This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-06-18, 18:15   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Group H - Second Round 24.06. 20:00 Poland - Colombia

3.34 3.35 2.26
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-06-18, 21:51   #2
Dorm

Dorm is an unknown quantity at this point

it will be a hot weather without rain
Dorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 15:32   #3
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Both of these two teams were favorites and both failed to deliver so now will have to do it on a lot harder way, with more pressure with every mistake made will be costly. Poland have defensive issue since Glik's injury and it was obvious even though Senegalese didn't press much, still i think that Pazdan is one big hole and that Colombia will try to exploit exactly that spot. With very skillful Falcao i expect at least goal from him to wake up his team. Poland had ball in their feet but didn't manage to exploit though Senegalese defense so i think that they will rethink about their tactics and creating more chances to Lewa. With both teams in need for a three points with unstable defenses and world class strikers i expect goals in both nets tonight.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 16:28   #4
noleksandr2012

noleksandr2012 is on a distinguished road

Wonder over 4 yellow card In thiss game... It will be tought and nervous game... Both teams under pressure for result...
noleksandr2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 17:53   #5
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Stop with this nonsense. Last warning. /Wilson

Last edited by Wilson; 24-06-18 at 17:57.
nakedtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 18:02   #6
Carovie

Carovie is on a distinguished road

good joke nakedtons, if Colombia and Poland draw now, both are very close to be out
Carovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 18:06   #7
transferking

transferking is an unknown quantity at this point

BTS or over?
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 21:02   #8
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Colombia should had gone for a draw here and not for a win and i will explain.

No matter what, they must win anyway against Senegal. Cause otherwise, they depend on Poland to win Japan. Poland, who they just kicked out and now Poland has no motive at all (except pride) to win Japan. Why not Poland sit and lose now for Colombia to be kicked out as a "punishment"?

If they drew here, both would had 1 point and both would had a motive for the last game. More risky this way? Colombia needed anyway to win Senegal but they would had an "ally" at this.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 21:03   #9
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoV6 View Post
I think Colombia should had gone for a draw here and not for a win and i will explain.

No matter what, they must win anyway against Senegal. Cause otherwise, they depend on Poland to win Japan. Poland, who they just kicked out and now Poland has no motive at all (except pride) to win Japan. Why not Poland sit and lose now for Colombia to be kicked out as a "punishment"?

If they drew here, both would had 1 point and both would had a motive for the last game. More risky this way? Colombia needed anyway to win Senegal but they would had an "ally" at this.
I am sure Poland won't lose vs Japan. Despite their pathetic performance so far, the Poles are stronger than the Japanese, and it would be big shame if they finish with 0 points. I believe that when the pressure is over, they will deliver and will win against Japan.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-18, 21:10   #10
MarianoV6

Let's hope so cause i'm really dying to see a Mexico vs Colombia lool. It should be the best game of the tournament

But the truth is that this Poland is not very good. Every time i see them i'm thinking the same thing. If they get the lead, then they can win. When they first concede, then they don't have the players to turn it around so they lose.
Old 24-06-18, 21:21   #11
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoV6 View Post

Why making this calculations when the simplest way of going through is 6 points in next two? With 6 points they dont need an ally, with 4 they would have depend on the other result. All teams would have had 4 points and goal difference would have been decider, so Poland with big win would have qualified while Columbia with only 1-0 win would have been out. So they would have needed a big win themselves. No they only need a win, or even draw if Poland wins.
Old 24-06-18, 21:37   #12
MarianoV6

you might be right guys, too many calculations in my head all day and bet infos
Old 24-06-18, 22:49   #13
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Colombia will smash Senegal, they have it in their hands. Maybe Japan won't win vs Poland and i also think that they won't but i think that they will go through with a draw while Colombia will advance with a win.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote