BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - simply a brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-01-17, 22:22   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Cyprus Cup 11/1/2017

Date: 11.1.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Cyprus Cup
Start time: 18:00
Game: Aris Limmasol v AEL Limmasol
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,05 or more!
Bookies Offer: different bookies up to @2,10!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Cyprus is not our usual destination, but these two teams are always eager to give fans a threat. Normally, AEL are having an upper hand, they are a class above Aris and I expect them to win this easily.
Currently third in Cypriot League, they will enter this match confident. Their average of goals is 2,2 per game, but in previous encounters with Aris, they were always able to score some. Their last results were 2-2 draw and two AEL wins (1-0 and 3-0). Their form is good and had three overs in the last 5 games played.
On the other side, Aris are a team that fights against relegation. They are a team with very leaky defence and their average of goals is 2,85 per game. They will surely fight in this match, after all it is a local Derby.
Still, I think at the end, AEL should win this and I expect 1-4 away win!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-01-17, 11:01   #2
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/cyprus/cyprus-cup/

5 Games today
Anorthosis vs ASIL Lysi
- Big difference in quality here and Anorthosis will treat this competition well as it might be their only chance to qualify for Europe this season. Having said that, Anorthosis struggles to score goals and ASIL Lysi is not a team that usually loses heavily. I doubt there will be too many goals so under 4.5 goals goes for doubles. Under 3.5 goals but smaller stakes.

Olympiakos vs Ethnikos Assias
- Best bet here is under 3.5 goals for doubles and under 2.5 goals for a single. Both are low scoring teams from the 2nd division and I cannot see a goal spree here. There is value on under.

Omonoia vs Ethnikos Achnas
- Both teams to score with 1.70 is my main bet but Double chance x2 with over 3.00 odds is definitely worth a shot. Omonoia just beat Ethnikos 3-2 after being 0-2 down with a couple of "should have not been allowed" goals. Ethnikos should play with their main players so there is huge value on the x2 option.

AEK - Karmiotissa
- Both will rotate so no bet for me.

Aris - AEL
- Both will rotate so no bet for me.

More info at www.football-cyprus.com

Good Luck!
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote