BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookie black list

Bookie black list Horror stories can be posted here. Slow/missing payouts, bankruptcy rumours, etc.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-05-17, 14:15   #1
TorreSimeone

TorreSimeone is on a distinguished road
Default Bettingadvice user Salonica/GR - HUGE SCAM

Hello everyone,

Although there is an inactive thread talking about exactly the same case (you can check it: http://forum.bettingadvice.com/archi...p/t-88550.html), I would like to open my own thread looking for some help, cooperation, legal advice or even just make it public.

As you can read in that old thread, I made the same mistake. I trusted the "Supermoderator" role of Salonica/GR in Bettingadvice, so seemed legit for me. I sent some initial money to him, and during some years relationship was good...until I want my money back, obviously. Then started problems, lies of all kind that you even can't imagine, etc...That would be a good summary. Fortunately I have recorded EVERYTHING about it.

Since many months I am working with a group of lawyers, so legal process is almost ready to be started. I have a huge amount of data about this guy, his business, relationships, etc that I can share privately if anyone here think can help me, advice me or even if he is in the same situation. Any help or advice would be really really really appreciated, especially in a private way because of maybe he is still reading the forum and I can not provide too much information publicly right now.

Many thanks in advance. Kind regards.
TorreSimeone is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-05-17, 14:26   #2
Superbet
Freshman

Superbet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize.
Gamblers always broke and in debt...
Superbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-17, 15:09   #3
TorreSimeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbet View Post
Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize.
Gamblers always broke and in debt...
What is your point? Thank you for the master class, but have you even read my message?
Old 19-05-17, 08:48   #4
TorreSimeone

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank all the users that have contacted me privately showing interest about the user Salonica/GR or trying to help me or advice me with this sad situation. Any other help or advices are welcome.

Secondly, yesterday evening user Salonica/GR contacted me privately and we agreed a Saturday afternoon meeting. Seems that we can reach a fair agreement, but tomorrow I will check if this time is different or if he keeps the same kind of unkept promises.
Old 23-05-17, 15:21   #5
TorreSimeone

Just updating the thread.

Finally that Saturday meeting with user Salonica/GR happened some minutes ago.

Although seems I will know more exactly info in the next days, feeling is that nothing has changed and I will have to wait for the same kind of words or unkept promises that never becomes true.

So I am going to continue the legal process among to my lawyers (if someone wants to know about it, feel free to contact me privately) until I see some real proof that I am going to get back my money. Meanwhile I wait for the final infos coming soon, I am thinking of make it public some information about this case bit by bit as some Bettingadvice users has adviced me. Maybe is helpful for someone in the same situation.

Kind regards.
Old 23-05-17, 21:41   #6
aron49

aron49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Why did you send him money and why do you want after your money back?
aron49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-17, 09:23   #7
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

TorreSimeone, is Salonica/GR an agent?
What guarantees you got that he will pay you back?
He most surely does not have your money now. You took into consideration this scenario before you deposited him, right?
What were the conditions? E.g. if he paid you back 3-times 33% of initial deposit as coupon yield you can't expect to get more since your "contract" was not legal.
Probably he deposited in 1xbet and struggling to get his money back as well.

Last edited by Raabe; 24-05-17 at 09:27.
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-17, 13:53   #8
TorreSimeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron49 View Post
Why did you send him money and why do you want after your money back?
Good afternoon.

I sent him money because some years ago I needed accounts on european bookies due to I was totally restricted on my own accounts. He offered to open me some accounts, which he never did, so we started some kind of agreement where he was placing my bets. Finally, I decided to quit of the betting world and get my money back.

I hope you understand my message.
Old 24-05-17, 13:54   #9
TorreSimeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
TorreSimeone, is Salonica/GR an agent?
What guarantees you got that he will pay you back?
He most surely does not have your money now. You took into consideration this scenario before you deposited him, right?
What were the conditions? E.g. if he paid you back 3-times 33% of initial deposit as coupon yield you can't expect to get more since your "contract" was not legal.
Probably he deposited in 1xbet and struggling to get his money back as well.
Good afternoon.

I replied you privately because there is some information that I don't want to make public yet.
Old 24-05-17, 16:00   #10
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

I think legally you can't do much, you sent the money by your own decision to another person. Of course, I wish you all the best and to get your money back.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-17, 10:07   #11
TorreSimeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL1NCUNT View Post
I think legally you can't do much, you sent the money by your own decision to another person. Of course, I wish you all the best and to get your money back.
Yeah, I get your point, but fortunately for me situation is not that simple.

Thanks for your support