BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Icehockey

Icehockey Predictions and analysis for icehockey games. NHL, European hockey, internationals, etc.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-10-17, 15:51   #1
arctic circle
Freshman

arctic circle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Liiga 11.10.17

Difficult round...only coffee money in...every game can easily need x too.

Ässät - Pelicans 2
Bernard is out by illness.My opinion is that Kiviaho is good but not so good than Bernard . It means that Rendulic and co. can do goal. Pelicans plays quite good and last they won overtime /penalties against Tappara. This have to be easier because Ässät is not very good just now and Kivioja can let in few easy.
Of course they put all in on home ice and Lacaniere is back but last time I wait win for Pelicans against Tappara and what I can exped now when they plays against weakest team than Tappara.
Today Rendulic can do goal before overtime and penalties and I can take profit...thanks.

Ilves - Jukurit 1.
Ilves fight hard every game and they can play good hockey. Jukurit have to bad problem to do goal and it is important if wants to win hockey game. I think that Ilves can take all three points on home. Just now they go different direction than Jukurit.

Saipa - Sport 1
Saipa is team who live home game. They have beat Tappara ,Ifk and TPS on home
may be they can beat Sport too. They want to play easily and fast hockey that they can beat more skills team than they are itself are. Lehterä is good coach and few years later they can be very good team.
arctic circle is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-10-17, 10:18   #2
kengi

kengi is on a distinguished road

great job, mate!
kengi is offline   Reply With Quote