BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Betting aid / strategy > Betting aid

Betting aid Need answers from the betting world? Ask your fellow punters, maybe they can help.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-10-17, 10:47   #1
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skrill problem

I have a serious issue with skrill. I requested withdrawal to one of my cards registered in skrill which is already closed and my account connected with this card is non-active. As i realised this mistake i contacted my bank and they explained that since the account is not active the money should "bounce" back to the issuer (skrill) automatically and i have to expect my money back in skrill. They explained that this whole process usually takes around 10 days(5 days for the money to come to the card and 5 more to return to skrill). I made my request on 7-th of September and until today i still have no money in skrill(approx. 40 days). Since few weeks i am in contact with skrill and they are telling me that they are investigating the issue, but still no concrete answer neither any money. Has someone from the BA community experienced such issue? How was it handled and what can i do more to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance for your advice!
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-10-17, 21:24   #2
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of amount? I don't see why would it take so long if it wasn't a bigger amount. Interesting.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 21:35   #3
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

The amount is very humble, 112 EUR. The bank says since the card and the account are not active the money should be back at skrill. By default five days to reach the card and another five days to get back at skrill, this is what should happen but now 40 days nothing. Some say that money could not get lost in bank transactions but this is what happens right now.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote