BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 28-11-16, 20:46   #1
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superliga 29/11 - 01/12

29.11.2016 AGF - Lyngby BK
29.11.2016 SønderjyskE - AaB
29.11.2016 FC København - Viborg
30.11.2016 FC Nordsjælland - AC Horsens
30.11.2016 Randers - Brøndby IF
01.12.2016 Silkeborg - FC Midtjylland
01.12.2016 OB - Esbjerg

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 28-11-16, 23:29   #2
tip74

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

AGF Aarhus v Lyngby BK
AGF Aarhus: Anthony Soares (6/1 d), Stephan Petersen (13/1 m)
Lyngby BK: Mads Gabel (0/0 d), Michael Lumb (15/0 d), Thomas Sørensen (17/0 d, personal reasons)

SønderjyskE v AaB Aalborg
SønderjyskE: Marc Pedersen (16/1 d), Casper Olesen (2/0 f)
AaB Aalborg: Markus Holgersson (15/2 d), Sebastian Grönning (10/0 m), Edison Flores (9/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-16, 10:11   #3
essecento
Freshman

essecento is on a distinguished road

I take at med/high stake the 1DNB for Soenderskjye this afternoon.

And I dont dislike the over 2,5 at 1,95 for Aarhus-Lyngby considering guests will miss behind Sorensen and Lumb and Home Team in last 10 matches at home scored at least one goal 8 times.
Lyngby away 4-1-3 this season with good scoring attitude.
I expect an opened match with chances of win for both teams.
essecento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-16, 13:21   #4
Quiff92
Freshman

Quiff92 is on a distinguished road

what about FC København - Viborg 1, good people from Scandinavia ? Seems like a good combo material. Are they trusty tonight ?
Quiff92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-16, 17:10   #5
Mnb

Mnb is on a distinguished road

Copenhagen are flying high at the moment with massive confidence and great results. They haven't lost a match at home since september 2014, which makes them the team in europe at the moment with most games at home without losing. Quite impressive!

About this match it could be a bit more tricky than it seems. Viborg are usually giving Copenhagen som struggles, and tonight Copenhagen will be without their 4 best players in my opinion. Thomas Delaney (captain, best player in the league, out with suspension), Johansson (best defender in the league, out with suspension) are new missings while main strikers Cornelius and Santander for the 3rd match in a row are out with injuries.

Even though Copenhagen are having a impressive width in their squad, these missings could give som problems tonight especially in the offence where they've struggled a bit since Cornelius and Santander got injuried.

I must admit though, if the homewin goes above 1.50 (around 1.45-1.50 now) I will pull the trigger. They will replace Delaney with Gregus (slovakia national team), Johansson with Okore (former danish national team and big profile in Aston Villa before an injury) while Verbic and Pavlovic (slovenia and serbia national team players) probably still are going to replace Corner and Santander. Great reserve players for this level and they will all prove themselves because they competition in this squad is outstanding.

Kasper Kusk will probably feature in the starting lineup tonight. He are a great player in the offence, would be a big profile in any other danish club other than Copenhagen, but coach Ståle Solbakken prefers wingers with defensive contribution and Kusk is terrible in the defence which is why he's not playing more.
3.60 @ Unibet for him to score tonight is a very good odds IMO, and will go for it with medium stakes
Mnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-16, 21:32   #6
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnb View Post
Kasper Kusk will probably feature in the starting lineup tonight. He are a great player in the offence, would be a big profile in any other danish club other than Copenhagen, but coach Ståle Solbakken prefers wingers with defensive contribution and Kusk is terrible in the defence which is why he's not playing more.
3.60 @ Unibet for him to score tonight is a very good odds IMO, and will go for it with medium stakes
Nice one! Congrats!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-16, 18:21   #7
Mnb

A bit late for these bets but couldn't find the time for it sooner.

I think that the odds for a Randers win looks quite interesting with the rise in odds over the last couple of overs. Randers looks solid, even though they lost against totally out-of-form Aab in the weekend, but they went down 2-0 after around 15 minutes after big mistakes, and then they struggled to get back in the game later on.

Brøndby dominated Silkeborg as expected, and still looks like the closest contender for Copenhagen even though they are still miles away. For this match they will get back regulars Nørgaard and Hjulsager who will probably go straight in the starting lineup.

Randers are always a difficult place to go as an away-team, and Randers will for sure be pumped up for this match in the top of the league. I even think that they could've had their minds on this match before the Aab match, because players where out in the media talking about their excitement for tonights game.
It shouldn't be forgotten, that Brøndby recently lost against teams like Lyngby and Odense and I still don't find them too solid.

Randers AH 0 @ 2.17 Unibet looks decent enough for me at medium stakes.

I also do think that there could be some cards for this match with a lot of tension and intensity expected for this important match and a couple of aggressive players in both teams. Referee with average 3.69 cards this season and 4.11 last season.

I will go for over 3,5 cards @ 1.85 Unibet and add Kasper Fisker to get a card @*4.25 and Nicolaj Poulsen to get a card @ 3.75 same bookie.
Fisker is this little bulldog, a very aggressive and skilled player on his right wing and doesn't hold back. He is usually fired up for matches against the bigger teams and he is one of the players who've been in the media a couple of times talking about his excitement for this match.
Only 3 cards this season but he is the player with 4th most committed fouls in the league and against the strong midfield of Brøndby today with their more or less 4 central midfielders he could be forced to help out his central midfields during the match.

Poulsen will be one of the central midfielders and he will have to deal with Hany Mukthar and Hjulsager from Brøndby who are two small, fast and skilled players who are all over the last 3rd of the pitch. Only 1 card in 12 matches this season, but he've been averaging higher the last couple of seasons and have been out injuried this season.

Last edited by Mnb; 30-11-16 at 18:21. Reason: Edit text
Old 30-11-16, 22:00   #8
Mnb

Too bad with no hits for this one. Over 3,5 cards and Poulsen to get a card where not even near. Referee decided to let these two teams go for it in the tackles but there weren't as many duels as i expected since Brøndby kept going for the direct and long balls instead of playing through the middle like they use to. Probably because of the bad pitch they changed tactics. Thats also the reason Poulsen wasn't near a yellow card - they simply played kick and rush and he wasn't in more than a couple of duels.

Brøndby won 1-0 on a total fluke where a low shot from outside the box got deflected and then went over the goalkeeper who already jumped. Other than that a tight match - horrible display in second half from both teams bot Brøndbys keeper made some incredicle saves in this match - draw was probably a fair result and no one would've complained.

Fisker to get booked is the bet that annoys me the most. He made 3-4 fouls and a couple of them with som sneaky and ugly tricks that defiently should've got him booked. He ended the match with storming against the referee loudly complaing because the referee blowed the whistle when they should've had a corner. Too bad, deserved a booking IMO.