BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 29-09-17, 15:55   #1

1234 is on a distinguished road
Default PL round 7 30.09-01.10

Saturday, September 30, 2017
---------------------------------------------------
13:30 Huddersfield Town - Tottenham Hotspur 8.30 4.70 1.40

16:00 Bournemouth - Leicester City 2.73 3.39 2.60
16:00 Manchester United - Crystal Palace 1.17 7.61 18.42
16:00 Stoke City - Southampton 2.91 3.25 2.54
16:00 West Bromwich - Watford 2.26 3.14 3.52
16:00 West Ham United - Swansea City 1.88 3.45 4.52

18:30 Chelsea - Manchester City 2.54 3.41 2.79

Sunday, October 1, 2017
-----------------------------------------------------
13:00 Arsenal - Brighton 1.24 6.25 12.39
15:15 Everton - Burnley 1.66 3.71 5.71
17:30 Newcastle United - Liverpool 4.86 3.95 1.71
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-09-17, 16:03   #2

Thinking about to choose Liverpool.They are losing the top table race so this is must win game. Somebody followed Liverpool lately? HeatAr any thoughts?
Old 29-09-17, 17:00   #3
TonyPlaystation
Freshman

TonyPlaystation is an unknown quantity at this point

Crystal Palace Injury List:

Benteke
Fosu-Mensah
Loftus-Cheek
Tomkins
Wickham
Zaha

Man Utd have won 10 consecutive home top-flight matches against Crystal Palace, conceding only two goals in that time and both of those came in the same match.

Man Utd AH -2.5 @ 2.40

Bonus:

Hemel Town has 12 injuries and Bath City odds is still 1.95!
http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/fo...mare-1-8172826
TonyPlaystation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 17:36   #4
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
Thinking about to choose Liverpool.They are losing the top table race so this is must win game. Somebody followed Liverpool lately? HeatAr any thoughts?
Sorry, mate, I never trust Liverpool. The other day was the only time when I decided to bet on them to win and they again proved what a bunch of losers they are (with their clown coach on top) and this is why I wouldn't even take them to win against a League 2 team. There is absolutely no way Liverpool are going to be in the top 4 at the end of the season, let alone win a trophy, with this kind of defending and missing so many opportunities. They need a striker cause none of their so called Fab four is, and you can't rely simply on them. Anyway, my answer is definitely no, I don't trust Liverpool and I wouldn't bet for them to win, especially against Benitez, who will surely put 10 men behind the ball.
Regarding the other games, I will post previews later. I took Chelsea 0.0 this morning, as soon as I read about Aguero's crash, odds werer 1.95, but they have dropped ever since. More to come later!
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 18:19   #5

Thanks for the answer,I agree with most of that.Have a sense that they will win this one and that is the worst.
Head says NO,sense YES.
What gives me the hope about this match is that neither Newcastle players are psychological well preparade for PL and can make some stupid actions on the pitch that ended in a disaster for them.
Probably will decide tomorow.
Old 29-09-17, 20:33   #6
Urpo
Freshman

Urpo is on a distinguished road

West Ham - Swansea 1

West Ham have a horrible record this season, currenty 18th in Premier League with 4 points.
Collins and Antonio are sidelined for West Ham. Lanzini should be back.

Swansea have done also poor, 15th with 5 points. Bartley is sidelined.

Strangely, Swansea have been playing well at away, having one win and two draws at the moment.

Anyhow, WHU vs Swansea record is 3-2-1.

Hammers were not that poor last Saturday against Tottenham, and eventually got quite close to draw (2-3). Swansea is way weaker than Tottenham, this time WHU takes 3 points.

Follow tip live:
Here!
Urpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 20:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyPlaystation View Post

Hemel Town has 12 injuries and Bath City odds is still 1.95!
http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/fo...mare-1-8172826
Already down to 1,60.
Nice catch!
Old 29-09-17, 22:51   #8
HeatAr

Huddersfield – Spurs

Huddersfield only have Steve Mounie unavailable. Spurs get Eriksen back after illness, they are still without Rose, Wanyama, Lamela and Aurier who’s suspended.
IMO Huddersfield have been impressive so far - Only Man Utd (5) have kept more league clean sheets than Huddersfield (4) this season and only Man City (2) and Man Utd (2) have conceded fewer Premier League goals than Huddersfield (3), who have taken nine points from their first six games. However they are really struggling to score goals, they had the same problem last season in the Championship, they brought in Mounie, but he has been injured recently and their goalscoring record speaks for themselves. Spurs on the other hand are getting better by the minute, they have won 6 points from their first 2 CL games and I am sure they will be very confident coming into this game and will try to finish on a high note before the international break. Harry Kane has been absolutely unstoppable for the past month – he has scored 4 goals in the PL, 5 in CL including a hat-trick in midweek and 3 for England, that’s 12 goals in total and I don’t know how Huddersfield are going to live with him. Besides Alli and Eriksen didn’t play in midweek so they are fully rested. Mauricio Pochettino has overseen 19 league games against newly promoted sides (W18, D1), winning seven more points against them than anyone else in this period. It all points to a clear Tottehnam win and it could even get ugly for Huddersfield, I am taking Tottehnam -1.5 AH @ 2.15 bet365 with 5 units.

Bournemouth – Leicester

Jamie Vardy is a doubt for Leicester, the striker has been managing a hip problem and only trained for the first time this week on Thursday, but is expected to be available against the Cherries. Robert Huth, and midfielder Matty James (Achilles) remain out. Harry Arter is out for Bournemouth, while Dan Gosling is a doubt, having taken a knock against Everton, Tyrone Mings is out with back problem.
For this game I like goals, however I haven’t decided whether to take it pregame or bet live or at least after line-ups are confirmed and Jamie Vardy is playing, cause he has been involved in 16 goals (13 goals, three assists) in 19 Premier League appearances under Craig Shakespeare for Leicester City. Over 2.5 is currently priced at 1.83 bet365.

For Man Utd – Crystal Palace I won’t touch handis pregame, too many injuries for Man Utd and coming back from Russia after a good performance, they will definitely win, but will they cover the handicap…. Crystal Palace also with many injuries. However I have one bet in mind, which is worth a shot with small stakes IMO and it’s Palace to score in the 2nd half @ 4 bet365. The reason is that Man Utd players may be tired, especially if Mourinho isn’t able to rotate much because of injuries and they could slow down in the second half. If United are leading with 2-3 goals they will surely lose concentration as it happened against CSKA and Burton and this will give Palace opportunities. Even if they are leading 1 or 2 fatigue could be a factor or even underestimating the opponent. This is a just a small try so 1-2 units, not more.

Stoke – Southampton

Stoke with many injuries in defense once again, Zouma can play, but now Indi is out, Shawcross is still out and Cameron and Wimmer are doubtful. Matt Target is a doubt for Southampton. In this game I see goals again and I will take BTS with 4 units @1,90 bet365. If Southampton can’t score against this Stoke defense then I don’t know who can they score against. Stoke on the other hand are good going forward and they had good chances against Chelsea, but missed them. This could even turn into a goalfeast if any of these two teams scores early and I have the feeling this is exactly what’s going to happen.

WBA – Watford: Jay Rodriguez to score anytime is worth a punt, 2.87 at bet365, he had plenty of opportunities against Arsenal and he will score sooner rather than later.

Chelsea – Man City

As I said already I took Chelsea 0.0 AH @1,95 bet365 with 6 units in the morning, when I heard about Aguero’s injury. He will be out 2-4 weeks. Mendy is out until april with ruptured ACL and Kompany is not fit (calf). Mendy and Aguero out will hurt City’s attack immensely, Mendy has been providing many good crosses from the flank and creating goalscoring chances, while Aguero…..I don’t think he needs introduction.
Chelsea on the other hand have been getting better and better every single game, their win against Atletico was brilliant. Hazard is fully fit to start, their only missing players are David Luiz and Drinkwater. Luiz out is a great news IMO, he has picked up 1 red card, 4 yellow and made a penalty, which could have cost Chelsea against Atletico. Also Chelsea have played much tougher games that City so far, City only played one difficult team IMO and that was Watford, but they still struggled in the beginning of the season. Now with all those missings and going to Stamford Bridge it could get ugly for them. Anything but a Chelsea win (or a lucky draw for City) will be a huge surprise here.
Old 29-09-17, 23:49   #9
mystikal
Freshman

mystikal is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure they'll be plenty of goals in the stoke - Southampton. Both teams are not free flowing sides this season.
mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 12:07   #10
eldie57

eldie57 is on a distinguished road

Palace has not fit strikers available today
eldie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 13:52   #11
freak13

freak13 is on a distinguished road

I'm putting my money on West Ham today.
Word around is that Bilic is gone if West Ham don't win today. I think the players will do their best and West Ham have def been unlucky so far this season. Players want to fight for the manager and we saw that against Tottenham. Lucky for West Ham, they are facing argubaly the worst team in the league today. At home ! Swansea are poor all over the place. Even one of their best players Alfie Mawson looked like a u14 lad last weekend. Absolutely horrible. With Gufy and Llorente gone I dont think they stand a change this season, unless they make a massive selection in the winter.

West Ham -1.5 = 3.30
Chicharito to score 2 or more = 8.50 - Good luck !

Last edited by freak13; 30-09-17 at 14:03.
freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 14:06   #12
Gotowin
Freshman

Gotowin is on a distinguished road

Chelsea - Manchester City Over 2.5 @ 1.83 or more

HEAD 2 HEAD 4 match
06/04/17 PRL Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester City
03/12/16 PRL Manchester City 1 - 3 Chelsea
16/04/16 PRL Chelsea 0 - 3 Manchester City
16/08/15 PRL Manchester City 3 - 0 Chelsea
Gotowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 15:51   #13

I think this lights up some things about bad performance lately for Liverpool.

Lovren taking five pills just to play amid injury woe-30 September 2017

Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren is in so much pain with injuries he is taking five pills to be able to play.

The Croatia international has played eight games this season despite being hampered by a back injury, but his fitness problems have worsened

Lovren revealed he now has an Achilles issue that could keep him out of his country's decisive World Cup qualifiers with Finland and Ukraine.

"I have problems for the last two weeks with my whole body, it hurts," the 28-year-old told Sportske novosti.

"I have problems with my back...and now I have hurt my Achilles tendon.

"I play, but I'm not training at all. I can't train. The biggest problem is my back. That's why I skipped the matches against Manchester City and Burnley in the Premier League.

"I have big problems with the left side of my body. I'm taking pills so I can play. I take five pills before every game."

Croatia lead their qualifying group for next year's World Cup on goal difference ahead of Iceland, with Turkey and Ukraine two points behind.

Despite his problems, Lovren has been picked for their final pair of qualifiers.

"I told him [Croatia coach Ante Cacic] my state," added Lovren.

"All this time I'm playing under tablets. It's not normal to have four of five tablets before each game. I wanted to play, the coach put me in the team, but it is not good.

"I'm worse and worse. For a long time, it makes no sense."
Old 01-10-17, 09:44   #14
HeatAr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Tottehnam -1.5 AH @ 2.15 bet365 with 5 units.

Bournemouth - Leicester Over 2.5 is currently priced at 1.83 bet365.

Palace to score in the 2nd half @ 4 bet365

Stoke – Southampton BTS with 4 units @1,90 bet365.

WBA – Watford: Jay Rodriguez to score anytime is worth a punt, 2.87 at bet365

Chelsea 0.0 AH @1,95 bet365 with 6 units
Huddersfield - Tottehnam 0:4 won
Bournemouth - Leicester 0:0 lost
United - Palace 4:0 lost
Stoke - Southampton 2:1 won
Jay Rodriguez didn't score, lost
Chelsea - Man City 0:1 lost
Really disappointed by Conte's approach, I didn't expect to let City run the ball so freely, he should count himself lucky cause if Aguero was available City would have scored at least 2.
Old 01-10-17, 10:02   #15
HeatAr

Today I am taking DC Burnley @2.30 bet365 with 3 units. I can't understand why Everton get these odds, it's true that verton have won 11 of their last 13 Premier League home games in 2017 (L2) - no other top-flight side has won more at home. However most of these games were last season and things have changed a lot ever since. Burnley on other hand have so far beaten Chelsea, drew at Tottehnam and Liverpool in their away games and have won five points so far this season (W1 D2 L0) from away games and picked up just seven in the entirety of last season (W1 D4 L14). The other night Everton couldn't hold onto their 2-1 lead against a 10-men Apollon side and pressure is surely piling up on Koeman and his team. They have won just 2 games so far in the PL and one of those wins was against one of the worst clubs in the PL - Bournemouth. Both Michael Keane (foot) and Phil Jagielka (hamstring) will have to pass a fitness test. John Walter, Nahki Wells and long-term injured Marney are missing for Burnley.
Old 01-10-17, 12:17   #16
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Today I am taking DC Burnley @2.30 bet365 with 3 units. I can't understand why Everton get these odds, it's true that verton have won 11 of their last 13 Premier League home games in 2017 (L2) - no other top-flight side has won more at home. However most of these games were last season and things have changed a lot ever since. Burnley on other hand have so far beaten Chelsea, drew at Tottehnam and Liverpool in their away games and have won five points so far this season (W1 D2 L0) from away games and picked up just seven in the entirety of last season (W1 D4 L14). The other night Everton couldn't hold onto their 2-1 lead against a 10-men Apollon side and pressure is surely piling up on Koeman and his team. They have won just 2 games so far in the PL and one of those wins was against one of the worst clubs in the PL - Bournemouth. Both Michael Keane (foot) and Phil Jagielka (hamstring) will have to pass a fitness test. John Walter, Nahki Wells and long-term injured Marney are missing for Burnley.
I find this Everton side totally impotent offensively and they barely scores. Burnley is not so talented side imho, lack of creativity, but they are tough to beat, solid unit at defense. I won't back them to win games since they don't have power to score enough if necessary but they could really earn point vs this side of Everton. So i think they are worth backing.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 12:27   #17
HeatAr

Absolutely true, I think 0:0 CS is worth a shot and I wouldn't be surprised to see Burnley involved in another stalemate like the one against Hudersfield last week.
Old 01-10-17, 17:14   #18
HeatAr

FT Everton - Burnley 0:1, pick won. It's a two-horse race currently between Bilic and Koeman for the next manager to be sacked!