BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-17, 23:52   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Paris SG - Bayern Munich 27 Sep

1.92 3.89 3.58

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-09-17, 12:02   #2
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

I am not an expert on german teams, but I think it has been a long time since Bayern last had a two goal lead at home against midtable team and failed to collect all 3 points. They lost to Hoffe a couple of weeks ago and now drew against Wolfsburg, it is clear they are not at their best. PSG on the other hand should be fired up for this despite drawing 0:0 with Montpellier, they probably had one if not both eyes on this game, -0.25 for home team appeals.
Old 27-09-17, 12:55   #3
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Bayern has full squad, except Neuer.

Is PSG really a great team? They could prove it tonight.
Honestly I didn't expect these odds. When I remember the last 4 years, Bayern had never been such an outsider. Even Real or Barca in knock out stage got better odds vs Bayern at home.
I won't bet on anything here, I just wonder.
Old 27-09-17, 15:45   #4
Archibald

Archibald is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl-Heinz View Post

Honestly I didn't expect these odds. When I remember the last 4 years, Bayern had never been such an outsider. Even Real or Barca in knock out stage got better odds vs Bayern at home.

Unfortunately, at the moment they are one level above Bayern and anything other except clear HW will be surprise for me here. Bayern is in really bad shape at the moment, and Paris is not the best place for them to catching the form.

I'm big hater of artificall teams such PSG, Chelsea, Man City etc. but PSG is clear favourite in this one at the moment.
Old 27-09-17, 16:50   #5
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

Be careful here. Munich most of the time showed a other face in CL, when they played bad in Bundesliga last Years. So maybe we will see a other Munich Performance today. When this is realtiy, then odds are great for Munich. But at that time - i don´t trust Munich. It seems that they can´t make the turn today. But we will see. For me this is a no Bet Game.
Old 27-09-17, 17:02   #6
fluorescente

fluorescente is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
Unfortunately, at the moment they are one level above Bayern and anything other except clear HW will be surprise for me here. Bayern is in really bad shape at the moment, and Paris is not the best place for them to catching the form.

I'm big hater of artificall teams such PSG, Chelsea, Man City etc. but PSG is clear favourite in this one at the moment.
teams with no history just money. I think whole Europe wants PSG to lose.
Old 27-09-17, 17:26   #7
bsam007

bsam007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluorescente View Post
teams with no history just money. I think whole Europe wants PSG to lose.

Sorry for my bad english level.

No history??? Another hater... PSG just created on 1974 with 43 years of experience won 1 european cup in 1996, was finalist in 1997, was at least C1 semi-finalist and won the French Ligue 1 some Times. Could you punish One club due to his financial power??? Barca and Real who kept more than 50% of spanish right TV is normal issue, existant dept of all big clubs not included for the FPF creation us normal,...etc

The treatment wasn’t the same with PSG and rest of European teams!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 27-09-17, 18:44   #8
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,

sorry for such a poor analysis and mistakes in what im writting but im big hurry.. ** bos keep me at work till now , is he a woman or what? its champions league today and big clash on park de princes soooo

my pick will be bayern to win in medium stakes and bayern +1 handicap in big combo with messi to score

Bayern is more experienced team than PSG in CL , i dont mean only 2-3 yerars but in general. Bayern players - different motivation in the league against weak wolfsburg (specially when they were easy leading 2-0 before end of 1-st half) lack of concentration and they draw. but they will be EXTRA motivated for today against psg because they want to show whole world which team is better and that money is not on the first place in football and you cannot buy trophies thats why im thinking

also bayern is always known as a team who react fast after so poor results..

Today we gonna see how good PSG really is , if neymar is out they cant win today and im sure, even with him it will be hard i think. bayern dangerous and controling game from the first minute thats how i see it

sorry but last situation with penalty neymar - cavani that would not help for sure..

Bayern win or draw with goals
Old 27-09-17, 19:05   #9
fluorescente

fluorescente is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsam007 View Post
Sorry for my bad english level.

No history??? Another hater... PSG just created on 1974 with 43 years of experience won 1 european cup in 1996, was finalist in 1997, was at least C1 semi-finalist and won the French Ligue 1 some Times. Could you punish One club due to his financial power??? Barca and Real who kept more than 50% of spanish right TV is normal issue, existant dept of all big clubs not included for the FPF creation us normal,...etc

The treatment wasn’t the same with PSG and rest of European teams!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
there's no point in discussing that in this betting forum. It's my opinion. Respect it or leave it.

In 1996 the European Cup was won by Juventus against Ajax.

Only french team to win it was Marseille.

PSG is nothing compared to teams like Redstar Belgrad, Steaua, Nottingham Forest, Benfica, Porto, Ajax, PSV or Celtic just to give few examples. This teams were built throughout history by politics, by peoples strength, by talent, by work. PSG BUYS talent and accumulates supporters not by PSG's name but by their players name. This is sad but if you like PSG I respect that. I have no problem with that. Respect other peoples opinion as I respect yours
Old 27-09-17, 20:39   #10
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

when I saw face of Ribery on the bench,how he looks angry and with this result on HT,if he get a chance he will probably crash Neymar or Mbappe in first min after he come in...
Old 27-09-17, 21:34   #11
Breizhtois

Breizhtois is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluorescente View Post
there's no point in discussing that in this betting forum. It's my opinion. Respect it or leave it.

In 1996 the European Cup was won by Juventus against Ajax.

Only french team to win it was Marseille.

PSG is nothing compared to teams like Redstar Belgrad, Steaua, Nottingham Forest, Benfica, Porto, Ajax, PSV or Celtic just to give few examples. This teams were built throughout history by politics, by peoples strength, by talent, by work. PSG BUYS talent and accumulates supporters not by PSG's name but by their players name. This is sad but if you like PSG I respect that. I have no problem with that. Respect other peoples opinion as I respect yours
PSG is a young club and it's a total nonsense to compare this club to Ajax, Benfica, etc ...
And you're completely wrong when you're saying PSG has no history as bsam007 said.
They have a big history for a club created in 1974.

"PSG BUYS talent and accumulates supporters not by PSG's name but by their players name."
What the **** are you talking about ?
You have totally no clue about PSG fans in France and how popular the club is since decades.
And if you're talking about the fans around the world, it's exactly the same thing for the big premier league clubs or Real, Barça, etc, etc...

And i'm not a PSG fan at all, i even must say i hate this club.
But it's not fair to tell that kind of thing about PSG while most of the biggest European clubs are doing the same thing since 20 years.
Old 27-09-17, 22:07   #12
Breizhtois

Neymar left Barca to become THE star of a team and escape to Messi's shadow but unfortunately for him Mbappe has signed too in he will be in few month in Mbappe's shadow.
That kid is freakin unbelievable, i don't remember if i ever see that since i follow closely football.
Old 27-09-17, 22:12   #13
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Neymar left Barca to become THE star of a team and escape to Messi's shadow but unfortunately for him Mbappe has signed too in he will be in few month in Mbappe's shadow.
That kid is freakin unbelievable, i don't remember if i ever see that since i follow closely football.
Neymar is a mystery to me.Like he has two differente face at home and on tour-You could see last season in Barca...strange guy...
Old 27-09-17, 22:21   #14
weedy
Super Moderator

weedy is on a distinguished road

So why get so triggered about PSG then?

One thing amazes me here, PSG is being compared with Real, Barca, Bayern, but that's a false equivalency. All those teams have grown their economic power gradually, in years, by banking on their ever growing fan base around the world.

PSG is a team sustained by a freaking STATE, a country with unlimited financial resources. How can they be compared to the other big teams?! It's nonsense and ridiculous.

No other team has ever payed 400+ millions for 2 players, PSG have ruined the transfer market. Neymar is a mercenary and a vanity driven mug, which craves the spotlight to satisfy his ego. The situation with Cavani was a perfect example and a pathetic one.

If UEFA would have any balls they would apply those Fair Play rules to every team, but they wont...
Old 27-09-17, 22:34   #15
Breizhtois

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedy View Post
No other team has ever payed 400+ millions for 2 players, PSG have ruined the transfer market. Neymar is a mercenary and a vanity driven mug, which craves the spotlight to satisfy his ego. The situation with Cavani was a perfect example and a pathetic one.
Really ?

What about the Premier League clubs who buy every summer random players 40-50 or 60 millions pounds ?

Which buying is the most clever ?
Neymar at 220 millions (with every incomes which will come then like the TV rights, the sponsoring, money from jerseys sold, etc) or for exemple Morata at 80 millions ? Or Pogba at 100 millions ?

Neymar was bought more than 80 millions euros while he only played in the Brazilian league and proved absolutely nothing.
Real has bought lately a 16 years old Brazilian from Flamengo more than 40 millions ***8364;.

Sorry mate but the transfer market is ruined since years and the recent Neymar move to PSG is so far the most valuable if you're taking a look to the other transfer prices, the incomes due to the transfer and the player qualities.
Saying that PSG has ruined this market is hypocrit.
And if Barça decided that Neymar can't left Barça at less than 220 millions euros, it's because the market was already ruined before this summer ...

Last edited by Breizhtois; 27-09-17 at 22:38.
Old 28-09-17, 00:25   #16
weedy
Super Moderator

weedy is on a distinguished road

Again, you're drawing a = between two incomparable things, the Premier League teams have the money from the TV rights, because the market allowed for those prices to be paid. 80 or 100 is not the same thing as 222, City didn't even spend that much on their whole transfer window, i use them as an example cause their budget is also virtually unlimited.

Barca didn't decide he was worth 222, Barca never thought anyone would ever pay that sum of money, Barca trusted Neymar when the contract renewal was signed, and no one knows, how much Neymar had to say about that clause. Neymar is a special case, PSG couldn't have signed him if he didn't want to go there, but the amount payed for him is outrageous. Also bare in mind his salary, he is the best payed player in the world.

You say they didn't ruin the market? FFS they've "loaned" Mbappe with a clause that he will be signed for 180 millions the next season. Where is the fairness in that? We are all supposed to look at that and say: yea, it's fair how PSG are making their transfers. This is hypocrisy, to use such tactics and try to avoid the Fair Play rules.

When a team is basically backed by a state with endless funds, no team can ever compete with that. Real's or Barca's financial power is a buildup, it took years and years for them to be this powerful + both teams have own grown players playing for them, their money come from an actual income, PSG get their money from Qatar.

There isn't a precedent for what PSG did and this is already hurting the sport, not that it's been that great lately with all these money surrounding it, but it's not fair to put PSG and the other teams in the same category and it's not fair what PSG has done lately, they stand alone. If PSG haven't ruined the market, they've sure put the last nail in it.
Old 28-09-17, 09:56   #17
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

I don't know why you should hate somebody or some club..."Hate" is a strong word. Yes, you can get disgusted by some unfair things. But unless we all stop watching the games on tv or live at the stadium there will always be players that want to earn more, big fishes inside the organizations that are corrupted or clubs with debts. We have to accept that the "football world" will never be 100% fair or perfect.

As for the game. I had my doubts about current Bayern. They will easily get second spot in their group but that's all. Maybe some true Bayern fan can explain for me the meaning of keeping fragile and old Robben and Ribery instead of playing D.Costa and R.Sanches? Are they luxury or burden for Ancelotti that made them start on the bench...Quick play on the flanks is what Bayern was known for in recent years. I would give guys like Robben and Ribery "farewell games" as soon as possible but as long as they are still in the club they fit in better as wingers (no matter what you call your formation) than James in my opinion. Guys like Sule or Rudy might not live up to the expectations. Muller seems (?) to be pleased with his role in Bayern but he should leave in my opinion. He will soon be 29 and it's time to seek new adventures, chase new titles. Serie A would be perfect for him. Lewandowski is caught in a golden cage. I can hardly believe that some top club in Europe (Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Man City, Juve etc) that might interest him is willing to buy him out in the current situation. All these interviews supervised by his agents are appetizers to other clubs: I am ready to move on. Both him and Muller are very good players but I would sell them both and seek new faces. Muller (if he feels strongly committed to Bayern) can always come back in few years and finish his career in Munchen. What I want to say is that it's time to do a little "renovation" of this team to secure not just domination in bundesliga but advanced placements in CL.

Best Regards
Old 28-09-17, 14:39   #18
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Quote:

you need to wake up in Germany, the whole Bundesliga is decreasing and Bayern also because of the semi-failed transfers. some German elite players arent as good as Bastian, Lahm and so on anymore, whilst some foreigners were questionable as quality and cant really replace Robben and Ribery

Dortmund follows the same trend of bad management.

normally the right odds should have been 1.65, PSG are full of stars now.

but you know what? it is not all about the money, because Neymar isnt Messi. the problem of Bayern is the failed management. they should have also done this: bring foreigners if the material in Germany isnt as good as it was anymore! but real foreigners, scouted, not fouls.

James Rodriguez is really questionable, and the Brazilian you kicked him out. imagine what a lack is now in Munich if the Brazilian was better than all those. Bayern needs to be rebuilt, otherwise I dont see them in the semi-finals for 3 years. even if you miss one more season, it is ok, but bring some good players, not mugs.

do you know what? before Bayern had good management in foreigners, now many are half-questionable.

and furthermore, now we can see that Ancelotti isnt really the best coach in the world. you should have better brought Klopp.

Lewandowski could have been sold and replaced with a younger player, it is either the coach, either he is starting to decrease. scoring in Bundesliga is not such a big deal anymore. REMEMBER AUDI CUP! it all looked like last night
Old 28-09-17, 14:43   #19
Nesquik

Mbappe is very good, regarding Neymar it doesnt really matter for Barca. Barcelona doesnt stay in Neymar, even though the management is really bad. the management is bad in too many rich clubs. Neymar isnt yet Messi or Ronaldo. maybe he will, but he is far yet. even if PSG does something this season, it could also be because of the others. I still think PSG are very good, but they could miss something. I am not sure yet, they might miss a Messi or a Ronaldo. it will also depend a lot on Cavani and Mbappe.

if one of 'tripleta' goes down by injury, what happens? Pastore doesnt confirm in big matches, Lucas Moura was one of my favourites but didnt confirm at all. then we will only have Draxler and Di Maria, both with questionable quality in comparison with TRIPLETA
Old 28-09-17, 14:48   #20
Nesquik

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedy View Post

When a team is basically backed by a state with endless funds, no team can ever compete with that. Real's or Barca's financial power is a buildup, it took years and years for them to be this powerful + both teams have own grown players playing for them, their money come from an actual income, PSG get their money from Qatar.
I know you are Barca fan, I also support Barcelona but not as much as my only team. the same as Milan, Arsenal and so on.

but Barcelona and Madrid money come from the rich people of those cities. there are families behind that made slavery, raped, murdered for gold in Americas and not only

lets be fair, the real clubs are in England, although these scumbags of endless funds are everywhere (even at Milan and Internazionale). so I guess it is about Premier League how it is working, not about Abramovic, City owners, Man Utd owners and so on.

Bayern and Germany are also good examples like the Premiership but Bundesliga lacks TV. Calcio was also so attractive many years ago, my favourite league even though in England was played the best football ever some season ago. now it isnt that hard-working anymore.
Old 28-09-17, 14:48   #21
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ancelotti was just sacked.

U got some points which are correct. Don't like Bayerns transfers too.

Saying that there isn't talent in Germany is a joke.

We won confederation cup with 2nd squad and won EC of u21.

There is enough discussion here in Germany. Bayern should get goretzka, Werner and keep gnabry. The list of young German top talents is endless..

Maybe they wake up now
Old 28-09-17, 14:51   #22
Nesquik

maybe we need a 'law of sports'. you get money via TV rights, fans, performances, etc

this is a very cruel world

take socialism, whole Eastern Europe that had great teams, USSR, Romania, Yugoslavia and CzechoSlovakia wouldnt have fought against these gigantic nightmares

and the players simply dont deserve these fees and salaries. I am convinced that many salaries now arent even generated
Old 28-09-17, 15:05   #23
Nesquik

Quote:
Ancelotti was just sacked.

U got some points which are correct. Don't like Bayerns transfers too.

Saying that there isn't talent in Germany is a joke.

We won confederation cup with 2nd squad and won EC of u21.

There is enough discussion here in Germany. Bayern should get goretzka, Werner and keep gnabry. The list of young German top talents is endless..

Maybe they wake up now
there is talent but you need the best talent to fight against them. some previous players were really world class. now please dont tell me yet Gnabry is former Goetze. Werner is prepared, fair enough, clearly Bayern material. with Goretzka I am not sure they will do anything notable on highest level. I might be wrong but there were some that did better. like Khedira. who wasnt even a raw talent in my eyes but had a wonderful career and is still playing at world class level.

DONT GET TRICKED, Confederations Cup is nothing, the same as EC U21 where you have been lucky IMO.

for me, England U21 were also a brilliant team, and Italy crushed you in groups. the win over Spain might have been also a bit accidentally like the German NT conquering of Russia.

in Russia you didnt beat anyone from 1st tier and honestly Germany U21 looked much better. a bit with luck, but on the field looked greater and faced 3 1st tier teams.

so there is no comparison. regarding real Germany, Low could also be a great coach. we will see in the future next two tournaments. and Bayern is not Germany anymore, note this.

IF BAYERN WOULD BE GERMANY NT, then you would also have Kroos and Oezil. although your talent is more limited, it is visible and obviously, we can see that you dont have the same competition anymore. Schuerrle isnt the same anymore, Gomez is a joke now, Goetze and even Mueller decreased, Sane didnt confirm for City a lot, whilst Kimmich and others are defenders under Lahm and the past. Hummels used to be great, but affected and affected by injuries. PS. I am not even talking about Klose and some others

so Bayern isnt Germany anymore, and even Germany NT should face more problems now at world level. of course there isnt that Spanish NT anymore but you can easily lose in QFs to some opponent like Argentina or Brazil. even England why not. IMO any tournament without France in semi, should bring coach resignation. but that for France.
Old 28-09-17, 15:49   #24
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesquik View Post
t
DONT GET TRICKED, Confederations Cup is nothing, the same as EC U21 where you have been lucky IMO.

Low could also be a great coach. we will see in the future next two tournaments.
Euro 2008: Lost in final against Spain 1-0. Silver medal.
World Cup 2010: Bronze medal after beating Uruguay 3-2.
Euro 2012: Semi-final loss against Italy 2-1.
World Cup 2014: Gold medal after 7-1 against Brazil.
Euro 2016: Semi-final defeat against France 2-0.
FIFA Confederations Cup 2017: Gold medal after 1-0 against Chile.

Coach that works with the German NT for over 10 years and never got below semi-final. Two years from now he will receive a statue of himself...

Germans have very good training methods and those 18-19 old guys are already prepared for a strong competition like bundesliga.

Best Regards
Closed Thread