This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
North/Central/South America

North/Central/South America
Copa Libertadores, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, US, Mexico, etc.
Bet on South American leagues at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-02-18, 05:06   #1
alwaysbesttip

alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default PARAGUAY Apertura 10.02-12.02

Independiente Campo Grande - Nacional Asuncion
FT(OT excl.) Away (1X2) @ 2.200
9/10 Bet365
Football / Paraguay / Kick off: 10 Feb 2018, 00:20

Despite being second best on the pitch for most of the game, Independiente de Campo Grande touched a mini miracle last Monday, losing to Olimpia 2-1. They reacted to going 1-0 down, equalized, didn’t give up after going down again, 2-1, and until the last minutes they were trying to score that second goal that would have given them an unexpected point. They did lose, but… if you are Independiente de Campo Grande and play against Olimpia, you have to be left satisfied if you manage to look competitive and stay in the game until the dying minutes. That’s exactly what they did at Defensores del Chaco on Monday, and that decent performance is something they can build on, playing at their real home this time (against Olimpia they played at the much bigger national stadium, to sell as many tickets as possible to Olimpia fans, as their own fanbase is… close to non-existent).

Couldn’t have hoped for anything better on their Apertura debut. Nacional beat reigning champions Cerro Porteńo 2-1 at Defensores del Chaco, in front of just a few of their fans, and thousands of opponents, despite playing as hosts – only typically. No one can say Nacional didn’t deserve the three points. They started the game better, took advantage of Cerro’s weaknesses, kept their opponents outside their box (most of Cerro’s chances came from long-distance shots), plus, they had Adam Bareiro on a fantastic afternoon. The 21-year-old striker scored seven goals in 29 appearances last season, and has already two goals to his name in this Apertura. Both his finishes were… top class, and the second goal was 100% his, from start to finish, stealing the ball in the middle of the field, and finishing it off in style. A very interesting player to watch, a guy who if he plays at 50% of what he played last weekend, won’t stay at Nacional for long.

Against Independiente they will have to be more dominant, ball possession-wise, a very different challenge to that of last weekend. I think they can still pull it off and earn all three points. Nacional’s win pays 2.20 nice value

For more information and a pick check our BA thread

Good Luck
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-02-18, 17:36   #2
madugu_gorge
Freshman

madugu_gorge is on a distinguished road

Guarani is expected to rotate the squad tonight in an away match against Libertad after playing Copa Libertadores qualifiers few days ago. Odds on home win already dropped significantly, but I think that HW@2.10 still has value. Libertad must try to bounce back after a draw in a first round if they don't want to find themselves in the same situation as they were in last years' Clausura, when their slow start made them say bye-bye to the title after no more than 10 rounds. Later on in the season, they obviously lacked motivation (as they already clinched their place in Copa Libertadores) and finished at a terrible 7th place. Well, the Paraguayan giant surely won't lack motivation in tonights' derby match in first home game this season. Cardozo and Salcedo might be in late 30's, but they are still capable of scoring at least two togather against any opponent in this league

Libertad - Guarani HW@2.10 5/10
madugu_gorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 22:37   #3
madugu_gorge
Freshman

Lineups are announced.
As expected, only two regular starters will be in first eleven for Guarani. Unfortunately, Rodrigo Bogarin will be in this lineup as well, as he is the heart and soul of this team, even though he is only 20 years old. Other than him, only centre back Imperiale and captain De la Cruz will start. Rest of the players are either occasional starters or bench warmers.
Libertad's lineup looks with not much surprises, but I got to say I am a little dissapointed that Salcedo is not in starting lineup. Some guy called Ivan Franco will start in front. I have never heard of this guy, but I hope he can prove a point
My bet still stands.

Last edited by madugu_gorge; 10-02-18 at 22:59.
Old 10-02-18, 23:46   #4
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It`s nice to hear that somebody writing about south America topic.I remeber many years ago it was one of the best topic on site.Can you tell us,do you use only clubs sites or you have some good forum about sAmerica football leagues?
Thanks
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 01:46   #5
madugu_gorge
Freshman

Libertad won 2:0
They weren't that impressive up until Guarani's first red card though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulle Rocco View Post
It`s nice to hear that somebody writing about south America topic.I remeber many years ago it was one of the best topic on site.Can you tell us,do you use only clubs sites or you have some good forum about sAmerica football leagues?
Thanks
Yeah, before I created an account, I remember I used to stop by sometimes at this subforum to read some info, but those guys that contributed the most are obviously inactive for years.
I use mostly club sites and their official twitter accounts when I need an info. I am not aware of any appropriate forum for that matter.
Old 11-02-18, 07:01   #6
alwaysbesttip

alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road

Hello madugu_gorge
Hello Dulle Rocco

nice bet
As i wrote in thread of Costa-Rica American matches more predictable than European and we know perfectly well the reason for this.

Last edited by alwaysbesttip; 11-02-18 at 08:57.
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote