This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies


Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-18, 15:35   #31
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 2,199
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
Denmark is a hard working team (ask France). This will be whole new game. Are you trying to say russians are using doping?? They have great history in that department. It wouldnt be surprise ih they do.
as a fact few russian players are suspected to use doping but only one is gone to the press and only word from FIFA is "we investigate" but it's not normal for players who barely manage to run 6 or 7 km before WC now running 12+ ....
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-07-18, 15:39   #32
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 2,199
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorm View Post
In Russia team only one player from foreign league - Cheryshev. Everybody else play in Russia Premier league (i think as strong as Austrian or Belgium league). In Croatia team big stars like Modric, Manjukic etc. They many times better. Of course, you can belive in miracles. But every fairy tale has its end. Only one possibility - game will be fixed. I don't believe in such possibility.
only one person have ability for game fixing and that was referee. We all know "how" England gone thru and why some players didn't receive two yellows and don't want to use VAR for some fouls or simulations but whole stadium and world see it and I thin' that was the reff who will be in the final..
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 15:43   #33
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 2,199
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorm View Post
In Russia team only one player from foreign league - Cheryshev. Everybody else play in Russia Premier league (i think as strong as Austrian or Belgium league). In Croatia team big stars like Modric, Manjukic etc. They many times better. Of course, you can belive in miracles. But every fairy tale has its end. Only one possibility - game will be fixed. I don't believe in such possibility.
Players don't win the game but teams won all the time.
For me Russia is not the team yet, they play on passion and on home crowd but when the sh*** hit the fan they are nowhere to be seen
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 15:44   #34
Cyrus
Freshman
 
Cyrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Split, Croatia
Posts: 189
Cyrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
as a fact few russian players are suspected to use doping but only one is gone to the press and only word from FIFA is "we investigate" but it's not normal for players who barely manage to run 6 or 7 km before WC now running 12+ ....
Thats what I was talking about. I was reading some article about that sort of speculations. For me also its not normal after lousy year to play like that. But maybe we are wrong. Nowadays all is measured and any deviation from normal should be investigated.
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 16:03   #35
radicke
Senior Member
 
radicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zemun-Srbija
Posts: 1,201
radicke is on a distinguished road
Default

I think that Russia finally have coach which knows how to handlle with their mentality.Thing that most of players playing domestic league doesn t mean that they don t have enough quality to play against Cro.Cro has a quality but doesnt have reputation or long tradition like Spain,France or Brasil.Maybe not an equal but chance are 60:40% on Croat side...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 18:23   #36
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 7,906
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

have to agree about uruguay game rather than one vs spain serving as measure of russia level....

spain was a joke in many ways this tournie ..... and even that joke completely dominated russians even if
it was thootless w/o deph one ...

croatia disapointed a bit vs danes ... very open one that could have gone either way ...

still modric and rakitic plus quite sharp and complementary in this cup duet upfront shall be too much ... rebic plus mandjukic
__________________
...but then again, who does?
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 18:58   #37
radicke
Senior Member
 
radicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zemun-Srbija
Posts: 1,201
radicke is on a distinguished road
Default

After I have seen Eng vs Sve think that Croatia could become European Urugvay...And first step is that they eliminate Russia...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 21:15   #38
sirac
Senior Member
 
sirac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucharest,Romania.
Posts: 4,170
sirac is on a distinguished road
Default

After seeing this game im just gonna say England will have an easy game in the semis. Just too average from Croatia, not much into their gameplan and physically they look problematic and after 2 extratimes in a row they will not get any better.
__________________
My country is the world...and my religion is to do good.
sirac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 22:35   #39
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,124
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
After seeing this game im just gonna say England will have an easy game in the semis. Just too average from Croatia, not much into their gameplan and physically they look problematic and after 2 extratimes in a row they will not get any better.
I totally concur. Croatia are nothing special. They got a lucky draw and were lucky to advance against Denmark and Russia... I can't see them getting past England and certainly not winning.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 22:41   #40
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 7,906
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

i was thinking on same lineof tought ...

specially in back croatia is not that special .....

but in this WC and at knock out competitions other factors aply .....


look at russia ... almost at semis with quite average players overall ....


england vs sweeden was not really tested ....


another ? is how many defender sleft croats have....


BUT still england is known for their blundering at some point ... id rather be with ever comp balkanics

first odds show a +.25 1.9 .... 3 days more than enough to rest ....
__________________
...but then again, who does?
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 22:48   #41
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,124
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
i was thinking on same lineof tought ...

specially in back croatia is not that special .....

but in this WC and at knock out competitions other factors aply .....


look at russia ... almost at semis with quite average players overall ....


england vs sweeden was not really tested ....


another ? is how many defender sleft croats have....


BUT still england is known for their blundering at some point ... id rather be with ever comp balkanics

first odds show a +.25 1.9 .... 3 days more than enough to rest ....
Yup but Russia had the home factor which is huge in football... England, of course, had an easy route to the finals but I really cannot see Croatia troubling them too much... I'm expecting Belgium vs. France to be a tighter match...

Belgium vs. Croatia has 3rd place runoff written all over it.

For me France will win and Belgium will edge Croatia for 3rd place.

But, of course, I could be totally wrong.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.