BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-01-17, 20:46   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default International Friendlies, 10.1. - 13.1.2017

Saudi Arabia v Slovenia

I just wanted to give you information about our team (Slovenia), if you are interested in this match.
It is going to be played in Abu Dhabi (three days later Slovenia will also meet Finnland there) and we will use our best players from Slovenian 1st Liga, but without Maribor players.
There will be 6 players of Olimpija, 8 players of Domzale, Katanec brought some promising faces with him and he will motivate players.

Vratarji:
Kotnik (NK Celje), Sorcan (ND Gorica), Vodisek (NK Olimpija)

Obrambni igralci:
Balkovec (NK Domzale), Boben (ND Gorica), Blazic; (NK Domzale), Delamea Mlinar (NK Olimpija), Klinar (NK Olimpija), Mitrovic; (NK Olimpija), Sikosek (FC Koper), Sirok (NK Domzale)

Zvezni igralci:
Arcon (ND Gorica), Kramaric; (NK Krsko), Kronaveter (NK Olimpija), Majer (NK Domzale), Matjasic; (NK Domzale), Vetrih (NK Domzale), Zajc (NK Olimpija)

Napadalci:
Bratanovic; (NK Domzale), Lotric; (NK Rudar Velenje), Podlogar (NK Celje), Pucko (FC Koper), Vuk (NK Domzale).

Last edited by Macot; 09-01-17 at 20:55.
Macot is online now   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-01-17, 11:42   #2
dajkula

dajkula is on a distinguished road

Young Boys and Schauffhausen will play their first friiendly match today @ 17.00 CET. The match is played at Stade de Suisse which is YB home field so they should have plenty of advantage. The pitch is artificial so should be good to play on. Even the positions on the table say this is a mismatch as YB is second is Super League while Schauffhausen is last in the Challenge League.
Still there is hope for Schauffhausen in the second part of the season as the management made some investements and brought in Murat Yakin as head coach and Hakan as assistant coach. They also bought some players with experience so the belief is there. The team started with the preparation on the 4`th and had a couple of training practices. They are looking confident enough to make something from todays game.
Young Boys also started their preparation on the 4`th and this will be their first friendly. YB are one of the strongest sides in the league and also very attacking one. Their home matches are full of goals, even 5 goals per game.
The sides met a couplle of times in friendlies and the recent results are interesting: 4:3, 4:3, 1:0, 4:1. All were wins for YB but Schauffhausen made them interesting. I can see some goals today even though the odds are not so good.
over 3.5 @ 2.00 bwin 4/10
dajkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-17, 23:10   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 12.1.2017
Sport: Football
Event: International Club Friendly (Florida Cup)
Start time: 01:00
Game: Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Mineiro
Pick: Over 3,25 goals @2,10 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,14!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Only one pick worth taking, we will count on quality difference here: Bayer Leverskusen are in the middle of the season, a short New Years break, while all the important players of Atletico Mineiro are still on holidays. That means, Mineirao came to Florida with their youth team.
On the other side, for Leverkusen this is an important competition, they continue with the season in two weeks and so, they brought their best team to USA. Also, they will give more importance to result, the season so far was not so succesfull, so they need to pump confidence. Even injured players like Volland and Bender train and will be prepared for football soon.
My first thought, before I checked the teams was, there must be value on Brasilians, but now with the team they sent to USA, there is no value surely. It is very tough to judge the quality of these players and although I don`t rate Bayer Leverkusen highly, they should have too much for Atletico.
But there is another good bet: on goals. Germans for sure will go for a win and will try to enjoy themselves, scoring as many as possible. But also I count on Brasilian talent, for sure they are able to penetrate this defence and that can only result in an over.
At the end of the day, both to score, Leverkusen to win, my call is 3-2!
GL
Old 03-02-17, 16:53   #4
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

USMNT -1.25 1.95 10.8u / 1/1 @ 2.2 9.7u / sc 1.5+ 1.7 10.7u / -2 @ 4.2 6u
probably better chance for bars & stars to deliver - of c coming from dodgy display & more days train benefits them bouncing back in this one - play vs mambo jambo caribebans ill prepared than vs still quality even if local based serb also highly motivated to impress at mls land ... we all felt in the trap last week so this game gives us oportunity to recover $ invested on that game when arena men face reggea boyz ... at sarratoga close to 0 cels wich guest may feel sp those playing at dom comp ... visitors only had one practuique togueter with us based players wich are less than half and most coming from not top sides nor even from mls but loser tiers ... they have new interim coach ***8220;Tappa***8221; Whitmore ... and are not really urge to prepare for anything while host with new coach bruce arena are advised to get back on track soon couse next clasificatiorios games are in two months and can not really lose many more points ... host miss two imp players from last game first eleven but still have anuf to cover with feilhaber and letdget while with another picture last season sensation striker morris may partner altidore upfront ...
strage to see zusi as side defender when i tought he was atacker winger .. one of those twist ...
guest as commented above with mix of local based players plus a bunch of us based ones yet not high profiles .. probably lack of understanding with no much play togueter .. host in urge of geeting results under new helm ... all in all vs often jamaica punching bag at this type of freindly game -- see pre to last wc at france f.i - all in all ...

Last edited by litost; 03-02-17 at 17:01.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote