This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-07-18, 08:27   #1
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 10/07/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD!

Good luck!!!!
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-07-18, 08:31   #2
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 7

+397

Terengganu - Kuala Lumpur

Pick : 1(-1 AH)
Odds : 2.08
Pinnacle

Terengganu meet at home Kuala Lumpur in game from Malaysia Super League.
Terengganu is 8-3-6 season records overall,while Kuala Lumpur is 6-2-9 season records overall.
Distance of 7 points only, but sure is the home advantage on Terengganu makes the difference bigger of Kuala Lumpur.
Guest team with too negative records away from home - 1-0-7 so far and 11:23 goals for the team too.
Tradition also support the bet on HOME win and Terengganu against Kuala Lumpur.
Terengganu is 13-3-4 in the last 20 meetings with Kuala Lumpur, also HOME team is 5 times winner of the last 7...
3-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:05.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 11:00   #3
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5

Dudelange (Lux) - Videoton (Hun)

2(-0.75 AH) @ 2.22
Pinnacle

Football, Champions League. Dudelange from Luxembourg today play with Videoton from Hungary. I believe more for this game on the road squad and the team is able for the clash here to win. The team on Videoton is a nice one for me to be a winner and the chances is a good for the team to win even by 2 goals.
The season preparation for Videoton is a good with possitive reactions and the team looks ready for the first official match and this is the trip to Luxembourg for the 1st leg in CL qualifications.
Comparing the both teams this should to be easy win for Videoton, but who knows.

Good luck,
AL
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:05.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 12:07   #4
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #11
[6 0 4 (+339)]

Football, Europe, Champions League 2018/2019
Flora - H. Beer Sheva

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.04
Bookie: Bet365

Flora, most successful team and champion from Estonia will host Israeli champion Hapoel Beer Sheva in match for Champions League qualifiers. Winner from this clash will play against Dinamo Zagreb in the next round.

H. Beer Sheva are favorites at bookmakers, but this is only the first game, where Flora have home ground advantage.
Both teams have winning mentality and both are capable for scoring goals in their domestic championships and in domestic Cup matches.

Flora are at mid-season in Estonian League, currently at second place, in last 6 matches played they scored many goals, they haven't lost and their results are: 2:2, 4:2, 3:1, 3:0, 16:0, 13:0. Last two matches were against amateur teams in the Cup.

Hapoel Beer Sheva season starts at 25 August, they played some friendlies in Poland and they prepared for this matches. At the end of the season they become champions in style, they won the league with only one point deference in regular season, but in championship play-off where there were only 6 best teams in the league, H. Beer Sheva managed 7 2 1 record and scored 2.7 goals per game, they won the league with clear 9 points difference.

Today's match H. Beer Sheva are favorites, they are better team, but Flora will not give up so easy, they know this is their only chance because of the home ground, they will try to win, or at least to score some goals.

Good luck, CHEERS
1-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:06.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 12:36   #5
Vossietheref

Vossietheref is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 11 (5-5)
wimbledon
ladies tennis WTA
Kiki Berten Vs j. Georges
Pick: kiki Bertens -2,5 games
odds: 2,23@Pinnacle

first of all sorry for last pick(didnt know rodina was that bad)
we have here our last dutch hope in tennis miss kiki bertens
against germans J.Georges
and ofcourse i am gonna back Kiki Bertens
We see a different Kiki bertens here in wimbledon, normally her surface is clay and she never reached the fourth round in wimbledon but something changed with her after a very close match against Venus williams(10-8 in third and final set) she is determined to win wimbledon(yes you heard me right i feel it!!!) in last match against 7 seethed Pliskova she won easily and deserved(2nd set tiebriek she won 7-1)
ok we know the german tennis player is good and even ranked wta 13th while bertens is 20 th at the moment(which will change after wimbledon she will probably top 10) but that doesnt matter today, the determination and the class she showed will be too much for the german playster..i see here an easy win 6-2 6-4 for our dutch hope kiki bertens

last 5 games both playsters
Last matches: BERTENS K. (Ned)
09.07.18 WIM Pliskova Ka. (Cze) Bertens K. (Ned) 0 : 2
06.07.18 WIM Bertens K. (Ned) Williams V. (Usa) 2 : 1
04.07.18 WIM Bertens K. (Ned) Blinkova A. (Rus) 2 : 0
02.07.18 WIM Bertens K. (Ned) Stefkova B. (Cze) 2 : 0
26.06.18 EAS Buzarnescu M. (Rou) Bertens K. (Ned) 2 : 1
09.07.18 WIM Goerges J. (Ger) Vekic D. (Cro) 2 : 0
06.07.18 WIM Goerges J. (Ger) Strycova B. (Cze) 2 : 1
04.07.18 WIM Goerges J. (Ger) Lapko V. (Blr) 2 : 1
02.07.18 WIM Goerges J. (Ger) Puig M. (Pur) 2 : 0
26.06.18 EAS Goerges J. (Ger) Sabalenka A. (Blr) 1 : 2
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:07.
Vossietheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 15:38   #6
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 14

8-1-4 +372

Europe » Champions League

Dudelange (Lux) - Videoton (Hun)

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.25@ pinnacle

I think that the home side from Luxembourg is much bigger outsider than the odds suggest. They are a team which have played extremely open football during the regular season and now in their first and maybe last home game in the European tournaments they will play bold and attacking football and i think that they will manage to score at least one. Against them is a very solid and experienced team which has plans for advancing further than the first round and i expect at least two by Videoton so the best bet for me here is the over 2.5 goals.
1-1 pick lost

Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 15:49   #7
Pisac
Freshman

Pisac is on a distinguished road

Pick 8 (5-0-2) +323
Shkendija (Mac) vs TNS (Wal)
Pick: 2 (+ 1.75AH)
Odds: 1.88
Bookie: bet365

Macedonian team is a big favorite in this match. So, this is Europe: Champions League - Qualification - 1/8 finals, 1st leg. They invest each year in their quality. No doubt, they will try to make a big difference because they do not want to allow the Welsh match to be uncertain for them. In any case, they can not count on Hasani. He is a very efficient player. However, Ibraimi will take part in this match. So, they are a highly organized team, and they will try to show their skill and efficiency in this one.
On the other hand, TNS is the average team from Wales. However, they can be a hard nut. They will try to pay attention to their defense. However, they will surely have a lot of trouble in their box. Nevertheless, they are too underrated in this game. In any case, they have two solid players such as Draper and Brobbel.
All in all, this should be a hostile win for the hosts. However, I expect a very tough match, and I expect visitors to avoid drastic defeat. So, they will probably be defeated, but I'm not sure that they will be defeated with more than two goals difference.
In spite of the fact that the hosts are a better team, I will try on the visitors in this one.
GL!
5-0 pick lost

Pisac is offline   Reply With Quote