BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Rules and info > Rules/regulations/Announcements

Rules/regulations/Announcements Rules, read them! Abide the law! Announcements from the site admin

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 03-03-13, 20:17   #1
mantis

mantis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Main page tipping rules

I thought that this was ridiculous but what came next was hilarious...
And all the today bets were published 45' before kickoff.

And I am wondering. Is this any helpful to anyone, or it is a witch hunting?
Aren't any rules about main page tipsters?
And all bets are going to lose today as well.

yesterday...

today...
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 03-03-13, 20:41   #2
ucosk

ucosk is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely agree with mantis here, this causes nothing but a handy mess on the main page, surely drifting down the quality as well.
ucosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-13, 22:07   #3
iulinel

iulinel is on a distinguished road

simply this kind of betting is not serious for me and for anyone who knows what's serious betting( and bettingadvice) is!!! Sorry PACO but there was a time when I paid attention to your pick, not anymore
iulinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-13, 16:42   #4
Azure

Azure is on a distinguished road

wow, just saw this. My first thought was, that there is some mainpage error... - Betting >250 units within three days on just five matches (and losing about 70 units or sth like that). I remember guys putting 20-25 units on one game and getting criticized a lot for it in the past. But PACO's last weekend must set some kind of new alltime BA record.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 09:28   #5
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

It is poor. When mainsite is up PACOs acount will be removed. He has had his warnings, did not take them, and we have to end this now.
Mainpage BA is not supposed to be a playground.

My apologies
Old 10-03-13, 22:18   #6
Pacostre

Pacostre is on a distinguished road

It is ok .. Thanks for the concern Dan and grefstad.

Although that we fully believed that we would break the BA all times's record in only one month, whether, that was the target from the outset ..

Last edited by Pacostre; 10-03-13 at 22:40.
Pacostre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 00:37   #7
nazz

nazz is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually it breaks all BA records...
nazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 10:13   #8
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacostre View Post
It is ok .. Thanks for the concern Dan and grefstad.

Although that we fully believed that we would break the BA all times's record in only one month, whether, that was the target from the outset ..
I'm sorry, PACO, but there were just too many bets from you, on the same game, which gives an nonserious impression.
I am aware that you were eager to prove yourself, and results were not too bad at all, but we can not have "flooding" of bets, which gives us an impression of being unserious.
Sorry
Old 11-03-13, 16:15   #9
Pacostre

Pacostre is on a distinguished road

That's fine by me, I pointed out already, it is ok Terje, and thanks again for the care shown. You are absolutely right. That was not the point, to proved something to anyone from any point of view, not even close to that. Believe me, people like us have already done and passed all things in this world, then certainly no need to prove anything, certainly for anyone. I pointed out already, what was our point and target from the outset, type of intervention for piles of money, to break BA all times's record (1200 p), in only one month, and totally through several fewer bets, but only in this way, who is the most difficult .. I'm ready to commit that it had to be in this month. Anyway, I was glad get to know you Terje from the slightly that we had.

Regards
Pacostre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 17:44   #10
mantis

mantis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacostre View Post
That's fine by me, I pointed out already, it is ok Terje, and thanks again for the care shown. You are absolutely right. That was not the point, to proved something to anyone from any point of view, not even close to that. Believe me, people like us have already done and passed all things in this world, then certainly no need to prove anything, certainly for anyone. I pointed out already, what was our point and target from the outset, type of intervention for piles of money, to break BA all times's record (1200 p), in only one month, and totally through several fewer bets, but only in this way, who is the most difficult .. I'm ready to commit that it had to be in this month. Anyway, I was glad get to know you Terje from the slightly that we had.

Regards
That's nice Paco but you are missing something.
If anyone could bet 120 units per game the alltime BA record as you say, could be broken in two weeks time and not in one month. You just need 10 winners in a row.

The pity thing here is that you had a goal to break the BA record as you say, and not to help or advice something useful to anyone.

p.s. I still didn't find out what was that 'Mr. Mantis' thing you said in the other thread... Anyway... you can keep it for yourself.

hope to be seeing you in the forum. You can share your view to the today's game at the Romareda.
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-13, 14:32   #11
Jaguaro
Freshman

Jaguaro is on a distinguished road
Default HELP

Hello all!
Could anyone help me?

I was in contact with Terje to became tipster for Motorports. He accepted but I cannot see myself as tipster and I cannot post my predictions.

I sent a lot of mails to Terje but he didn't answer.
Can anybody tell me if I could contact someone else? Or if you have any other suggestion....

Thank a lot!

(Tipster name should be Jaguaro11)
Jaguaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-13, 14:53   #12
Arbiter Elegantiarum
Administrator
Site admin

Arbiter Elegantiarum is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately only Terje can do this(we don't have access to main page). But he has not visited the forum this week at all, so he is probably busy with something urgent. Please be patient, I'm sure he'll sign you up as soon as he returns.
Arbiter Elegantiarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 16:51   #13
Jaguaro
Freshman

Jaguaro is on a distinguished road

Any news from Torje?
Jaguaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 17:20   #14
Arbiter Elegantiarum
Administrator
Site admin

Arbiter Elegantiarum is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, he will sort this out as soon as possible, maybe tonight.
Arbiter Elegantiarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-15, 13:12   #15
manuel86

manuel86 is on a distinguished road

What about Macot? A vast majority of his picks are over-bets with maximum stakes in random games because "the league is high-scoring" and his arguments are purely based on statistics. I have checked his balance since he started this over-bet strategy and he's clearly losing in the long run, so it seems illogical to continue.

Furthermore, he also posts many correct score bets with high odds in an obvious and desperate attempt to make a quick profit. Does anyone really believe he places those bets himself?

Today we have one over bet, one 2-4 correct score ("for fun" according to Macot himself) and one 0-4 correct score bet ("because 0-5 wasn't available").

Macot might enjoy himself trying out different strategies to increase his balance without risking any of his own money, but some of us take this betting thing a bit more seriously and we visit websites like BA for quality information. If BA wants to maintain a good reputation in the betting industry, they have to do something about unprofessional behaviour like this from approved frontpage tipsters.
manuel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-15, 13:15   #16
gilberto2010
Bettingadvice Tipster

gilberto2010 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel86 View Post
What about Macot? A vast majority of his picks are over-bets with maximum stakes in random games because "the league is high-scoring" and his arguments are purely based on statistics. I have checked his balance since he started this over-bet strategy and he's clearly losing in the long run, so it seems illogical to continue.

Furthermore, he also posts many correct score bets with high odds in an obvious and desperate attempt to make a quick profit. Does anyone really believe he places those bets himself?

Today we have one over bet, one 2-4 correct score ("for fun" according to Macot himself) and one 0-4 correct score bet ("because 0-5 wasn't available").

Macot might enjoy himself trying out different strategies to increase his balance without risking any of his own money, but some of us take this betting thing a bit more seriously and we visit websites like BA for quality information. If BA wants to maintain a good reputation in the betting industry, they have to do something about unprofessional behaviour like this from approved frontpage tipsters.
I agree with your post and you have many good points. Although I would judge him after few thousand bets after this strategy and if I remember correctly he is not even close now. IMO if this page wants to improve or even stay as it is it has to go through massive changes. I do not see this happening though and I can see many(informative & profitable) guys leaving this page soon. And no, its not about changes in personal lives. Its about BA living in the past.

Last edited by gilberto2010; 10-10-15 at 13:17.
gilberto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-15, 14:42   #17
ucosk

ucosk is an unknown quantity at this point

I do also agree with you totally, manuel86. Macot is a shadow of himself nowadays, just like BA itself. He used to be caring for his picks and was very successful some years ago, but now all he does is to choose a vast of games depending on 'only' statistics and feelings and if I'm not mistaken he still runs a paid service (used to be Doctorbet or something different now, maybe he changes the name of his service once a while to clear his negative stats?).

And Macot is not the only one, such a pity.
ucosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-15, 07:02   #18
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Well...you can change the page layout as much as you want, but when push comes to shove, websites like this will never be better than the combined sum of the contributors.
When the site started ages ago, year 2000, the mood among people was different. People wanted to contribute.
Nowadays people keep info more to themselves, and it is hard to find people with a genuine wish to contribute for the benefit of greater good.

But once in a while, some new tipsters show up with good stats, and good picks. The hard thing is to find them, the second hardest is to get them to write for a betting website for the benefit of a betting community.
Old 20-10-15, 14:39   #19
varganya

varganya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by grefstad View Post
Well...you can change the page layout as much as you want, but when push comes to shove, websites like this will never be better than the combined sum of the contributors.
When the site started ages ago, year 2000, the mood among people was different. People wanted to contribute.
Nowadays people keep info more to themselves, and it is hard to find people with a genuine wish to contribute for the benefit of greater good.

But once in a while, some new tipsters show up with good stats, and good picks. The hard thing is to find them, the second hardest is to get them to write for a betting website for the benefit of a betting community.
Well some years ago I was posting picks to the main page. One day I just could not log in.
No post, no message: why when what. So I think it was pretty mauch called on (mood of today)

imo it was a shitty job by you or whoever. And in the long run you got back what you put in.
Old 20-10-15, 18:13   #20
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

So if you were a tipster, and then suddenly was removed, must have been due to inactivity.
If it was wrong, I offer my apologies.

I am going to do a cleanup of inactive tipsters very soon, as it is no use having people listed as tipsters when their last login is 8 months ago....

If you want to be tipster, send me an email on tipsters@bettingadvice.com and I will happy accomodate you again.
Old 18-11-15, 10:26   #21

99022077 is an unknown quantity at this point

can somebody please change following bet into a winner:

http://bettingadvice.com/pick/nba/bu...valiers/113218

1X2 DRAW doenst exist for 90% of books in NBA like at Pinnacle and I only choose this term, because the correct term MONEYLINE isnt available. That bet is a ML bet and should be graded after Overtime result. thanks
99022077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 07:43   #22
ursulla

ursulla is on a distinguished road

http://www.bettingadvice.com/pick/ge...-bayern/114102

Bet is won,officialy Hummels is signed for Bayern.
Thanks.
ursulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-17, 10:13   #23
zekikum

zekikum is an unknown quantity at this point

i made a mistake on main page my pick is obviously +0,5 away, can someone fix it please...

thanks in advance and sorry for the mistake...
zekikum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 02:14   #24
rapedmuh
Freshman

rapedmuh is on a distinguished road
Default Discounts! Furibee f36 2.4ghz 4ch 6 axis gyro rc quadcopter-16.62 $

Furibee f36 2.4ghz 4ch 6 axis gyro rc quadcopter-16.62 $

Main Features2.4GHz control system Ensures the stronger anti-interference performance and powerful signal360-degree flip The quadcopter will flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instructions6 axis gyro Provides the best stability during indoor and outdoor flightColorful LED lightThe drone will shine in the darkness, shows...

READ MORE
1000a peak current car jump starter power bank 12v emergency car battery booster multi-function car starter us uk eu au plugs ( 90.89 $)
1 PCS Waterproof tattoo flash Temporary 3d Tattoo sticker on body dreamcatcher dream catcher tattoo fake glitter tattoo ( 0.69 $)
Natural look vintage blonde wig long loose wave wigs brazilian hair synthetic lace front wig heat resistant synthetic hair ( 46.00 $)
2016 new 9 inch big screen + 900tvl hd camera video intercom door phone video doorbell camera intercom door bell ir night vision ( 119.27 $)
New 2016 women backpack waterproof nylon 10 colors lady women s backpacks female casual travel bag ( 28.00 $)
Peruvian Virgin Hair 2 Bundles Deals Peerless Virgin Hair Peruvian Body Wave 7A Peruvian Hair Bundles Cheap Human Hair Weave ( 61.90 $)
Eton Tan Leather Belt ( 124.60 $)
DZ09 Single SIM Smart Watch Phone for Android ( 10.99 $)
Sound Simple Play In-ear Sport Flash Earphones Super Bass with Mic-39.69 $
EB - 25A 20pcs Replacement Tooth Brush Heads for Oral-B ( $8.50 )
20'',24'',29''High Quality Aluminum Luggage Alloy Frame And Lock,Suitcase Travel Bag,Travel Suitcases On Wheel,Hardside Luggage ( 290.00 $)
7a malaysian curly hair 3pcs malaysian virgin hair deep curly im queen hair products 100% human hair weave mink malaysian hair ( 54.64 $)
22 frets one piecetiger flame material canadian maple wood color electric guitar neck wholesale guitar parts accessories ( 138.57 $)
UMi Z 4G Phablet 5.5 inch Android 6.0 Helio X27 2.6GHz Deca Core 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Front Camera Type-C Fingerprint Scanner$
Full Lace Human Hair Wigs Front Lace Wigs Body Wave 250% Density Glueless Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Black Women Wavy Wig ( 245.00 $)

rapedmuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 02:16   #25
rapedmuh
Freshman

Main Features2.4GHz control system Ensures the stronger anti-interference performance and powerful signal360-degree flip The quadcopter will flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instructions6 axis gyro Provides the best stability during indoor and outdoor flightColorful LED lightThe drone will shine in the darkness, shows...

READ MORE
Monete 2 Pastel Transparent Light Pink Murano Glass Choker ( 85.00 $)
Rb - large saffiano eco leather top zip satchel bag ( 81.31 $) Roccobarocco
Stylish cross straps and multicolor design women's sandals ( 34.51 $)
Mini 0805 ambarella a7 chip hd 1296p car dvr dash camera 1.5 ( 99.73 $)
Brown Faux Embossed Croco Leather Tote ( 190.00 $)
2016 new arrival 8a grade unprocessed u part wig brazilian virgin hair glueless wavy u part ( 140.00 $)
3pcsset Fashion Flower Newborn Baby Girl Clothes Bodysuit Pants Cardigan Wear Suit Infant Costume Kit Girl Children Clothing ( 10.50 $)
Manhattan - Zircon Bronze Band Ring ( 81.00 $)
Dandelion Leather Nastro Trainers ( 175.00 $)
Two Tone Glitter Platform Sandal ( 148.00 $)
HODGSON USB Rechargeable Bike Light LED Waterproof Front Light Tail Light Set Bicycle Headlight Taillight Rear Light 8101C1 ( 39.00 $)
Crystal 18Pcs 3D Butterflies DIY home decor wall stickers for kids room Christmas party decoration kitchen refrigerator decal ( 1.53 $)
Women handbag genuine leather bag for women messenger bags designer crossbody bags women luxury tote retro shoulder bags sd-805 ( 52.92 $)
SUNNY SHOP Fashion Skull Diamonds Women Bag Crystal Ladies Evening Bag Bride Tote Bag Women Wedding Handbag Brand Designer ( 65.82 $)
Car inverter 1000W 12V 220V DC 12 v to AC 220 v vehicle power supply switch on-board charger inverter Adapter Converter CY177-CN ( 67.98 $)

Old 30-03-17, 02:19   #26
rapedmuh
Freshman

READ MORE
Angelbella Brazilian Front Lace Wigs with Baby Hair 150 Density Human Hair Lace Wig 1b#2#4#27# Instocks Body Wave Front Lace Wig ( 80.30 $)
Original SMY Touch Box 100W TC Box Mod-43.01 $
Yishidun new women girl kids leopard trolley cases luggage 21 inch wheels swivel casters pu travel suitcase bag free shipping ( 109.87 $)
SHOWCHARM SC - 813 Electric Hair Brush Dryer Anion Massage Comb with LED Display 42.99$
Kerui spanishrussianenglish 120 wireless touch pstn home burglar alarm remote set armdisarm for intercom security protection ( 106.40 $)
8A Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Black Women Glueless Full Lace Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Frontal Natural U Part Wig ( 92.20 $)
Peep toe white satin bridal wedding shoes rhinestone chunky heel comfortable women dress shoes kitten heel prom party shoes ( 100.79 $)
Free Shipping Electronic Components Original J310 MOSFET VHFUHF N-CH 25V TO92 310 20PCS ( 12.68 $)
Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB ROM 4G Phablet-319.21 $
Natural Looking High Ponytail Straight Hair Wigs Black Color 180 Density Silky Straight Synthetic Lace Front Wig For Black Women ( 43.00 $)
BeigeBrown Stripe Wool Blend Long Scarf ( 52.50 $)
Collapsible black car trunk organizer toys food storage truck cargo container bags box car stowing styling ( 6.65 $)
5ml empty travel mini portable refillable perfume parfum atomizer spray bottles cosmetic containers for spray scent ( 1.25 $)
Yizhan Tarantula X6 New Version Yizhan Tarantula X6 - 1 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter Hyper IOC UFO with LCD Controller ( No Camera )-57.06 $
Concise solid color and zipper design women's crossbody bag ( 15.22 $)

Old 30-03-17, 02:22   #27
rapedmuh
Freshman

READ MORE
U shape electrical shiatsu back neck shoulder massager body infrared 3d kneading massager eu plug flat plug ( 43.80 $)
Terra Bright Navy Patent Leather Thong Sandal ( 78.00 $)
JOOZ Women Famous brand designer Luxury leather handbags women messenger bag Ladies Shoulder bags crocodile pattern Crossbody ( 39.18 $)
EAGET U5 8GB USB 2.0 Metal Casing USB Flash Drive ( $5.99 )
Peruvian virgin hair body wave 4 bundles hebe unprocessed virgin hair peruvian body wave human hair weave peruvian hair bundles ( 71.00 $)
Hot Summer Blusas Femininas 2016 Women Casual Loose Sexy V-Neck Batwing Sleeve Tee Tops Ladies Solid Blouses Shirt Plus Size ( 11.07 $)
8A 4X4 Straight 3 Way Part Middle Part Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Top Closure Human Hair Closure Brazilian Lace Closures ( 23.40 $)
Z83S Mini PC Intel Atom X5-Z8350 Quad Core CPU-92.39 $
Foxwell bt100 pro 12v digital car battery tester for flooded agm gel bt100 12 v automotive battery analyzer cca multi-language ( 42.50 $)
Original free shipping MRF1511N MRF1511 1511 QFN 6PCSLOT in Stock ( 28.54 $)
Fashion women drawstring backpack diamond lattice geometry quilted ladies backpack sac bag for teenage girl bao bao school bags ( 53.72 $)
Wireless dual net home gsm pstn telephone security burglar alarm system app android water leak detector ( 114.39 $)
Lace frontal closure with bundles 3 pcs brazilian virgin hair with frontal closure human hair brazilian body wave with closure ( 127.27 $)
21 frets tiger flame maple wood color electric guitar neck wholesale guitar parts guitarra musical instruments accessories ( 125.55 $)
New Men's Canvas Hip Belt Bum Fanny Pack Waist Thigh Leg Drop Bag Military Riding Motorcycle Messenger Shoulder Bag ( 25.69 $)

Old 30-03-17, 02:25   #28
rapedmuh
Freshman

READ MORE
High quality XINDA 25KN Professional Safety Master Lock D Buckle Climbing Lock Carabiner Rock Climbing Buckle Equipment ( 7.33 $)
New original fashion orange top high quality luxury lock designer handbags famous brand real women bag evening bags totes fr028 ( 112.19 $)
400ml Smart Touch Sound Sense Water Drinking Cup-18.15 $
Black faux fur shoulder bag ( 654.24 $) Moschino
7a brazilian body wave wet and wavy virgin brazilian hair bundles brazilian virgin hair 3 bundles deals cheap human hair bundles ( 59.17 $)
Famous Brand Women Leather Handbag Women's Trunk bolsos Quality Messenger Bags Single Shoulder Bag Sac A Main Femme De Marque ( 43.00 $)
AP1511 AP1511B 1511 SOT23-6 new original authentic ANAPEX--ALTT2 ( 6.22 $)
St rose grey coated cotton sweatshirt jersey ankle boot wnylon knite elastic detail ( 352.42 $) Zoe Lee
20 24 28' Brand Trolley bag With TSA Lock Hook Up PC & Aluiminum Frame Universal Wheel Rolling Carry-Ons Luggage Travel Suitcase ( 139.99 $)
Autumn gold tote big bag women leather handbags luxury shoulder bags designer high quality sac a main marques bolsos mujer bags ( 42.25 $)
Roman R539 Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone ( $7.72 )
4pcslot peruvian straight virgin hair with closure 8a ali queen hair products with closure bundle human hair with closure ( 33.00 $)
Hot fashion 26 letter & heart-shaped charm pendant necklace women simple necklace,lovers gift gold plated silver initial choker ( 2.86 $)
Full lace human hair wigs brazilian virgin hair body wave lace front wigs for black women glueless wigs with baby hair free part ( 121.15 $)
Bluboo Maya Max Android 6.0 6.0 inch 4G+ Phablet MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Rear Camera GPS Fingerprint Scanner 171.79$

Old 30-03-17, 02:26   #29
rapedmuh
Freshman

READ MORE
Lace frontal closure with bundles 3 pcs brazilian virgin hair with frontal closure human hair brazilian body wave with closure ( 127.27 $)
Detachable Soldering Iron Stand ( $4.51 )
Pisa white leather and red suede sneaker ( 155.02 $) D Acquasparta
High quality hair removal machine set 40w epilator 110v220-240v shaving tool with 100g depilatory wax and depilatory papers30 ( 13.50 $)
100pcs lobelia seeds garden indoor bonsai flower plant blue purple white pink diaopen flower garden decoration ( 0.88 $)
European and american retro composite bag classic ladies embossing handbags 6 sets shoulder women messenger high quality leather ( 66.01 $)
Fat Cat 8 inch Flexible Octopus Tripod ( $7.05 )
Hot sale new stylish 6 colors stainless steel lazy self stirring mug auto mixing tea milk ( 10.40 $)
2 Set 2016 Newest Red Wine Bottle Cover Bags Hug Santa Claus Snowman Dinner Table Decoration Home Christmas Party Decors ( 4.79 $)
Midnight blue wool and cashmere stole ( 44.93 $) Mila Schon
Women's simple pocket long sleeve pure color woolen coat ( 22.96 $)
6pcspack Brand New Car Solid Wiper Fine Seminoma Wiper Car Auto Window Cleaning Car Windshield Glass Cleaner ( 1.60 $)
Womens Black Perforated Fingerless Leather Gloves ( 78.00 $)
2016 Breast Enlargement Pump 13cm CUP Chest gain Cupping Appliance For Lady A B C D breast bigger massage cupping theray Size L ( 15.38 $)
Original REMAX Micro USB Data Cable Cord for Samsung Android Phone Charge Wire for iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 6 6S 7 Plus Fast Charging 1m ( 2.48 $)

Old 30-03-17, 02:27   #30
rapedmuh
Freshman

READ MORE
Delta stars wool blend wrap ( 104.85 $) Zadig Voltaire
Graceful solid color 34 sleeve hollow out maxi dress for women ( 16.35 $)
One piece characteristic rhinestone leaf women's ear cuff ( 2.92 $)
PU Leather Pocket Protective Case for iPhone 6 / 6S ( $9.16 )
Sudaderas mujer 2016 women's yoga shirts long sleeve tight yoga tops sportswear fitness quick dry breathable tracksuit women s-l ( 15.42 $)
Chispaulo new 2016 female famous brand woman handbags cow women genuine leather handbags for women messenger crossbody bags x21 ( 308.00 $)
Elegant faux crystal silvery crossed bikini body chain for women ( 2.21 $)
Black Leather Wedge Peeptoe Espadrille ( 192.00 $)
Mr Bean Teddy Bear Figure 12cm 3D Model Plush Toy Animals Stuffed Doll Sucker Pendant ( $1.12 )
50pcs Car styling Home decor jdmsticker auto laptop sticker decal motorcycle fridge skateboard car-styling doodle car stickers ( 3.50 $)
Pembury whip stitch black suede ankle boot ( 232.70 $) McQ Alexander McQueen
Famous brand 2016 fashion candy color women bags mobile messenger ladies handbag pu leather high quality ( 29.59 $)
Fantasmania - Crystal Bar Drop Pendant Necklace ( 86.10 $)
Fashion long sleeve off shoulder slash neck sexy club women dress slim bodycon knitted sweater knee-length party night dresses ( 20.98 $)
Lucky light gold tone necklace ( 314.55 $) Roberto Cavalli