BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 29-09-17, 16:45   #1
d@du18

d@du18 is on a distinguished road
Default Romania Liga 1 (29.09 - 02.10.2017)

Poli Timisoara - CS U Craiova

Craiova is in a good form and has many good players. They can fight for the title this year or at least for the podium. Only one defeat this season against a very strong oponent, CFR Cluj, at them and was a narrow 1-2. They will start with their best 11 and will go to Timisoara for all 3 points before the 2 weeks minibreak.
Poli Timisoara had some great results especially against important teams (4-3 CFR Cluj, 2-1 Dinamo) but they were disappointing in their last 3 matches. Very unpredictable team if you ask me. No starts in the team, only hard working.
I believe it will be a tough ride for Craiova in a match that probably they will score and receive a goal. I see a 1-2 score, so their is some value in betting on goals market.

Over 2.5 @ 2.50 (6/10) and why not Craiova @ 2.15 (5/10). Good luck!
d@du18 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-09-17, 16:53   #2
bitisorin
Freshman

bitisorin is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know who will score for Timisoara, their coach will play with defender Seroni in front. They don't have even a decent striker. I think that Universitatea Craiova to win is a better option.
bitisorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 20:10   #3
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-cha...ucarest_211165
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 21:41   #4
d@du18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitisorin View Post
I don't know who will score for Timisoara, their coach will play with defender Seroni in front. They don't have even a decent striker. I think that Universitatea Craiova to win is a better option.
Very good point bitisorin. 0-2 final score. I expected Poli Timisoara to score one. They scored 4 in CFR's net. Maybe if they didn't receive that red card in first half...
Old 30-09-17, 12:09   #5
d@du18

Dinamo - Astra

I really do not know why Dinamo Bucharest is favorite in tonight's game against Astra. Their gameplay is awful, especially in defence. Cosmin Contra left the team to become national team coach. Vasile Miriuta not a bad coach also, but needs more time. I can't see a player from Dinamo to say about him that he is in form and can make the diference tonight (maybe the goalkeeper Penedo ). They can't count on Marici in defence (injuried - first team player) and Paul Anton in midfield (suspended - captain, important player).
Probable team: Penedo - Romera, Nedelcearu, Katsikas, St. Filip - Mahlangu, Nascimento - Hanca, Rivaldinho, Salomao - Nemec
Astra come after their first and only defeat this Liga 1 season against leader CFR Cluj, score 2-3. They are playing very good in my opinion altough they lost some good players. They have 6 points above their opponent and a better moral. It's true that they have some financial problems and the players ar somehow frustrated because they weren't payed. But I don't see a good reason to lose this match.
All in all, I will go with Astra not to lose as I see great value in this bet. Also an over 2.5 is expected.

Astra +0.5 AH @ 1.95 (7/10) & Over 2.5 @ 2.20 (6/10).
Old 30-09-17, 12:12   #6
d@du18

In the other game from Liga 1, Viitorul - Poli Iasi, the hosts should win this one but now the odds are very low. Maybe some value on draw at half time as I don't see an easy game for the ex-champions. About goal market, I incline to an under 2.5, but I will stay away from it.
Old 30-09-17, 13:53   #7
bitisorin
Freshman

I agree with you about Dinamo - Astra,but on Viitorul - Iasi I will play over 2 .I think will be a good game,Viitorul has some good players in front and Iasi as well.With players like Kizito,Jo and Platini,Iasi can score here.The odds were dropped in favor of Viitorul because Iasi has some important missings: defenders Tiago Almeida, Frasinescu and Cioinac and forward Andrei Cristea.Coach of Iasi,Flavius Stoican said:"It will be a nice football, we will attack, to give goals" and with three important missings in defence 1,80 at over 2 is pure value.
Old 30-09-17, 21:38   #8
d@du18

Quote:
Originally Posted by d@du18 View Post
Dinamo - Astra

I really do not know why Dinamo Bucharest is favorite in tonight's game against Astra. Their gameplay is awful, especially in defence. Cosmin Contra left the team to become national team coach. Vasile Miriuta not a bad coach also, but needs more time. I can't see a player from Dinamo to say about him that he is in form and can make the diference tonight (maybe the goalkeeper Penedo ). They can't count on Marici in defence (injuried - first team player) and Paul Anton in midfield (suspended - captain, important player).
Probable team: Penedo - Romera, Nedelcearu, Katsikas, St. Filip - Mahlangu, Nascimento - Hanca, Rivaldinho, Salomao - Nemec
Astra come after their first and only defeat this Liga 1 season against leader CFR Cluj, score 2-3. They are playing very good in my opinion altough they lost some good players. They have 6 points above their opponent and a better moral. It's true that they have some financial problems and the players ar somehow frustrated because they weren't payed. But I don't see a good reason to lose this match.
All in all, I will go with Astra not to lose as I see great value in this bet. Also an over 2.5 is expected.

Astra +0.5 AH @ 1.95 (7/10) & Over 2.5 @ 2.20 (6/10).
Just 1-1
Old 01-10-17, 09:40   #9
Juzni vetar
Freshman

Juzni vetar is on a distinguished road

What about Steaua today???
Juzni vetar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 10:02   #10
d@du18

It should be an easy win for both FCSB and CFR Cluj. Sepsi and Juventus Bucharest are the weakest teams in Liga 1 in my opinion and can't avoid relegation. If I have some time I will come with more info.
Old 01-10-17, 11:37   #11
Juzni vetar
Freshman

Juzni vetar is on a distinguished road

I already took Steaua to win with high stakes
Juzni vetar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 11:43   #12
Nesquik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzni vetar View Post
I already took Steaua to win with high stakes
GL, many people are waiting this win

'Sepsi' Sfantu Gheorghe used to be the least tehnical team in Liga 1 but since they added some more players not to look like a B side. now they are equal with all even though Juventus are not doing well at all
Old 01-10-17, 11:47   #13
Nesquik

Quote:
Originally Posted by d@du18 View Post
It should be an easy win for both FCSB and CFR Cluj. Sepsi and Juventus Bucharest are the weakest teams in Liga 1 in my opinion and can't avoid relegation. If I have some time I will come with more info.
indeed, but Gaz Metan and Concordia also disappoint big
Old 01-10-17, 11:48   #14
Nesquik

d@du18, what about Juventus? do they miss somebody at CFR? because then we could take the hosts on handicap
Old 01-10-17, 12:46   #15
d@du18

No missing players for Juventus from what I know. Be careful, CFR Cluj unde Dan Petrescu doesn't want high scoring matches, they are just looking for the 3 points. Juventus will defend almost 90 min and their is a chance not to lose at big margins.
Old 01-10-17, 15:41   #16
Nesquik

Juventus cant defend, they arent defensive minded, I guess over 2.5 is worth a try
Old 01-10-17, 17:48   #17
bitisorin
Freshman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitisorin View Post
I agree with you about Dinamo - Astra,but on Viitorul - Iasi I will play over 2 .I think will be a good game,Viitorul has some good players in front and Iasi as well.With players like Kizito,Jo and Platini,Iasi can score here.The odds were dropped in favor of Viitorul because Iasi has some important missings: defenders Tiago Almeida, Frasinescu and Cioinac and forward Andrei Cristea.Coach of Iasi,Flavius Stoican said:"It will be a nice football, we will attack, to give goals" and with three important missings in defence 1,80 at over 2 is pure value.
Final result 5-2,what a game.
Old 01-10-17, 19:03   #18
Nesquik

FCSB Steaua making show, although 2 penalties but both were very clear
Old 01-10-17, 19:06   #19
Nesquik

Sepsi are wood cutters, worst technical players in Liga 1. go back to B with Juventus. actually Juventus doesnt have A players that it is the problem, but the problem of Sfantu Gheorghe is that the coaching philosophy is 'B'