This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal

Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-10-17, 19:18   #1
litost

litost is on a distinguished road
Default Segunda 10-12 October

huesca -.75 2.1 10.7u / -.25 1.98 9u /
cheese ... host are on fire even if they receive hard rival like reus with ssame traits under new coach than previous on e.. very hard to score ag and danger counter fact is tarragonenses usually are way harder on their pitch and host have some
atacking players way above segunda level like cucho vadillo melero or sastre at helm ... political situation may as well influence .. do not ask me how .. lol

Sporting (0) 1.85 11u / over 2.25 1.73 7u
mareona travels to castillian neighboughs just 2 hours down fly straight from gijon .. its midweek so no more than 2k expected .. still many visitors .. in a game guest could claim back wining ways on road after two failures vs numancia and osasuna ..yet those 2 are top in league and are two traditionally very strong home sides ... whiles cultu has been struggling to keep clean sheet at reyno and their wins were with last minutes goals ...
host shall rotate while guest miss santos but have many choices upfront ... and have primera players like ruben .. almeria were on top last game at this pitch and all rivals had their chances vs a side too offensive at times with a squad not of super dupper level wich shows frailties when balance is gone ... if we add galons factor then sporting is way to go in game likely with goals tough both should be wary sp guest after last trips and shall play tight ...
litost is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-10-17, 19:27   #2
litost

sorry soem retarded fork of those talking outloud on phone - hes freekin homo as well - sitted next to me at this frekin cybercoffeshop .. and lost focus also watching online news ... lol disgrace ... so forgot to add 10-12 oct 2017 ..cheese
Old 10-10-17, 20:30   #3
mantis

mantis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Litost mate!
Fully agree on Huesca but I have taken Cultural dnb in the other game.
Sporting nothing spectacular so far, only against poor Sevilla B team they delivered.
Imo Cultural, which is an excellent and too strong physically team, will make a hard game for Sporting.

GL!

Last edited by mantis; 10-10-17 at 20:32.
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-17, 20:32   #4
mantis

Tomorrow I am on Granada among others:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/pick/sp...ada-dnb/117234

Granada dnb@ 2.06, sbo 7/10

I was so wrong about Nastic... I had the impression of the two first games of new coach in charge but I missed something. Nastic was good in the game against Albacete, but after the enthousiastic start into it and their 2-0 lead, they fell into mistakes shouldn't be done by a quality team. Next week Nastic had a brilliand 2nd part in Zaragoza but Zaragoza was playing with 10 players and in the last game in Tenerife, Nastic was a total wreck revealing all their weaknesses. Firstly was all the defensive mistakes that passed without much danger against Albacete and 10men Zaragoza but against Tenerife, Nastic paid the price. Secondly and most important, Nastic showed their biggest weakness which is the terrible phisical state of the players. No stamina and no proper fitness status, Tenerife were all over them in the 2nd part and moreover, two of Nastic players sustained muscle injuries, keeper Bernabe (!) and mid Maikel Mesa.

Good news for tomorrow that internationals Dimitrievski and Kakabadze are back BUT with only one session with their team-mates. Suzuki is suspended, Kakabadze is supposed to replace him...

Granada is a promotion candidate, I am picking them to win 3 games in a row, I will take them once again! Only Pedro is out suspended, regular right winger, but there are alternatives. Machis in excellent form, center backs Saunier and Menosse overcame doubts to make it to the squad.

Great odds on the underdog... Granada!

GL
Old 10-10-17, 21:36   #5
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
Hi Litost mate!
Fully agree on Huesca but I have taken Cultural dnb in the other game.
Sporting nothing spectacular so far, only against poor Sevilla B team they delivered.
Imo Cultural, which is an excellent and too strong physically team, will make a hard game for Sporting.

GL!

hey mate !! how u doin !!

yeap i kind of agree cultural is not easy but sporting has sharp coach and big players ....

cultural results flatter a bit .. still play away in 2a very tricky amd 2b promoted teams are very tricky ... just like 2a when they promote to 1a .. first half of season they are on a high
in spirits ...

at least they are not losing by 2 allready like last 2 outings :/

cheers!
Old 10-10-17, 21:51   #6
litost

and huesca receives equalizer last minute :/
Old 10-10-17, 21:58   #7
mantis

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
and huesca receives equalizer last minute :/
yes, it was coming a long time to the game...
Reus wasted some sitters before equalizing and the damn about it is that till Huesca scored the game was seemed too easy for them.

Poor performance by Huesca in the last half hour...
Old 11-10-17, 09:27   #8
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Damn, these odds on Granada seem so tempting that I am afraid it's a trap, but I can't see why would they fail? They are playing a team who has only won once and the team they won against is Albacete, who are currently 20th. Granada have just one missing player, according to Mantis, they are in great form and have lost only once this season. The only reason I see for those odds is the tough schedule, but still the AH for Granada is 2.10 and it seems too much. I am also tempted to take a bet on goals.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 11:15   #9
Revived
Freshman

Revived is on a distinguished road

yeah, but this missing player is their most dangerous player so far - most goals scored and most assists
Revived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 19:19   #10
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Damn, these odds on Granada seem so tempting that I am afraid it's a trap, but I can't see why would they fail? They are playing a team who has only won once and the team they won against is Albacete, who are currently 20th. Granada have just one missing player, according to Mantis, they are in great form and have lost only once this season. The only reason I see for those odds is the tough schedule, but still the AH for Granada is 2.10 and it seems too much. I am also tempted to take a bet on goals.
i feel the same ...money has been backing locals wich is alway a factor ..stil i see no reason ... i disagree just looking at table is such great shoot ..segunda is evry equal and you win 3 games straight and are on top ... nastic is far from one of worst squad quality wise on paper ..but in 2a as well its hard to come out from bad synergies and momentum ...

apart from fact days like today with just few action markts react phony ..only reason i see ofr backing host is "break run factor " i.e people thinks granada will not win 4 straight matchesin such aleague ..and it may be a good one ..still since late moves gives us +.25 1.9 i thinks its a must ...with draw on our side...

guest miss couple of imp units like pedro & ramos plus peña ... but have wide squad .. tehy can even rotate alberto for montoro both with primera experience ..
host have as well couple of missings sp suzuka ... tehy received in every game thus far vs granada with such sharp players like machis and last season pichichi or puertas it will be hard not to keep doi´so imo ....

Granada +.25 1.88 10.2u / over (2) 1.75 6.5u

Barsa B +1 1.7 11u / (0) 4.2 8u / over 2.25 1.72 9u / over (3) 2.8 7u
cheers ..out of line ..ok numancia traditionally strong at pajaritos started campaign in great style beting soem big 2a guns ..yet cules are never easy full of great potential players ...and sp tricky with spaces ahead ... host miss both midfielders starting in last games where they trasedh sporting or alba ..whiles guest miss influential galarreta but recover concha upfront on bench ...
fact is visitors have better numbers away than at home ..at hard pitches like carmenes or pucela and have good h2h at thi spitch .. all in all not so easy as it looks for locals ...

oviedo -.25 2.05 10.2u / over (2) 1.78 9u / 1/1 6u / -1 4u
carballons are one of many with promotion aims ... liek rivasl tonight that are usually very strong at their far island yet often faulter away like this early season when they left poor impresion in places like valladolid or cordoba ...host coem from bad series winless in 3 but are having no probs to score sp at home ... locasl have bit of def frailties ..recover mossa but miss christain for today ...
in front tete miss two of their sharpest atackers longo and acosta tough they recover suso teh captain and malabesic is in scoring form all in all i expect host win this 2-1 3-1

lorca (0) 2.2 10u / over 2.25 8u
host deserve soem credit unbeaten at home and as all promoted sides quite tricky .... in front zaragoza getting back on track yet it can not be said tey arer phool proof after being left out of jail last outing at tartiere with locals defendive blundering ... guest have some of the best youngsters around like fabas and iglesiais plusold guard lehendakari toquero .... some of them shall be rested .at least one couse ex celta has slight probs and ex athletic shall not play 3 games in 7 days ..
locals wil field sam eline up as last games tehy also got very good y fellas like valderrama and muñoz ... reserve dprognosis but zara should not be favs imo ...

Last edited by litost; 11-10-17 at 20:25.
Old 11-10-17, 20:35   #11
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post

im afraid its fixed ...

if u watch both goals that does not happen in 2a ... surely ...

man and teh league bosses .... talk loudly and proudly about how this things do not hapen in 2a ...

i wonder if its just some gr defenders or club deal ..or what ..

im piling on on more goals as we spik thx and enchante
Old 11-10-17, 20:38   #12
HeatAr

I am just glad that I also decided to take a bet on goals, I took over 1.75@2 just a minute before the first goal. I am also planning to bet on goals on the Oviedo - Tenerife game. Thanks for your info!
Old 11-10-17, 20:51   #13
litost

im not 100% sure .... often lately oen jumps at every game that looks suspicious ...but those strange odds and those phony goals that could have been more ...

if it aint fixed then im freeking mother teresa ...

i hope things follow its course an dit finishes 3-1 4-1
Old 12-10-17, 11:56   #14
HeatAr

Underish round so far, probably due to the fixtures teams are trying to save energy. There are two games, which I think could be good for goals today.

Rayo - Almeria

Rayo are a good home team, they have just one missing player - Javi Guerra and all their home games have seen overs. They score and concede. Almeria on the other hand without Tino Costa and Hicham Khaloua.

The game, which I am more interested in is Valladolid - Alcorcon. Valladolid have many missing players in defense - defensive midfielder Luismi, defenders Guitián and Nacho. They are the team with most scored goals in this division - 16, and altough they are missing Iban Salvador they are still plenty of players who can score goals. Gianniotas has just returned from international duty so he will start on the bench. Alcorcon on the other hand haven't scored in their last 2 away games and have scored just 4 goals in 8 games. They will be without GK Casto, Errasti, Kadir and Nono. I think that considering the absences which Valladolid have in their defensive unit it could be a good idea to back Alcorcon to score. BTS is priced at 2 and it's worth a shot, Valladolid have scored in every single home game at least once and they are coming off a 4:1 away loss at Rayo so they should be motivated enough.
Old 12-10-17, 13:27   #15
mantis

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
im not 100% sure .... often lately oen jumps at every game that looks suspicious ...but those strange odds and those phony goals that could have been more ...

if it aint fixed then im freeking mother teresa ...

i hope things follow its course an dit finishes 3-1 4-1
What is certain, no doubt about that, is that odds were really really weird and even dropped on Nastic before kick off...
Granada dnb reached 2,33 before kick off... really crazy and of course when you see something like that, you can not be relaxed at all.

Midweek action surfaces fatigue and this round was the perfect example.
Huesca, Granada, Cultural, Lorca... underperformed big.

Teams that suffered defeats recently tried more and now I am really afraid of Rayo I took early -0.75.
Valladolid two key missings, Luismi DM and Ivan Salbador FW.
Gianniotas played with Greece NT on Wednesday and yesterday was included in the squad!
Alcorcon with two regulars suspended, keeper Casto and Errasti DM.

Osasuna have key defender, their best defender actually, Aridane OUT to take a rest probably, cause no injuries reported so far.
Albacete also without 3 players rested and some already known missings and more, their new coach, Enrique Martín, returns at the El Sadar, 339 days after his destitution as Osasuna head coach!

You can check leaguespy, is FREE for this game, really accurate previews, especially in Spain the best on line available:

http://leaguespy.com/preview.php?id=83701

Last edited by mantis; 12-10-17 at 13:33.
Old 12-10-17, 15:26   #16
Kalay

Kalay is on a distinguished road

You can check leaguespy, is FREE for this game, really accurate previews, especially in Spain the best on line available:

...[/QUOTE]
Kalay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 15:27   #17
Kalay

Kalay is on a distinguished road

Thz bro Mantis for your link...When i visit it,its sure it will be so useful handbook...Thz bro
Kalay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 18:39   #18
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
What is certain, no doubt about that, is that odds were really really weird and even dropped on Nastic before kick off...
Granada dnb reached 2,33 before kick off... really crazy and of course when you see something like that, you can not be relaxed at all.

Midweek action surfaces fatigue and this round was the perfect example.
Huesca, Granada, Cultural, Lorca... underperformed big.

Teams that suffered defeats recently tried more and now I am really afraid of Rayo I took early -0.75.
Valladolid two key missings, Luismi DM and Ivan Salbador FW.
Gianniotas played with Greece NT on Wednesday and yesterday was included in the squad!
Alcorcon with two regulars suspended, keeper Casto and Errasti DM.

Osasuna have key defender, their best defender actually, Aridane OUT to take a rest probably, cause no injuries reported so far.
Albacete also without 3 players rested and some already known missings and more, their new coach, Enrique Martín, returns at the El Sadar, 339 days after his destitution as Osasuna head coach!

its not only weard and probably with inside info money backing nastic ... both goals looked quite dodgy like uche is now ronaldo nazario at his barcelona times .... lol ...

and for me as usual was double mistake of backing team after such moves and then overacting hoping it would be goals galore one ..probably not even fix by players but by club level .. well i really dunno ....

im sure it hapens to all of us this weard feling of being done and trying hard to predict outcomes wich are allready settled befo4 KO .... at sports betting .. but honestly there are way more strange line movements that go worng that other way around so its probably just when it hapens and ure at wrong end it make a mark in ur head ....
Old 12-10-17, 19:08   #19
litost

reg other games today ... again dodgy odds ..

allready took alcorcon +1 .... but will probably come out 2nd after they rceived silly goal at 45´

theyll likely get trashed coming from 3 bad def games vs sharp valladoli ...
but my start point was +1 ....

one thing i learned over years is -1 lines in 2a are a NO-NO ....

osasuna - alcorcon have not lloked deply into it ...but jut did ...
guest new coach effect ...sadar hero martin ... diference between squads in 2a is not so much ...
im leaning on alba +1 ... but im afraid of host treble upfront with lots of goal within ..quique xisco and torres ...
host miss 2 imp players at trunk liek aridane and merida...guest will crowd midfiedl ... played godo game at cup at this pitch ...

i dunno probably best option skip ..
Old 12-10-17, 19:21   #20
litost

rayo almeria --- ok everything point to rayo .. almeria comes from bad game and defeat vs huesca .. lost last two outings at similar places like vallecas .. soria and sadar ...
yet rayo games are very open ... they have huge squad for 2a many players with 1a level ... but almeria squad is imo as well one with lots of quality ...

-1 way out of line ..over 2.25 probably more value ..yet over in 2a is tricky most teams tactically strong ... G shall be ..anyone cheese