1.25 @ 2.48 Pinnacle

Osasuna started marching towards the Primera and they are number 3 atm but they are also number 1 in form table, winning the last two games in handy (home+away).
They're 2-1-0 5:2 at home where they failed to take the three points vs huesca only, who are in very good form as well and who managed to equalize in the final minutes. Otherwise they're 4-2-0 10:2 in the last games.

Albacete did win the two last home games, thus being 2-0-4 in their recent encounters, but they're really poor away, being 0-0-3 2:9 and therefore should not be a big threat for the hosts, who have a great chance to take over the leading position.

7/10
1-0 half lost

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 22:07.
Feri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 15:41   #12
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 1
Football
Spain, Segunda Division
Real Valladolid - Alcorcon AD
Pick: Real Valladolid -1 AH
Odd: 2.23
Unibet

Real Valladolid finished just outside a play-off spot last season even tough they won 5 of the last 6 home games. This season they have a 3-0-1 record so far at home scoring 8 goals in the last 3 home games.
Alcarcon had a good start with 3 draws and 2 wins in the first 5 games but have lost 3 matches in a row conceding 9 goals. And away from home they have scored only 1 goal in 4 matches.
Last season Real Valladolid won both meetings and i also expect them to be too strong today.
4-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 22:07.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 19:03   #13
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 1

Ponte Preta - Santos

1 @ Odds 2.51 / 5dimes

Brazil,Football. Serie A match between the teams on Ponte Preta and Santos.
I think we can bet on the home advantage for this match because the motivatuion is a huge for the hosts Ponte Preta to win these points.
Santos is a better team no doubts, but sure is the team is with hard visit here.
Ponte Preta at home is 7 wins 2 draws and only 4 loses. At last here Ponte Preta won and the team motivation is a big to win and sit away of the dangerous zone.

Good luck,AL
1-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 15-10-17 at 20:30.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 19:48   #14
Valverde

Valverde is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #3
2W 0L +167
American football, NFL
Carolina Panthers - Philadephia Eagles
Pick: Eagles (moneyline)
Odds: 2.45
Bookie: Expekt

I like odds on Eagles very much. Both teams are 4-1, but I don't trust Panthers at all. Especially their offence despite scoring 60 points in last twp matches is big question mark in my opinion. Duo Newton - Funchess is working very well but how Carolina played in first three matches was very sympthomatic. I think Eagles defence, which is among the best in NFL can stop hosts. Fletcher Cox is back to the team and he should be big strengthen. Panthers on the other side will miss one of the best tight ends in the NFL - Greg Olse. Also their running game is very poor. Stewart is not 100% healthy and he was achiveing only 3,3 yards per runs while McCaffrey was even worse with only 2,8 yards per carry. In comparision Eagles LeGarrette Blount had so far 5,8 yards per carry. In sum I think this matchup is so even that those small things such as missing of Olsen and weak running game might be decisive. Because of that I expect Eagles victory and odds on such outcome are decent.
23-28 Won

Last edited by Macot; 15-10-17 at 20:31.
Valverde is offline   Reply With Quote