BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-10-17, 11:04   #1
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default 11/10/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80

Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-10-17, 11:11   #2
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

POD #3
So far 1/0/1
+21

Handball - Womens Champions League
20:00 Vistal Gdynia vs CSM Bucharest, take CSM Bucharest -9.5 @2,63 Unibet

absolutely free odds and a gift for handball bettors. CSM Bucharest/Bucuresti are stellar team, including best player in the world Cristina Neagu, Norwegians Frafjord and Kurtovic, Swedish Gullden, Hagman and Jacobsen (one of the best defenders), Danish coach Helle Thomsen and player Jorgensen, French Niombla or goalies Paula Ungureanu and Jelena Grubisic. on the other hand we have a Vistal from Gdynia which are the Polish champions but qualified directly in Champions League. they are rather poor, not even mediocre for this level. why I am saying that? because in comparison with former Lublin, they dont have many players from the Polish NT and in this moment there is at least one better Polish club than this team. so the bookies opened at 6.5, really low considering the huge difference between these two. 6.5 is nothing and now also with Neagu, the Romanians dont have underperforming motivation. the odds are going down big, I personally expect +10 without any discussion, up to 18 difference. CSM won by 12 home against Krim (a more solid side), and Vystal by 6 at Danish opponent so thats why they might be overstimated...
23-34 Won, very good one!

Last edited by Macot; 11-10-17 at 21:16.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 11:29   #3
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
2/1 +178
Santos DG - Alajuelense
1 @ 2.6
Nordicbet

Football game from Costa Rica Primera Division - Santos DG at home play with the team on Alajuelense. At home Santos DG is a good enough for a game here to win. Alajuelense is a better as shape last the team is 5 wins one loss and six ties. At home Santos DG is better side and home records is with 3 wins one tie and 2 loses. At the road games Alajuelense is still undefeated and since six games away from home is a time for the first lost. Last meetings 2 wins 2 ties for Santos DG against Alajuelense. Good luck!!!
2-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 21:12.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 11:39   #4
Prusina

Prusina is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0-1-0) (+000)

League: ATP
Match: Roger Federer - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman
Pick: Diego Sebastian Schwartzman (+3,5)
Odds: @2,88 (2,80 for POD)
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

My first bet was void , for my second I am going with tennis instead of football.
I am backing up Diego to manage to hold it close against Roger Federer.
Diego has been really playing great lately , after the US Open where he won against Cilic and Pouille to advance to quarterfinals , where he lost 3-0 to Carreno Busta , making the best result of his career , he played in DC , and got to tournaments last week in Tokyo , where he lost semis to Goffin with 7-6 7-6 handing defeats to Young , Tomic and Johnson , all in straight sets. And he won straight sets here vs Thompson.
So he is in a really good form , and he is meeting the best of all time Roger who is coming here from Laver Cup which is really a semi professional competition. Before that played in US Open and lost to Delpo in a very interesting match.
It's been a long time since he played on US Open , over a month and I am just not sure if he will give his A game here. I think for these odds it is worth to back up Schwartzman to keep it close.
6-7,3-6 Won

Last edited by Macot; 11-10-17 at 18:33.
Prusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 12:08   #5
ribamech77
Freshman

ribamech77 is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
0W 0L 0
Football- Denmark 1st Division
Koge - Roskilde
Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 3.10
Bookie: unibet

At a meeting of 12 rounds of the Danish First Division, the teams of Kögel and Roskilde were gathered today.
Koge, who takes the fourth position in Denmark's first division of football with an asset of 19 points and a goal difference of 16-9 after 11 games played at his stadium, Roskilde has an asset of 11 points won and a goal difference of 16-20 . Roskilde are almost at the bottom of the standings, but it is an impression that he has scored at least one goal in the five away games, as opposed to his home games, where he has difficulty in hitting the hits. The impression is that both clubs love open and attacking football, and so they score hits in almost all of their games. But unfortunately, especially in the case of guests, they admit a lot in their doors. My prognosis is for over 3.5 goals in the match.
1-3 won

Last edited by Macot; 11-10-17 at 19:55.
ribamech77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 17:38   #6
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

POD #6
So far 4/0/1
+471

Shanghai Masters Snooker.
20:00 Jamie Jones (Wal) v Martin O`Donnell, take O`Donnell @2,38 William Hill

Well, more or less these two players are of equal quality, but of course this season Jones managed to surprise big when he qualified to semifinals of Paul Hunter Classic. But when we go deeper, he really played average players sand against the first real obstacle (Murphy, who is also out of form) he lost 3-4. Otherwise this season je very poor for him and after that success he lost everything, including 3-4 against O`Donnell a couple of weeks ago.
On the other side, O`Donnell had the similar, poor season but lately he managed to improve and must fee confident. He qualified to best of 32 European Masters, where he was eliminated by the currently best player Trump (3-4) and also won qualifications for International Championship, winning 6-0 against Mike Dunn.
My call is O`Donnell to win 5-3!
GL
Mac

5-1 lost

Last edited by Macot; 11-10-17 at 21:31.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 18:00   #7
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

#2 1-0 +121

Alba vs Partizan @20:00 CET
Eurocup
Partizan +15.5
2.05 Pinnacle

This is too much! Alba was opened on -9 or -10, fnished on -14 with public betting because coach Nikolic said he will use Eurocup to try his young players. That is okay, but now the line is on -17.5 which is CRAZY! Of course he wont use young players (Pecarski, Tadic) for 40 minutes here, guys! They will play 5-10-15 minutes but they are not worse players than starters! Pecarski is not worse than Tomic, he is better player than him already while Tadic is good player. For sure Goss, Miller, Marinkovic, Cakarevic will play their minutes (30-40 minutes) and of course he cant play with Partizan like with toy and allow 20+ loss here. This line is so crazy and I am going with huge stake here.
111-85 lost

Last edited by Macot; 11-10-17 at 21:17.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 20:57   #8
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4
Costa Rica Football

Limon - Cartagines

Over 3.5 @ 3.15 Unibet

I will be very quick I have 4 minutes left before the time limit. Limon and Cartagines had plenty of overs lately and I just find these odds of 3.00+ on 4 goals to bee to valuable, I must try this pick for small to medium stakes. This league overall is very open minded and they are investing more in attack and scoring than in defending. Limon played 4 games that had 4 or more goals out of latest 5 games. That is amazing and incredible record for overs. Cartagines had a lot of draws lately, but in last 5 games they had 2 games that went over 4 or more goals. Last 4 games of Cartagines are draws and Limon are actually coming from a loss in their latest game. I think that Limon will win this game and Cartagines will break their draw streak. Two high overish teams and odds are insane, must try this pick. Sorry, not a lot of time so this is a poor preview.
3-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 21:15.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 00:07   #9
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

Pick 3
1won 1void +86
League: Costa Rica - primera
Match: Santos DG v Alajuelense
Pick - over 2,5
Odds - 1,85
Bookie - pinnacle

Let's continue with South/North America footie, last night we were successful with over in Argentina, today there s another great match scheduled for 04:00 AM in euro time. Santos are hosting Alajuelense, this match is interesting because the away side here are undefeated for last 9 matches.

Also odds on goals are very nice, main reason for that is due to the standard and reputation that Alajuelense are carrying with awesome defence that they have. But they are conceding goals all the time on the road, today Santos are at home and many last head to head meetings between Santos and Alajuelense finished with plenty of goals.

Every match between them finished as a over since December of 2016, and every match between them in 2017 was a over.
2-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 12-10-17 at 21:16.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote