This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-06-18, 03:57   #1
Draxler31

Draxler31 is on a distinguished road
Default International Basketball bets & updates

Hey, this weekend some of the teams starts playing friendly games.
It'd be helpful if you have good information about teams and players, injured or not, limited time of playing or something else that been published.

I'd be personally happy if someone could tell me about the match tomorrow between Czech Republic and Georgia, I've seen Shermadini practicing with the team, will he play? And what about Czech main players, like Vesely etc.

Thanks
Draxler31 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 28-06-18, 13:19   #2
jayiverson

jayiverson is an unknown quantity at this point

CHINA vs NORTH KOREA
AW win @2.29
china use the red team is very weak and no stars like YI,GUO AI LUN ,ZHOU QI...very weak in inside also outside..no good shooter i think korea have a easy win.
jayiverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:58   #3
Raffie

Raffie is on a distinguished road

28/06/2018 19:00 CET
Poland - Lithuania over 149.5
1.89 (Pinnacle)
5/10

Lithuania today with best stars - Jonas Valanciunas and Domantas Sabonis. Both not play together after IO 2016. Is first game together after 2 years. Sabonis after this 2 years is more better player. He play great season in Indiana Pacers with 11 PPG and great % on FG (51). Jonas always shoots on great % in FG (55-56 in last 3 season).

In Poland on this position play today 33-years-old Maciej Lampe. He play only 4 games in this season in China. All season he got injury and now is healthy for international games. He play in last two season in China where we have league with crazy attack and poor defence. Lampe is always good player in attack and poor in rebounds and defence. Is big problem for today match-up. Back-up is 34-years-old Adam Hrycaniuk and young Olejniczak who play in NCAA with stats 4 points, 2 rebounds. Is huge advantage for Lithuania and many easy points or double team and easy position for guards.

In Poland starting PG is today 34-years-old Lukasz Koszarek. He always play good in attack but bad in defence. Lithuania can easy beat first defensive line. Poland today first time with Lampe and Waczynski in this qualfication. Is upgrade on attack but not defence. I think Poland that time play better in attack.

I see big domination for Lithuania in paint and many points from NBA duo. I see +155 points.
Raffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 20:01   #4
tininho
Freshman

tininho is on a distinguished road

they look awful
tininho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 21:32   #5
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

My post from POD:
US Virgin Islands - Bahamas
Pick: Bahamas (incl. OT)
Odds: 2.20
Bookmaker: bet365

In this group this is the last chance for Bahamas to get 1st win and go out of group to the next phase. They recorded 4 defeats till now including against this team in November 2017. They didn't have all players available till now, and had to use mixture of local amateur players and professionals. Now for the first time will have good team available including Buddy Hield from Sacramento Kings.
https://thenassauguardian.com/2018/0...-team-bahamas/ Also the other players were there, coach Bowleg is confident that the changes will bring a different result. They will also need to win with higher margin than 8 points because they lost to US V.I. by 85-93. US V.I. have Walter Hodge, Jamaal Samuel, Georgio Milligan as leading scorers but they play with 8 men in rotation with Hodge playing 40 minutes last match. I expect reaction from Bahamas and Hield to lead his team to the first win.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-18, 01:53   #6
MJ92

MJ92 is on a distinguished road

Czech - Bulgaria
Pick: Czech -6.5 points
Odds: 1.83

I expect the spread to raise tomorrow a lot. Bulgaria will be without their 2 captains Pavel Marinov and Chavdar Kostov -http://bgbasket.com/new.php?id=73368 . They are both very important players for the team. The team is without center for this game, Vangelov is out, Washburn played after 1 year injury only 19 minutes and grabbed 3 rebounds so Vezenkov played as center. I can't see how he will guard 217 cm Czech center Balvin.
Bulgaria play poor away from home, with that absences how they can beat Czech. I expect easy win for home team with at least 10-15 points and take this spread with high stakes before the spread goes to double digit, before the bookies learn for Kostov and Marinov absence.

GL!

Last edited by MJ92; 02-07-18 at 01:57.
MJ92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-18, 11:13   #7
RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point

There seems to have a lot of change in Bulgaria team since match 1 where they lost 76/78 :
http://www.fiba.basketball/fr/basket...#|tab=boxscore

If we look at the game 2 days ago :
http://www.fiba.basketball/fr/basket...#|tab=boxscore

Dee Bost isn't here anymore, but there's also new players like Zahariev, Vezenkov and US Washburn.
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-18, 14:16   #8
roderik
Freshman

roderik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ92 View Post
Czech - Bulgaria
Pick: Czech -6.5 points
Odds: 1.83
GL!
Value is already gone, as the line has moved to -9. To be fair, I couldn't see value even before that. Bulgaria is quite poor, but has a chance to qualify for the next stage after their 2 point win vs Iceland, so the motivation to play hard is there. Czech rep. is already through, regardless of this result, so the point difference in the end might be up to their motivation to win big. Bulgaria shot 50% from 3 last game, but played poorly in defense and were largely unorganized and turnover prone. Still, they can get hot and keep it close. If they "go small" with Vezenkov and Washburn playing the 5, the Czech huge centers will have to sit a lot - like they did last game vs. Finland. For me the key to this game will be the play of Vojtech Hruban - he is an offensive beast and can drop 30+ on this defense. If the Bulgarians contain him and remain hot from 3 - anything is possible. In any case I expect lots of threes taken, quick shots, short attacks and a lot of points.

Over 155,5 pts @1,83 bet365 8/10
Any team win margin 5 or less points @3,40 bet365 2/10
roderik is offline   Reply With Quote