This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-06, 14:11   #1
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Your POD thoughts

As you can see "POD rules" thread is huge and people are having trouble finding what they need there. That's why i will moderate that thread and i will leave only the rules there.

I'm opening this thread so you can all give your ideas how to improve POD, what do you like/dislike, and ask questions !!!!

I hope this will work out good, and i'm sure you'll help in making POD even better than it is now !

Thanks !
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-01-06, 15:59   #2
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Your POD thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minov
. That's why i will moderate that thread and i will leave only the rules there.
It took me 1 hour and 35 minutes. I have a headache now !! :evil:

But it was worthed. Now we have reasonable 3 pages of the rules ( only the rules and questions concidering them) and everything you need you can find there. I locked that topic and thats why this topic will be used for discussions and questions about POD in general or about some picks of yours.


Btw, if you're wondering why is the number of your posts reduced and who the hell deleted your posts, then i'm the one you should blame.

But have in mind that i was the one who suffered the most with 24 deleted posts.
Macot, Strandns and latso were right behind me...

Good luck guys :!:
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:38   #3
_Razvi_
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: AngelCity
Posts: 482
_Razvi_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I suggest Those who finish the curent month on - to stay the next month out from this competition ...
_Razvi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:50   #4
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Razvi_
I suggest Those who finish the curent month on - to stay the next month out from this competition ...
Don't get me wrong Razvi but why didn't you say this last month :wink:
I don't see a reason to punish someone like this. Everybody can have a bad month and it doesn't mean that he won't improve or even win the POD next month !
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:52   #5
Jumbo
Senior Member
 
Jumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,788
Jumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Razvi_
I suggest Those who finish the curent month on - to stay the next month out from this competition ...
That's not so good suggestion IMO. We all have bad periods and bad runs, so it doesnt mean if I have finished this month with negative score, that I will have bad results again in the next month
Jumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:53   #6
_Razvi_
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: AngelCity
Posts: 482
_Razvi_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Minow wrote:
Quote:
_Razvi_ wrote:
I suggest Those who finish the curent month on - to stay the next month out from this competition ...
Don't get me wrong Razvi but why didn't you say this last month


Yes .. you're right .. not good ideea ... :P
_Razvi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:54   #7
jay_gordon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South Division
Posts: 1,739
jay_gordon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Razvi_
I suggest Those who finish the curent month on - to stay the next month out from this competition ...
8O And I suggest no more such suggestions...
jay_gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 12:32   #8
latso
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 7,878
latso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

in short my suggestions:
1. You can win a prize only if you have at least 6 correct picks(you avoid the situation when someone gots lucky and gets it with 4 x 3.50 - +400 8O possible right?)
2. My other suggestion is about the situation that happened with Luka.
I think it's not fair at all to say - if you want i will post a pick with a not allowed bookie so you'll void it and i'll stay with my current result.
In fact when i was checking the results 1 or two days before the end i was sure that Minov is capable to win it if the favs make some wrong picks and at the end - "i will stay with my current result 8O "
Is it possible for me to make 3 in a row 3.50 :arrow: +750 and stay with my current result?
Does this make me a good tipster so i deserve to win a prize? - not at all IMO.
The suugestion itself is - if you have not 10 picks wrong or correct, you'll lose 100 points for each. This must count for voided picks as well.
AH -50 is a wrong pick so it counts as a taken one.

Just a suggestion :wink:
latso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 13:01   #9
meser
Senior Member
 
meser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cluj, via Paris
Posts: 1,805
meser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
in short my suggestions:
1. You can win a prize only if you have at least 6 correct picks(you avoid the situation when someone gots lucky and gets it with 4 x 3.50 - +400 8O possible right?)
This is a very good suggestion, that will also enable specials to be brought back. I, myself, am not a fan of specials, but once in a while I also find some of the offers to be very good indeed (especially HT/FT or set betting in tennis).
Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
The suugestion itself is - if you have not 10 picks wrong or correct, you'll lose 100 points for each.
You cannot win anything if you haven't made the minimum amount of picks - which is 10. We can add this rule about substracting 100 units for every pick, until reaching 10. That way, someone with 9/9 can still win the competition, even if he didn' manage to pick 10 games (of course, having 9/10 with 100 points substracted).
__________________
It's not important whether you win or lose, it's important whether I win or lose !
meser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 14:13   #10
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
2. My other suggestion is about the situation that happened with Luka.
I think it's not fair at all to say - if you want i will post a pick with a not allowed bookie so you'll void it and i'll stay with my current result.
In fact when i was checking the results 1 or two days before the end i was sure that Minov is capable to win it if the favs make some wrong picks and at the end - "i will stay with my current result 8O "
Is it possible for me to make 3 in a row 3.50 :arrow: +750 and stay with my current result?
Does this make me a good tipster so i deserve to win a prize? - not at all IMO.
The suugestion itself is - if you have not 10 picks wrong or correct, you'll lose 100 points for each. This must count for voided picks as well.
AH -50 is a wrong pick so it counts as a taken one.

Just a suggestion :wink:
Hehe, Latso...check the champios race standings, and the points for example Afos21 has for last month.

This rule was always here. We always take -100 points for every missing pick at the end.
So, if you make 750 points from 3 picks and don't give a pick again, you'll end this month with 50 points !!!
This rule was here from the beginings of POD in 2003 !

Maybe you got confused because i wasn't taking the points in the standings, but we're not doing that because it's a lot of work for nothing.
Yet, in Champions race standings, you can see how many points a competitor made after taking -100 points for every missing pick.

So, don't worry about this :wink:
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 14:44   #11
latso
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 7,878
latso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

obviously i am missing something but didn't Luka won the second place last month without last pick?
and do u delete the previous months' statistiques?

anyway, if we have a rule like this already it's ok.

You can think on the 6/10 minimum and no need to bring back the specials like our friend messer is suggesting coz they weren't forbiden because of the big odds, you still have 3,50 max and high risk picks available but for other reasons (i can't realy remember the reasons :roll: )

In fact the problem with the special picks is that it takes much more work to be done for voiding picks for bad explanation, right?

Coz in fact when the max 3,5 is still available, the problem would only be that it is very hard to explain why Henry will score between 15' and 30' and be convincing

Everything is a matter of good argumentation and the problem with specials is that it is almost impossible to have someone who can void and let go objectively such picks. It would take a majority decision from at least 3 mods for every questionable pick and this forum will go to a law court :lol: :arrow:

so no specials :P
latso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 14:56   #12
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
obviously i am missing something but didn't Luka won the second place last month without last pick?
and do u delete the previous months' statistiques?

anyway, if we have a rule like this already it's ok.
Yes you are missing something. Check the thread from 31st December, and look at Luka's post again. And read it carefully :P
Previous month's statistics are not deleted, they are only not sticky anymore. Look under the topic from 1st january, you'll see the standings from December !
Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
You can think on the 6/10 minimum and no need to bring back the specials like our friend messer is suggesting coz they weren't forbiden because of the big odds, you still have 3,50 max and high risk picks available but for other reasons (i can't realy remember the reasons :roll: )
I also like the 6/10 suggestion, but i don't know if it will be fair ! if someone has 5/10 (+500) and someone has 9/10 (+350) i don't see a reason why should the first guy be punished.
And also...i don't remember someone winning a prize with 5/10 or 4/10. Theoretically it could happen, but for now i would leave it this way.
This suggestion is opened for discussion, and i would like to hear what do the other guys think !
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 15:03   #13
meser
Senior Member
 
meser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cluj, via Paris
Posts: 1,805
meser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso

You can think on the 6/10 minimum and no need to bring back the specials like our friend messer is suggesting coz they weren't forbiden because of the big odds, you still have 3,50 max and high risk picks available but for other reasons (i can't realy remember the reasons :roll: )
The specials were forbidden mainly because people start taking same type of bets ... but chasing higher odds. For example, instead of straight win, one would choose HT/FT, just to get more points. Or in tennis, instead of straight win, one would choose 2-0 set betting (though this is some kind of a handicap, maybe it should be allowed) ... and other examples.
__________________
It's not important whether you win or lose, it's important whether I win or lose !
meser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 15:27   #14
latso
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 7,878
latso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

[quote="Minov"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by latso
obviously i am missing something but didn't Luka won the second place last month without last pick?
and do u delete the previous months' statistiques?

anyway, if we have a rule like this already it's ok.
Yes you are missing something. Check the thread from 31st December, and look at Luka's post again. And read it carefully :P
Previous month's statistics are not deleted, they are only not sticky anymore. Look under the topic from 1st january, you'll see the standings from December !
[quote="latso"]

i understand now, thank you for your time.

You're right that the 6/10 thing must be discussed first and perhaps a 5/10 condition would be fair enough but as u said - it never happened before so no need to hurry
latso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 01:50   #15
Moldoveanu
Senior Member
 
Moldoveanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chisinau Republic of Moldova
Posts: 3,656
Moldoveanu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

so about the pod

if total goals of 4 or more are good then it means total goals like over 2.5 3.5 4.5

how about winning margin to win by 2 goals or more!!

because its the same thing as -1.5 so this one should stand too

if you say that total goals 4 or more are good!!

No, you are not allowed to use EH. And it has nothing to do with the mentioned goal bets, which are all of the same kind.
And if the point is to help others (is it for you?) then we're all perfectly OK with your "team to win" picks, no matter the gambling with how many goals difference. /Strand


Strand, wake up friend. EH's are allowed. We decided that 5 days ago, and you were the first one who voted "YES" for European handicaps (Minov) :P
__________________
Moldoveanu Wrote:
Quote:
Thats Why I am THE BEST
Moldoveanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 12:05   #16
Lokorus
Senior Member
 
Lokorus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ghent/Gand/Gent
Posts: 6,328
Lokorus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I have another question:

Tommorow there will be Flanders Soccer Cup here in Gent. Unibet offers odd's for the winner. Can I pick a winner for the POD ?
Lokorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 12:21   #17
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokorus
I have another question:

Tommorow there will be Flanders Soccer Cup here in Gent. Unibet offers odd's for the winner. Can I pick a winner for the POD ?
Only if the winner of the Cup is decided tomorrow !
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 12:28   #18
Lokorus
Senior Member
 
Lokorus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ghent/Gand/Gent
Posts: 6,328
Lokorus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minov
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokorus
I have another question:

Tommorow there will be Flanders Soccer Cup here in Gent. Unibet offers odd's for the winner. Can I pick a winner for the POD ?
Only if the winner of the Cup is decided tomorrow !
Yep :wink:
Lokorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 13:15   #19
Moldoveanu
Senior Member
 
Moldoveanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chisinau Republic of Moldova
Posts: 3,656
Moldoveanu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

so is it okk to choose Handicap Result which is the same

for Winning margin by 2 or more goals?????? you guys getting my confused!
__________________
Moldoveanu Wrote:
Quote:
Thats Why I am THE BEST
Moldoveanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 13:22   #20
k_man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lost
Posts: 1,775
k_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I am sorry, guys, but I have to agree...
Your rules don`t seem to have logic anymore...
That`s why I haven`t even entered the competition this month.
If "4 goals or more" is not a special bet... than I don`t know what to say anymore. Or, this means that I can take the "0-1 goals" option, the "Team A to keep a clean sheet" or the "More goals in second half". I really can`t seem to see the difference.

Cause what I am trying to say is that the classic under/over is ONLY 2.5 - the rest of them are specials.


YAMAN, don`t take this as an offense, or anything. Great pick and good luck from now on. We`re just trying to set things straight if we want to have a solid competiton with CLEAR rules.
k_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 13:25   #21
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldoveanu
so is it okk to choose Handicap Result which is the same

for Winning margin by 2 or more goals?????? you guys getting my confused!
But why don't you take -1.5 AH, or -1 EH ?
We prefer bets offered by more than 1 bookmaker. Yes winning margin by 2 or more is the same with AH -1.5. But we'd appreciate if bets types you take for POD are offered by at least 3 bookies !
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:06   #22
k_man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lost
Posts: 1,775
k_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_man
I am sorry, guys, but I have to agree...
Your rules don`t seem to have logic anymore...
That`s why I haven`t even entered the competition this month.
If "4 goals or more" is not a special bet... than I don`t know what to say anymore. Or, this means that I can take the "0-1 goals" option, the "Team A to keep a clean sheet" or the "More goals in second half". I really can`t seem to see the difference.

Cause what I am trying to say is that the classic under/over is ONLY 2.5 - the rest of them are specials.


YAMAN, don`t take this as an offense, or anything. Great pick and good luck from now on. We`re just trying to set things straight if we want to have a solid competiton with CLEAR rules.

2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_man
yes, latso, indeed.
we missed that "1 goal margin for sure".

:roll:

k_man, i'd like to ask you to say your thoughts about unsuccesful days or certain picks, in "POD thoughts" thread.
Don't get me wrong, but i'd like to keep daily threads clean ! ( Minov)




So? What did the rules change exactly? Just the ht/ft bets and the "score between"?
k_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:23   #23
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_man

So? What did the rules change exactly? Just the ht/ft bets and the "score between"?
Sorry i didn't notice your first post. You wrote it just before i wrote mine so i missed it !

Listen, this rules are not final. We only started with the changes, we'll see how will this go, and have the final rules for February.
I'm aware that we forbidded some bets for 1-2 days and then put them back again, but it's something that happens in transition periods :wink:

Specials are forbidden, but it depends on what do we concider for "Specials" . For me this bet types are specials, and you can all say goodbye to them, because they are history....

"Rooney to score more than Owen"
"Anytime scorer : Crouch"
"Scorer of first goal : Costacurta"
"scorer of last goal : Abbiati"
"total goals minutes :67"
"Nowitzky - Over 23.5"
"Arsenal to score between 1-15 minute"
"Karlovic to beat Roddick 3:1"
"more goals in second half"
" Trezeguet to hit the post in 23 minute"
"Naked guy to run through the field in 70 minute"
" A to have more rushing yards than B,C,D,E,F,G,H and Z "
"Utah to win the first quarter"
" more than 3.5 yellow cards"
" Cards : 45 points"

Also this bet types are forbidden :
"Halftime/fulltime"
" 1X2 at halftime"


I would ask Moldoveanu to update this list....
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:28   #24
k_man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lost
Posts: 1,775
k_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

So anything that has to deal with number of goals and winning margin is ok, true?
Good.
k_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:31   #25
Minov
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Minov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Moscopole
Posts: 4,307
Minov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_man
So anything that has to deal with number of goals and winning margin is ok, true?
Good.
For now yes.

It's up to you to decide is your POD your real pick of the day, because this way i leave the option " 7 or more goals" or " to win by 5 or more".
Minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:36   #26
Jumbo
Senior Member
 
Jumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,788
Jumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

If you ask me, I don't like that we are not allowed to use HT/FT now and I don't like the reason that you gave for forbidding it
You said that it was luck when someone gussed the X/1 HT/FT bet and noone can give some good explanation for it, but what's with 1/1 or 2/2? I used it very often when the odds for the 1 or 2 were small. And I don't see it very strange if I give good analyse for a 1/1 HT/FT pick (when the odds for the favorite who's playing at home are about 1.45 and the odds for the 1/1 are about 2.0) and I win that pick. Is that luck?

I hope that you will understand what I tried to write up there :wink:
Jumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:45   #27
latso
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 7,878
latso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by betonme
If you ask me, I don't like that we are not allowed to use HT/FT now and I don't like the reason that you gave for forbidding it
You said that it was luck when someone gussed the X/1 HT/FT bet and noone can give some good explanation for it, but what's with 1/1 or 2/2? I used it very often when the odds for the 1 or 2 were small. And I don't see it very strange if I give good analyse for a 1/1 HT/FT pick (when the odds for the favorite who's playing at home are about 1.45 and the odds for the 1/1 are about 2.0) and I win that pick. Is that luck?

I hope that you will understand what I tried to write up there :wink:
i, personaly understand very well what u mean but it's not possible to forbid HT/FT bets with draw involved in it only! it is kinda strange.
The same goes for the straight prognosis - 1X2
It's easyer to predict 1 and 2 and more dificult with the draw (like the odds usualy suggest) but it is not a reason to ban the draw pics.

So IMO we need to make categories of bets and act principaly.

Name the kinds of bets that are not liked in the POD and forbid it.

Bt HT/FT is a categorie and most of its possible picks are adventuristic so a good reason to be forbid.

If u ask me the same could be said about team-x to score between 0' and 30min when you know the team is a big pusher at home etc. etc.
latso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 14:47   #28
motorhead
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Italy
Posts: 402
motorhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minov
"Scorer of first goal : Costacurta"
"scorer of last goal : Abbiati"
this 2 are very hard to predict :lol: :lol: sorry minov, just a joke
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 15:00   #29
strandns
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Strand, Novi Sad
Posts: 2,702
strandns is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by betonme
If you ask me, I don't like that we are not allowed to use HT/FT now and I don't like the reason that you gave for forbidding it
You said that it was luck when someone gussed the X/1 HT/FT bet and noone can give some good explanation for it, but what's with 1/1 or 2/2? I used it very often when the odds for the 1 or 2 were small. And I don't see it very strange if I give good analyse for a 1/1 HT/FT pick (when the odds for the favorite who's playing at home are about 1.45 and the odds for the 1/1 are about 2.0) and I win that pick. Is that luck?

I hope that you will understand what I tried to write up there :wink:
Well, generally speaking, betting is always dependable of luck.
But for the competition, we're trying to reduce the lucky guesses & gambling as much as possible, and you'll have to agree that your real pick of the certain day would rarely be "Arsenal X/2" (or even 2/2), so if you want to help others in finding good bets, your logical choice would be "Arsenal to win", while you're of course make all kind of special bets for yourself, risking your own money. :wink:
strandns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-06, 15:20   #30
Jumbo
Senior Member
 
Jumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,788
Jumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandns
Well, generally speaking, betting is always dependable of luck.
But for the competition, we're trying to reduce the lucky guesses & gambling as much as possible, and you'll have to agree that your real pick of the certain day would rarely be "Arsenal X/2" (or even 2/2), so if you want to help others in finding good bets, your logical choice would be "Arsenal to win", while you're of course make all kind of special bets for yourself, risking your own money. :wink:
X/2 not, but 2/2 yes. As I said if the odds for Arsenal's win are 1.45 and for the Arsenal/Arsenal HT/FT 2/2, then my real betting pick of the day would be 2/2. I rather risk smaller stakes on the higher odds then risking big stakes on smaller odds.
Believe me or not that is really my betting strategy. Very often those are my kind of bets in the real life
Jumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.