This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-08-18, 10:57   #1
Genghiz
Super Moderator

Genghiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Romania 4th Round, 10-13 August

FC Botosani - Astra 2.37 3.07 3.02 10.08.2018 20:00

Concordia - FC Hermannstadt 1.97 3.08 3.97 11.08.2018 17:00

Sepsi - Poli Iasi 2.02 3.09 3.79 11.08.2018 20:00

Calarasi - U Craiova 1948 CS 3.70 3.20 1.99 12.08.2018 14:30

Voluntari - CFR Cluj 4.28 3.21 1.86 12.08.2018 17:00

Gaz Metan Medias - FCSB 4.39 3.31 1.81 12.08.2018 20:00

Din. Bucuresti - FC Viitorul 2.07 3.09 3.60 13.08.2018 20:00

Last edited by Genghiz; 08-08-18 at 11:00.
Genghiz is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-08-18, 21:00   #2
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Short comments on first sight and seeing this odds:
Boto seems fair and square, Astra bit disapointing against Sepsi but its a good team, Boto will have a hard time here but on the other hand they do seem in some fine form altghough schedule was good on them. Might have a look on BTS.

Chiajna-Hermanstadt
Poor odds on hw, no way this wood cutters deserve this but on the other hand im bit disapointed on Hermanstadt. I thought they are solid outfit but couldnt even handle poor Calarasi, so the avalanche of chances created by Botosani against them wasnt just an away accident, they just lack solid D and i doubt they will escape without goal here. They arent tragic offensivelly but current odds for BTS dont tempt me.

Sepsi -Iasi
Dont really know if Sepsi deserves this line. Might be an exageration of that 0-4 defeat of Iasi at Fcsb which i dont know how to rate since i didnt see the game, maybe someone else would sneak in a fair assesment of that game but Iasi can be solid. Still tough one to call but Iasi +0,5 does sound intriguining.

Dunarea-Craiova
Craiova just cant win this days. Tough game here after a trip in Germany where they lost as expected without showing something worthy. Dunarea is doing good for a newly promoted team but they on keep it up. I reckon underish game since both will emphasis the D and slow tempo as its early game and Craiova will reshuffle. Draw at HT
Voluntari-CFR
CFR at 0,5 would have been great but line will continue to drop. Voluntari relegarion material while CFR slowly back on track, very convincing win with Chiajna and 2-0 win in EL where they havent played some big guns. Away win
Gazu-Fcsb
Tough spot for Fcsb with Hajduk double and a visit at Medias is never ideal after you visited Poljud. Surely some turnover but Gazu is real deal, playing great footy and you dont want to underestimate this team. Definitelly +0,5 depending on Fcsb line-up will sprinkle some more.

Dinamo-Viitorul
Ofc the over of the round. Cant be other way with this Dinamo defense. They arent just awfull they are amateurish, simply you cant fix that type of mistakes and they will keep on doing it. They do have Nistor in good form, Moldoveanu and other decent youngsters so they are decent offensivelly. On the other hand game is played in Stefan Cel Mare as far as i know which means crappy atmosphere and poor pitch so maybe in-play bets more serious.
Old 10-08-18, 11:20   #3
Genghiz
Super Moderator

Some very good insights for this round,sirac.

Personally, I think the only value for today's game would be Astra +0.25. Odds dropped since morning when 1.95 was available. If somehow, odds raise again to 1.93 or better than I'd call it a good play. Should be a very close one and having two outcomes out of three generating profit sounds like great to me.

I must admit that Botosani is likely to show more willingness to win, based on their recent games performances. Surprisingly, they've been attacking oriented, even their coach was surprised(!!!) by his players attacking mentality if I didn't misunderstood his Craiova post-game interview. BUT I would like to see more of this kind of performances before I can say they will play only for a win in a game like this one. Astra are a good team, has the look of a very tough one to beat, same like Botosani undefeated after first three rounds.

Last edited by Genghiz; 10-08-18 at 11:35.
Old 10-08-18, 16:36   #4
caravaggio
Freshman

caravaggio is on a distinguished road

I like goals as tonight outcome, as both are 2 of the positive teams from the first 3 weeks. Probably, this kind of approach will be adjust ongoing based of our rubbish mentality, but at this time of the competition, with these odds, I think it deserves a shot. What to say more? Boto dominant away at FCU, opened the game from the start, slipped the win couple of times, showed clear they wanted the whole 3 points. Astra kinda failed to impress last week with Sepsi, playing shyte after 3 minute's goal, almost losing near to the final. Could be an empiric argument, but 9 pm games fits better to overazzos because of the proper temperature to play, instead of 6pm which is way hotter. I just read Alibec could start from the beginning for the guests. Could be party, could be not, only the old bulgarian clairvoyant lady Vanga could've told us ) But, yeah, regarding the tactics, these two 433 sistems should produce some shyte tonight. Good luck!

Last edited by caravaggio; 10-08-18 at 16:43.
caravaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 18:15   #5
sirac

After seeing highlights of Fcsb-Iasi i gotta say Iasi looks tragic in defense. No way they gonna keep a clean sheet at Sepsi. Ofc different pitch, different approach, different opposition so they will prolly tighten up after taking 4 but they seem like having real issues. Not gonna back Sepsi either, at least not prior at this odds. Wait for in-play and see how Iasi will be set-up.

PS: And after seeing Botosani-astra line-ups im also inclined to back the goals. Alibec starting for Astra with Lullaku retired in midfield but gk is now shaky with Lazar stepping in. Over 2 at 1.8 looks good for medium stakes.

Last edited by sirac; 10-08-18 at 18:36.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 21:47   #6
sirac

Yep caravaggio, that titanic clash of agresive 433 produced indeed some shyte but it was yellow coloured. Draw was fair result after such a fighting game, agresive 433 produced gazillions of fouls and a game to forget, except Botosani goal which was classy.
Old 10-08-18, 22:14   #7
caravaggio
Freshman

Yeap, first half looked from another story then the second made us realize once again that yellow shyte is called romanian football. Honestly, I did not remember 45 minutes of football worst than the second half...LE. This guy, Maldarasanu, an ex Rapid player, I think is born dead as a coach. 2-3 games like that and for sure he we'll be back in the 3rd league, where he came from.

Last edited by caravaggio; 10-08-18 at 22:17.
Old 11-08-18, 12:50   #8
Genghiz
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravaggio View Post
Yeap, first half looked from another story then the second made us realize once again that yellow shyte is called romanian football. Honestly, I did not remember 45 minutes of football worst than the second half...LE. This guy, Maldarasanu, an ex Rapid player, I think is born dead as a coach. 2-3 games like that and for sure he we'll be back in the 3rd league, where he came from.
I think you are very harsh on him. The man knew what he came for and reached his destination safely. Draw was good for him. Some people want a cat head, not the lion tail.

Of course, we as viewers, would like to see two teams going only for the win in each game. But this rarely happens.

Yes, 2nd half was sooooo bad. But since you blame Astra coach for that, why not Botosani as well? Did they look too keen to win? No. Both settled for draw. Fair result.
Old 11-08-18, 13:09   #9
caravaggio
Freshman

When I was younger, during my chesslessons ) I was explained that equal position doesn't mean necessarily draw. No, equal means everybody has chances to play. To play, not to settle from a draw from the changing rooms. Ok. No problems for me, I'm just movin' away. Chiajna - Hermanstadt, definitely value on visitors. To me, x2 looks tempting to try. Can't see this 'german' gearing easily unlock in Chiajna, which is just poor. I could actually try even the guests @4, but thinking kinda safe would probably help my cause. Good luck!

Last edited by caravaggio; 11-08-18 at 13:20.
Old 11-08-18, 13:34   #10
sirac

Yea youre definitelly being harsh on Malda which was honest person as player and looks honest as a coach as well and really liked what he has done with Astra, ofc its not that much of a change regarding style towards last season but the team looks fit, aggresive, ready to fight, you wont get nothing easy with this Astra, they just lack that bit of class. I dont know if you should blame it on coach, Astra agresive style and Botosani agresive home style just made this game very unpleasant, sometimes it just goes this way, its like in the law of averages, you need to have beautiful games as well as ugly ones. Kind of risky to back goals when you have such a team which also likes the draw away at such tough place but its not like Botosani throwed the kitchen sink, at one point they even subbed a striker with mixfielder, which didnt last for long as added that croat striker later on, but still i dont get why you dont blame it on Botosani and their impotence as well?
Old 11-08-18, 14:04   #11
Genghiz
Super Moderator

As for today's game there is only one play I like, that is Over 2 goals at Sepsi vs. Poli Iasi. Obviously, I need visitors coach to be more demanding from his attacking players, and use braver tactics too. There have been 3 tough fixtures so far, all vs. teams that reached last season playoff. I suppose that, at least on paper, this is a better matchup than any of the before. It is a risk, I agree, this team forgot how it feels the sensation of winning a game this year(last season included).

Sepsi at home are a team I like, pretty much always since they started playing at this stadium I saw them giving it all, rare are the moments I saw lazy legs on the pitch. Two bad away from home performances, but a very good one vs. Craiova at their only home game.
Old 11-08-18, 14:11   #12
sirac

Yea will prolly chase goals live at both today games but will wait for better lines depending how both games will pan out. Dont see neither of them finishing 0-0 as both Iasi and that german name are having big issues in keeping clean sheets atm. Chiajna aint spectacular but this is type of fixture they need to win so they will be more offensive oriented, lets see how hot it is first and how tempo will be first.
As Genghiz like more this night game for goals but lets see how Iasi will look after tough visit to Fcsb, they arent in great shape and look like having all sort of problems.
Old 11-08-18, 19:02   #13
caravaggio
Freshman

Looks like the more you watch romanian football, the less you understand. What to say about Hermann? The worst game from the last 25? Maybe 255? At least I'm watching you guyz, keep on rolling
Old 11-08-18, 20:38   #14
sirac

Well Chiajna was indeed poor, barely created anything in first half but received a gift from Hermannstadt defense with that cheap penalty. Still its not a good time for newly promoted Hermannstadt. Their lack of experience speaks volume in defense and in offense they just seem out of shape. They badly need to play at home with a real crowd behind them. Its not a bad team but they just lost momentum.
Sepsi was very dominant tonight and won clearly altghough they also got a gift from Iasi gk with a fumble but Iasi is poor atm.
Old 11-08-18, 20:42   #15
caravaggio
Freshman

Mr Stoicanetti from Iasi could be first blood from Liga 1? Laking inspiration, I followed on goals these 2 admirable guys above. Now sleeping little bit tight
Old 12-08-18, 10:58   #16
sirac

Dont know mate, Mangia looks under pressure lately and if they dont win today at arguably the worst team of this league then things might become even more nervous for him, he was pretty vociferous after Leipzig game showing his not feeling good. Thats why i think they will not be at their best at Calarasi, altghough they badly need this 3 points but they lack form, lack team effort and enthusiasm they had last year but since they are under pressure and i doubt they see Leipzig game as their salvation i think they will be focused here and im waiting for lineups but usually Mangia aint changing system, maybe few teaks here and there so im expecting same impotent Craiova with sparks from Mitrita which can kill any team alone on its best day. Calarasi is all about defense and work rate under Alexa but boy they keep on riding their luck, last round at Hermannstadt again equalized late altghough not playing much of the footy but truth be told the Sibiu outfit just looked vulnerable all game long and Dunarea just got what they have been offered. Their luck is about to end and if Craiova shows that sense of urgency they will stop this luck series of Dunarea, but given the fact Mangia is bit conservative coach, given the early hour and the 30 degrees heat, the game being between Leipzig double i think it will be slow tempo affair with not so many chances so im taking under 0,5 at HT medium with the only fear that Craiova will show some more desire given their need of points so ill may have to cover with Craiova leading at HT if the game indeed asks for it.

CFR at 0.75 looks right bet here depending on lineups, but no reason to think they wont play their best lineup since they won in Armenia 2-0. But its no value i reckon just the right bet at the right price.

Gazu line shifted to 0.25 which doesnt suit me at all, will not get involved anymore, already have Gazu + 0.5 maybe chase some goals live depending on Fcsb lineup and how the game pans out.
Old 12-08-18, 12:13   #17
Genghiz
Super Moderator

I suggest playing Calarasi under 0.75 (team total goals), 2.00+ odds.

Can't see this fully lost even if I stretch my immagination to the limits. Worst scenario is half-lost. Both teams underish, very likely slow tempo, heat - all these should help.

I sense Calarasi won't even try too hard to score, surely their coach will give them very defensive duties, he is this kind of coach. They scored two in three games, both were result of a set piece. I'm sure draw is gold for Calarasi. Obviously, I expect very little shots on target from the hosts.
Old 12-08-18, 12:26   #18
Genghiz
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravaggio View Post
Mr Stoicanetti from Iasi could be first blood from Liga 1?
I don't know, but, I think he will have maximum one more round. Next game is vs. Botosani which is regarded as important one. The thing is Iasi don't even look like a team with realistic chances to win a game, regardless of the opponent.