BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Tennis

Tennis Predictions and analysis for tennis matches, all tennis tournaments.
This section is sponsored by:

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 02-09-17, 14:31   #31
ApostaGanha
banned

ApostaGanha is on a distinguished road

Juan Martin Del Potro vs Roberto Bautista Agut ***8211; Betting Tip and Prediction:

Head-to head: 1-1

We should have a very close and balanced match here between these two players. Bautista Agut is a tough opponent to beat due to his bravery and quality from the baseline. However, Del Potro is the more complete player.

He has a better ability to accelerate and his forehand is very powerful, aggressive and deep.

Del Potro has been playing just enough on this tournament, managing his effort well and this will be a match where he will have to step up his game, because his opponent***8217;s calibre will force him to do so.

The Spaniard returns the ball really well, but Del Potro is more incisive and offensive, so he will try to control the match and win it in my opinion, although, as I***8217;ve already said, this is a very close match in perspective.

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-17 at 14:49.
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-09-17, 14:39   #32
ApostaGanha
banned

ApostaGanha is on a distinguished road

Rafael Nadal vs Leonardo Mayer ***8211; Betting Tip and Prediction:

Head-to-Head: 4-0 Nadal

In all matches between these two, Nadal has never dropped a set. However, they haven***8217;t faced each other in over 3 years.

From what I***8217;ve seen, Mayer can cause the upset against Nadal, if his 1st serve is at the same level it was on the 2 previous matches.

Obviously, he won***8217;t be able to fight with the Spaniard from the baseline, but that***8217;s not his style either, he prefers shorter points.

That***8217;s how he eliminated Gasquet and mainly Sugita, that wasn***8217;t able to keep up with his offensive power.

To summarize, It seems to me that taking Mayer to win at least 1 set has great value here and is a good opportunity to make some money.

OK. Obviously you think rules don`t exist for you but only for those naives that are doing their work fairly and advertise where it is expected. I wanted to keep you, but you are smartass who simply does not care for others but only for your own ass. Banned.
Mac

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-17 at 14:49.
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-17, 15:53   #33
adryan87
Freshman

adryan87 is on a distinguished road

Why he was banned?
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-17, 16:55   #34
adryan87
Freshman

adryan87 is on a distinguished road

And this us open,sucks. Too many upsets. Know,pliskova with zhang. Really?
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-17, 16:58   #35
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

where is the ****ing justice when Halep is stopped again by the doped player aka Sharapova? she already stole from her the Roland Garros in 2014

how unlucky can Simona be
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-17, 17:14   #36
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adryan87 View Post
Why he was banned?
He kept on adding links to his site into his posts.
I deleted them of course, had enough of him.
Old 07-09-17, 04:16   #37
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Why is this stupid american crowd rooting for Federer? Oh, maybe i answered myself.

Last edited by Nikko; 07-09-17 at 04:56.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-17, 05:47   #38
bettintor
Freshman

bettintor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
Why is this stupid american crowd rooting for Federer? Oh, maybe i answered myself.
Some of the fans who were "rooting" for Federer came from Argentina that's why they simply support in this way Juan Martín del Potro. But from the rest of the crowd who were mostly Americans fans there was also a serious reason for such a bad attitude towards Federer. It was a clear fixed game between this two players. Everybody who plays tennis after this game have a reason not to respect Federer. He simply deliberately gave up the decisive tie break in the third set, and consequently the fourth set afterwards without any signs of fighting at all. The fans and all mass media were talking before that match only about the semi-final between Nadal and Federer, and now Federer is out.

Maybe from Rafa now we can expect the same scenario against Potro. If not, then my prediction of the US Open 2017 Men's Singles would be Nadal against Carreno.

In the big tennis all is rolling about MONEY!
bettintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-17, 14:16   #39
tomynica
Freshman

tomynica is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettintor View Post
It was a clear fixed game between this two players.
Stopped reading after this.
tomynica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-17, 15:57   #40
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettintor View Post
Some of the fans who were "rooting" for Federer came from Argentina that's why they simply support in this way Juan Martín del Potro. But from the rest of the crowd who were mostly Americans fans there was also a serious reason for such a bad attitude towards Federer. It was a clear fixed game between this two players. Everybody who plays tennis after this game have a reason not to respect Federer. He simply deliberately gave up the decisive tie break in the third set, and consequently the fourth set afterwards without any signs of fighting at all. The fans and all mass media were talking before that match only about the semi-final between Nadal and Federer, and now Federer is out.

Maybe from Rafa now we can expect the same scenario against Potro. If not, then my prediction of the US Open 2017 Men's Singles would be Nadal against Carreno.

In the big tennis all is rolling about MONEY!
you are right . but who is gonna believe you ? in this crazy world we are living in , the sane people are considered crazy . i think the tournament is set up for a nadal win , so it will be 2 slams for federer and 2 slams for nadal . but you never know if people start betting heavily on nadal they might change their minds .
have you forgot the pathetic tank by federer in the final against zverev a few ago?
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-17, 18:58   #41
bettintor
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomynica View Post
Stopped reading after this.

lol man, come on. Don't be so naive! Get back to the real world of tennis...

Even a neutral sports commentator of the American TSN Sport Channel TV was shocked how it could happened to Federer that such a great Master of tennis as Federer always considered to be cannot made a routine job when first at the third-set tiebreaker when Federer was at 6-4 and his service, and it was a single point from winning the 3rd set, he just made a forehand into the net, trying to explain his fans his huge mistake in a childish way...

After that a big tennis comedy under the name the 3rd set tiebreaker has started (by the way, it becomes very usual at the recent tennis tournaments - like mookie2015 already mentioned in his previous post last time it happened in the Rogers Cup 2017 men’s tennis tournament in Montreal when in the final Zverev disposed of the Maestro who wasted three break points during the game - bravo to those peoples who write tiebreaker scenarios for those sports events! ): Federer was a single point from winning the 3rd set on 4 (four!) occasion, and every single time he either missed a backhand (as it was at 7-6 - set up by a double-fault from del Potro), or just hit a ball out of the court. And this theatrical show came to the end at 8-7, when Federer had fourth and last set point at his service, but del Potro hit a huge forehand winner that almost hit Federer's face; that began a run of three points in a row for del Potro to claim that set, the last when Federer pushed a backhand volley long.

Federer was uncharacteristically off at most of the decisive moments, including a very bad forehand volley that was often way off the mark and imho he deliberately gave up this QF to set up del Potro's win in favour and what is most important to the full satisfaction of the bookies. End of story.
Old 07-09-17, 19:57   #42
tomynica
Freshman

You probably did bet on Federer and now you're just butthurt

I don't give a **** if i get banned for saying this, but you sir are one of the most retarded humans i have met.

If you really think that Federer would do anything like that, you're actually the one brainwashed here and not me. Have a nice day.
Old 07-09-17, 21:20   #43
bettintor
Freshman

Quote:
You probably did bet on Federer and now you're just butthurt

I don't give a **** if i get banned for saying this, but you sir are one of the most retarded humans i have met.

If you really think that Federer would do anything like that, you're actually the one brainwashed here and not me. Have a nice day.
It seems to me you are one from the family circle, otherwise you didn't use such stupid words. But they are related to whom it may concern, most obvious to admin's.

My best regards to you and to Maestro as well who sold his talent to the big bucks
Old 07-09-17, 21:44   #44
tomynica
Freshman

Yea, Federer who has millions in his bank account and who is at his 'last days' of career, he decided to fix a match at Grand Slam. Yea, he prefers more money and a chance to ruin his whole career and legacy he built instead of winning another Grand Slam.

Get lost you brainwashed clown.
Old 07-09-17, 21:58   #45
bettintor
Freshman

Quote:
Yea, Federer who has millions in his bank account and who is at his 'last days' of career, he decided to fix a match at Grand Slam. Yea, he prefers more money and a chance to ruin his whole career and legacy he built instead of winning another Grand Slam.

Nowadays it is better to be a clown than such a naïve idiot like you
Do me a favor, pls, ban yourself off from this forum.
Thanks in advance
Old 08-09-17, 20:56   #46
jonstew65
Freshman

jonstew65 is on a distinguished road

Below pick is copied and pasted from br's free google group The match starts soon, so hurry. They also have Getafe +0.5 against Leganes today in la liga soccer.

ATP Tennis: Us open SF: Anderson -2.5 Sets (3.25) vs Carreno Busta
Carreno-Busta has had a great run. He is a good baseline player who can keep the rally long by putting the ball in play but he is not going to trouble Anderson's service game. Anderson's current return game is in a different level than his career average and with his strong forehand he can break Carreno Busta--even if he doesn't break him, he will have the edge in tie break. Carreno Busta gave more than one break opportunity to Shapovalov in every set but Shapovalov's was in experienced and committed too many errors as expected--Carreno Busta won all three sets in tie break. But Anderson is much more experienced and with more powerful serve and better consistency. The total for this match is set at 40.5 and if you are betting Under, consider taking Anderson -2.5 sets instead because if this match goes more than 3 sets, its going over.
jonstew65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 03:57   #47
zorbathegreek84
banned

zorbathegreek84 is on a distinguished road

Mods please ban that guy above mine. It's another spammer who works for bettingresource. Another poor and pathetic scammers who just want to take much money from people. Anyway the results are that poor and awful. Don't get fooled by them.
zorbathegreek84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 11:33   #48
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

tell that to lance armstrong. anyway tennis ratings are dropping dramatically in the last few years and the atp is desperate . these wonders comebacks by federer and nadal are a desperate attempt to get fans watching. but no one is buying it anymore . everyone knows most tennis are rigged by bookie and in a couple of years no one will care about this crooked sport.
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-17, 11:44   #49
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

The Final

Anderson in general is one of my favourites and I'm glad that he made it to this final. He has a nice character too, as at the interview the other day he showed that he is in touch with reality, he didn't get ahead of himself, and acknowledged the fact that it may not have been possible for him, or others, to go so far in this tournament, if it wasn't for a bunch of top players missing out.

Obviously, he thanked Murray, Raonic, Wawrinka, Djokovic, Nishikori, as through their absence they gave the opportunity to other players to have a deeper run.

These two players met 4 times before and Nadal leads 4-0. On hard courts they met 3 times and in all 4 encounters Anderson won just one set.

In this tournament Nadal has had a habit of starting slow, even losing the first set.
It is therefore tempting to go for overs here, but given the importance of this match, Nadal's hunger to re-assert his dominance and why not, getting ever closer to reaching Fed's Grand Slam record wins, I think that Nadal will waste no time and start this match well, and once having the upper hand it's game over.

Bet 1: Nadal 3-0 @1.93 pinnaclesport
Bet 2: Nadal -6.5 @2.00 pinnaclesport
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote