This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Rules and info > Suggestions

Suggestions Want to suggest something for the improval of this forum, or of Bettingadvice.com mainsite? Express yourself here!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-12, 14:21   #61
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGUANA View Post
...let me shine some light in your head...
sorry, to continue on your level, in your style: I doubt you have enough light for your head...
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-02-12, 14:35   #62
Morbius
Member
 
Morbius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deep in the woods
Posts: 254
Morbius is on a distinguished road
Default

Iguana mate don't play a saint now, remember your excessive Barca bashings, whole page in livescore thread who is gay in the team? Come on...
Morbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 14:37   #63
shicne
Member
 
shicne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 892
shicne is on a distinguished road
Default

Suggestions/complaints/questions my ass

This joke thread has no meaning and leads us nowhere. What is the point when all decisions are made in close circle. All I see here is an attempt to resolve personal misunderstandings and disagreements between mods/users..mods/ex mods..mods/mods wannabees. This is stupid and proves once again that this is the wrong way to solve things. I am not competent to say which is the right way, but obviously even some proven intellectuals here are not able to say that. Moderators have lost their compass and obviously most of them did not live up to the task. Maybe owner could solve problems?
shicne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 14:38   #64
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius View Post
Iguana mate don't play a saint now, remember your excessive Barca bashings, whole page in livescore thread who is gay in the team? Come on...
Of course I remember it, and I stand by that opinion

Still, I don't see your point (probably because I'm not as smart as crishna)
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 14:51   #65
Morbius
Member
 
Morbius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deep in the woods
Posts: 254
Morbius is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGUANA View Post
Of course I remember it, and I stand by that opinion

Still, I don't see your point (probably because I'm not as smart as crishna)
My point would be that we all had bad moments on BA which resulted in somewhat excessively inappropriate behavior from time to time and therefore the new rules were forced on us absolutely too fast. I really can't see why there wasn't any thoughts about resetting everything to zero and starting from that point on and we wouldn't have to fight right now. There weren't any murders or serious crimes committed ffs (as far as I know )

Also there should be at least one mod active in some part of the day in livescore thread to immediately take action and prevent conflicts as they failed to do so in the past.
Morbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:19   #66
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljackson View Post
...the fact that livescore is not 40-pages thread now is only because there is no more garbage posts there, just live comments, plain picks and banter like it should be.
sorry to disturb you, since you have the figures, could you tell me, last week, how many posts or percentage belongs to you, Iguana and Latso together and I would kindly ask you to compare them with your's figures from previous weeks???

edit: or to make it more clear- if you minus your's posts(3 of you) what are the figures???

Last edited by crishna; 21-02-12 at 15:26.
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:24   #67
danieljackson
Senior Member
 
danieljackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pomerania
Posts: 6,426
danieljackson is on a distinguished road
Default

Crishna, your metaphor about BA as a football club is good one in general, but you make wrong allegories. Therefore let me make one myself (yes another block of text is under way so Iguana and rest get some cookies and milk if you wanna read it ).


BA is like Barcelona (no some comparison to Barca-Real rivalry intended) - has great history, great renown around world.

the structure of Barcelona is:

President - that is Terje here

Socios - fans who can decide about future of the club and can vote for changes. of course the process of selection is different here at BA, but ALL mods here have contributed or are still contributing and are 'fans' of BA, and calling them useless is simply a disgrace.

All 'unofficial' fans around the world - anyone of them can be become a part of socios after a 'contribution', just like every of users here can become a mod here if the owner (Terje) decides you're worthy of it.



Next, the rules in Barca are clear - if you dont pay yearly money, you're not a socio anymore. the same is going on here - if mods break some rules they get kicked out, it happened in the past; we're not untouchable, or like it was said 'communist dictators'.

Also there are stadium rules, which all fans are supposed to abide. if you make some racist remarks or any other unwanted behavior - you get banned (usually for life) and cant enter the stadium anymore, same here - you break rules - you get ban, like recently it happened to Achilles or Beretta. And its not a secret that every club got 'special' fans who get second chances, but everyone's patience comes to an end, so did our.

Like you said, everyone here can replaced. And (sadly) so are fans of football club, especially big one like Barcelona. people stop supporting their favorite team when there happens a change they dont like - selling of some player, making ticket prices higher, etc. but also some new ones come, when new player is bought, new stadium built - things like that.

Some of Barca fans woke up one day and noticed that Barca's shirt is not plain anymore (that was one of old, sacred club traditions), but have UNICEF logo. And as a result some (especially older) fans turned their backs on Barca and club ownership, partially because it happened all of a sudden, and partially because people who have power to make decisions about the club made a change to a thing that was good before in their (the now unhappy fans') opinion.

The club didnt wait 6 years to put one letter of word 'UNICEF' every year on the shirt to 'prepare' people for change, but they agreed on it and did it in best possible way (considering difficult circumstances that forced the change) using logo of non-profit foundation instead of logo of McDonalds, Pepsi or other worldwide known trademark - yes, thats remark to what CG wrote about that users should have had more time to adjust to new rules.
Of course the reasons of the change are different, but we did it in the same way - 'changing' the old rules in livescore, which were common for few years, keeping in mind that is 'greater good' and unfortunately some 'fans' will decide to leave.

But in our (mods) opinion thats the way BA should should go from now on. you and few of your friends made your statement about the change, however unless Terje decides you're right and the change was wrong, it's going to be here as it is now. and until (if at all) such thing happens if your personal vision of how BA should look is still different, you either have to accept it and abide new rules or you are free to go and create 'unofficial fan-club' - another forum in the meaning.

We can't forbid that, but we (persons who made the change) also won't beg you to stay, despite you or few others are 'loyal fans' of BA.

And the threats that BA will be empty when you're gone, are in fact empty, because we got 'new fans' joining us everyday, not many of them will become members of 'hall of fame' but we want those people to contribute in nice atmosphere, without threats or insults, because it has started to spread dangerously in recent weeks.
danieljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:30   #68
danieljackson
Senior Member
 
danieljackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pomerania
Posts: 6,426
danieljackson is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
sorry to disturb you, since you have the figures, could you tell me, last week, how many posts or percentage belongs to you, Iguana and Latso together and I would kindly ask you to compare them with your's figures from previous weeks???
of course I can do that in the time I spend here, that'd probably take few hours (instead of 30 secs to check main forum page for the numbers I wrote and you just quote).

so please dont let some spammers bother you during that time and also in the meantime please write PM that I can forward later with apologies on my behalf to all new members that they had to wait few hours for activating their accounts and start posting here, because I had to prove you that your ego is quite too big and you and few your friends aren't the cornerstone of unimportant livescore thread like you think.
danieljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:32   #69
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius View Post
My point would be that we all had bad moments on BA which resulted in somewhat excessively inappropriate behavior from time to time and therefore the new rules were forced on us absolutely too fast. I really can't see why there wasn't any thoughts about resetting everything to zero and starting from that point on and we wouldn't have to fight right now. There weren't any murders or serious crimes committed ffs (as far as I know )

Also there should be at least one mod active in some part of the day in livescore thread to immediately take action and prevent conflicts as they failed to do so in the past.
The speed with which the new rules were implemented can seem a bit too fast to some people, but I don't think this was really the case... first of all, the rules didn't change that much, as we have just elaborated a bit on them making them more specific (as you can see, pretty much the rules are the same: no excessive cursing, no racist remarks, etc)... And so far, very few people have been banned since the new rules are in effect, and all of them for offenses that would have gotten them banned even 3 months ago. Also, before the new rules were posted, users of the livescore thread received a heads-up that the rules will very soon be modified, and they will be enforced more seriously (arsenal or arbiter posted that in a livescore thread). And even with resetting everything to zero, we still would have had this type of arguments, as there are some 'Guy Fawkes' around here, that will always find something to complain about (for example, crishna, who always had a big mouth about rules not being respected, and mods being inefficient... and lo and behold, now that the rules are being respected, the mods are still inefficient... that's just lol).

Of course, it would be ideal to have at least a mod at anytime to deal with issues, but we are all human: some of us have families, jobs, social lives, etc, so there are many times when there are 5-6 mods online, and other times when there isn't a single one. Besides, not all mods have banning powers, and if there's an idiot willing to start trouble, he will post crap much faster than a mod can delete it.
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:35   #70
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
sorry to disturb you, since you have the figures, could you tell me, last week, how many posts or percentage belongs to you, Iguana and Latso together and I would kindly ask you to compare them with your's figures from previous weeks???

edit: or to make it more clear- if you minus your's posts(3 of you) what are the figures???
wow, that's a huge ego right there...

you think that even though the post count/visit rate of the livescore forum remained the same, the quality decreased because you stopped posting?

looooool, this is hilarious
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:36   #71
danieljackson
Senior Member
 
danieljackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pomerania
Posts: 6,426
danieljackson is on a distinguished road
Default

and on the second thought i'm not sure why you are asking to check Iguana's Latso's and mine post figures. do you have anything against them that they post picks, comment live scores or just banter around - whats exactly the purpose of this thread, not insults and childish arguments like it was before they started to be active there again? or is there some more sophisticated reason, my IQ can't see?
danieljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:41   #72
Steve C
Freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Steve C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGUANA View Post
and all of them for offenses that would have gotten them banned even 3 months ago.
not true, many cases of banning offences over the past 3 months have been ignored/overlooked simply because if the rules were carried out to the absolute letter, then mods would have had to have been banned as well. Ive lost count of the number of times i brought this up in mods, even DJ did, but it was completely ignored. Then all of a sudden lets stamp it out....totally hypocritical imo.
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:47   #73
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve C View Post
not true, many cases of banning offences over the past 3 months have been ignored/overlooked simply because if the rules were carried out to the absolute letter, then mods would have had to have been banned as well. Ive lost count of the number of times i brought this up in mods, even DJ did, but it was completely ignored. Then all of a sudden lets stamp it out....totally hypocritical imo.
I have great respect for what you did for this forum all these years... so I won't comment.
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:49   #74
Steve C
Freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Steve C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

**** the respect, be honest.
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:50   #75
latso
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 7,878
latso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius View Post
My point would be that we all had bad moments on BA which resulted in somewhat excessively inappropriate behavior from time to time and therefore the new rules were forced on us absolutely too fast. I really can't see why there wasn't any thoughts about resetting everything to zero and starting from that point on and we wouldn't have to fight right now. There weren't any murders or serious crimes committed ffs (as far as I know )

Also there should be at least one mod active in some part of the day in livescore thread to immediately take action and prevent conflicts as they failed to do so in the past.
Hate to jojn this saga, but you seem like a reasonable person, with reasonable arguments and i want to ask you one thing - What exactly is the problem in your opinion about the whole development of the livescore?

Here are my statements (personal opinion) -

1. The new rules are fair.

2. No one has been banned Because of the new rules.

So what exactly is the problem?

Achilles was banned by the old rules (he'd be banned by any rules in the world in any forum for what he said to a moderator).

Being provoked is not an excuse to act out of line.

If you get a slap on the face you're not excused if you stab the guy with a knife.

So please tell me if you agree on points 1 and 2 then what exactly is to be discussed?

No sarcasm/offense meant, i just really want to understand whay are several pages of discussions, honestly.

Cheers
latso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:55   #76
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljackson View Post
and on the second thought i'm not sure why you are asking to check Iguana's Latso's and mine post figures. do you have anything against them that they post picks, comment live scores or just banter around - whats exactly the purpose of this thread, not insults and childish arguments like it was before they started to be active there again? or is there some more sophisticated reason, my IQ can't see?
the only and one point is BA livescore post-Achi ban is way beyond pre-Achi ban considering both, quality and quantity.

In this very week, IMO, one third of posts are yours(3). Some weeks ago you have posted out of seven day in week not more then three, in rest three some 4-5 posts daily and only one day with 10-15 posts. Now, at once you are probably posting some 30-40 posts daily!!!

I want to say you are desperately trying to fill the hole and it's so obvious for all members.

Not to mention quality of picks given by Achi, Rado and me and quantity of money made by members based on those tips.
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 15:58   #77
Steve C
Freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Steve C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
I want to say you are desperately trying to fill the hole and it's so obvious for all members.
nope, they are just been pro-active in there thats all. They arent trying to do anything other than keep a lid on things, which is what should have happened months ago (some of which is my fault), and what is the correct thing to do imo.
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:07   #78
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve C View Post
nope, they are just been pro-active in there thats all. They arent trying to do anything other than keep a lid on things, which is what should have happened months ago (some of which is my fault), and what is the correct thing to do imo.
the point was excluding their posts live score would be empty like moon-surface...

Last edited by crishna; 21-02-12 at 16:13.
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:12   #79
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGUANA View Post
...wow, that's a huge ego right there...
yep, and with reason...

If you have managed to make profit of over 8.500 euros for four months(approved by hundred's of members) and ROI of over 25% on singles(constantly for 4 months) why not to have confidence...

And if big part of the members have made profit they never had in their life...
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:16   #80
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
the point was excluding their posts live score would be empty like moon-surface...
Nice math skills you have there...

Still, Sunday's thread had 33 pages... that's 960 posts, if we exclude the last page. So if the three of us posted 40 times each (which is a crude exaggeration, but whatever...), that makes 120, still leaving 840 posts and 29 pages of the livescore thread...

So yes, you are greatly missed over there and life is sad and dead without you
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:26   #81
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
crishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Holy Land...
Posts: 571
crishna is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGUANA View Post
Nice math skills you have there...

Still, Sunday's thread had 33 pages... that's 960 posts, if we exclude the last page. So if the three of us posted 40 times each (which is a crude exaggeration, but whatever...), that makes 120, still leaving 840 posts and 29 pages of the livescore thread...

So yes, you are greatly missed over there and life is sad and dead without you
you just pretend to be smart... the truth is you, DJ and Latso are trying big time, live score to stay in life and that's obvious. You could tell whatever stories to members but it is so visible especially in working days(monday-friday).
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:28   #82
IGUANA
Moderator
 
IGUANA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jailbait Paradise
Posts: 3,486
IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
you just pretend to be smart... the truth is you, DJ and Latso are trying big time, live score to stay in life and that's obvious. You could tell whatever stories to members but it is so visible especially in working days(monday-friday).
Don't worry, it won't happen again... and I'll redirect to you all the PM's I get regarding match infos and etc, since you are so invaluable here.
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:28   #83
Morbius
Member
 
Morbius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deep in the woods
Posts: 254
Morbius is on a distinguished road
Default

@Latso:

About the rules: As I said before, I myself find the new (old) rules completely agreeable and very well put by Arbiter Elegantiarum (really good piece of work).

What I don't like: that they were enforced practically through the night with plenty of annoying editing and warnings a few minutes after the first new rules (incomplete, those before Arbiter's) were posted. It created (ironically) an unfriendly atmosphere.

Also I don't agree with limiting the cursing to min. but I posted that on the first page of this thread I think.

First of all I was on and off in the past year and some events on BA stayed unexplained like your absence for a whole year for instance and I would appreciate if you could explain that (and why you decided to come back, not that I don't appreciate your return) because similar disappearances confuse many members around here.

Why do I care? Of course because above all a profitable inner community was established through all the chaos that seemed to rule at first sight. There was some really good info, especially for Italy, England and other more obscure leagues. It is not so these days anymore.

So why do I care again? Because some of us in fact had a decline in profits and all the arguing created some sort of bad energy, I don't know why because of lack of concentration perhaps.

Why don't I feel like cooperating anymore? Because I'm a creature of habit like many members here and I don't like the change. It would be really nice if most of you could put your differences aside and sometimes just let it go and solve things in a more friendly manner.

I had a few arguments, I let it go some and some I solved through PM's. Point?

You're all partially guilty for recent events, don't be so hard and give some thing another chance for old times sakes

P.S.: was on a way to post it long but edited to a few paragraphs
Morbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:40   #84
Nesquik
Senior Member
 
Nesquik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,303
Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default

edit

Last edited by Nesquik; 14-03-12 at 14:40.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:44   #85
Steve C
Freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Steve C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

nobody removed me, i quit.
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:57   #86
E(L)MO
Moderator
 
E(L)MO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: tkt fan-club
Posts: 3,026
E(L)MO is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post

Not to mention quality of picks given by Achi, Rado and me and quantity of money made by members based on those tips.
crishna (UEFA) 87.21
crishna (CL) -92.4



wtf are you talking about ?

but it does not matter, the question is what you really want to say, because I am reading and I don't understand. Maybe you can summarize in points what are your suggestions, eg.

1. unban Achilles
2. ban Iguana
3. ban sirac
4.exlude Romania from NATO
etc
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacpro View Post
stito sucks
E(L)MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 17:02   #87
Nesquik
Senior Member
 
Nesquik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,303
Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default


Last edited by Nesquik; 14-03-12 at 14:39.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 17:09   #88
danieljackson
Senior Member
 
danieljackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pomerania
Posts: 6,426
danieljackson is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishna View Post
the only and one point is BA livescore post-Achi ban is way beyond pre-Achi ban considering both, quality and quantity.

In this very week, IMO, one third of posts are yours(3). Some weeks ago you have posted out of seven day in week not more then three, in rest three some 4-5 posts daily and only one day with 10-15 posts. Now, at once you are probably posting some 30-40 posts daily!!!

I want to say you are desperately trying to fill the hole and it's so obvious for all members.

Not to mention quality of picks given by Achi, Rado and me and quantity of money made by members based on those tips.
first of all it shouldn't be much (if not none) of your concern where and in what amount (unless its spam) is everyone posting.
Terje makes money of forum ads so he can be concerned about forum traffic, and obviously mod leaders of the section too (its better to see people sharing picks and discuss than to moderate a ghost-section). there are people who make one post at week and there are livescore-dwellers with 20 posts a day - everyone does it how he likes and depends on how much time he has.

now, the reality check

Sorry to disappoint you and hurt your ego, but Livescore thread has NEVER been cornerstone and main section of forum, and he caused more bad things that good ones.

now as you're so interested in all numbers i'll write you down some numbers.


livscore always has been a place where like 80 people (the number stayed the same over years at least as long as i'm here, as when some people had gone, new ones had came to fill their places) visited it every day and spent long time there (with some guests showing up from time to time of course). we now have active over 4500 members, so 80 of 4500 equals more or less ONE PERCENT.

next thing, during weekends when forum is most busy and we have over 1000 visitors at once, livescore is watched by like 150 people, that's 15%, FIFTEEN PERCENT.

now lets say that 'your unhappy group' that doesnt liek new livescore consists 15 people, but i havent counted that many complaints from different users here in this thread.
anyways, 15 of 150 is 10%, 10% of 15% visiting livescore is ONE AND A HALF PERCENT.


So maybe it's time to realize that you and few of your friends aren't demi-gods here and world won't end if you leave on your own, or get banned for breaking rules. the forum can survive, dont worry about that. you're not the only good tipsters left here. so dont brainwash other users with your 'doomsday prophecy'.


And if livescore will have 15 clean pages instead of 30 filthy pages and reported posts every 5 mins reasoned with "he's chelsea fan with different opinion than mine (as i support arsenal) so he is an idiot and should be banned" all users and especially mods can live with it.
also the 'muppets' or 'useless ones' mods will have more time to contribute instead trying to calm you in vain or checking livescore thread non-stop because you couldnt behave like grown-ups in the first place when you had some privileges to say few more words than it's allowed outside livescore.
danieljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 17:11   #89
E(L)MO
Moderator
 
E(L)MO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: tkt fan-club
Posts: 3,026
E(L)MO is on a distinguished road
Default

Polter

I can't answer the question you set.

I am not the one who decides about bans either. In principle, I am against permanent bans for useful members who contribute, put good work even if they cross the line. Permabans should be for spammers. That's my opinion.

But I don't understand the member (crishna) who moans for three pages of suggestions thread emphasizing how great he is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacpro View Post
stito sucks

Last edited by E(L)MO; 21-02-12 at 17:13.
E(L)MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 17:19   #90
Nesquik
Senior Member
 
Nesquik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,303
Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default

edit

Last edited by Nesquik; 14-03-12 at 14:39.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.