This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-07-18, 07:53   #1
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road
Default POD June/July 06/07/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD!

Good luck!!!!
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-07-18, 07:55   #2
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

pick #7 +260

Wimbledon
J. Isner - R. Albot
Albot +4.5
Odds: 2.03 pinnacle

It will be their 4th meeting in 2018. Isner is 2-1 vs Albot at the moment. Albot won the match on indoor while Isner won on hard court meeting 2-1 and 2-0 on clay. Isner had %98 holds on that event plus the conditions were slow.

Albot is consistent and I really like his attitude at Wimbledon. Especially, he plays extra ordinary at Grand Slams. 14 of his last 15 Grand Slam matches finished after at least 4 sets. He took a set from Sam Querrey at US Open, beaten Busta at Wimbledon 3 days ago, lost to Johnson 3-1 at Wimbledon last year. It is good to sea that he can battle and take a set from big servers.

Isner will play his 4th 3R game at Wimbledon, all past matches finished after 4 sets. It has been easily seen that his tired legs show themselves on the further stages and I don't think that Isner can pass Albot in straight sets. My first pick on this game is over 3.5 sets than I also suggest Albot +4.5 handicap to cover at the end of game.
63 63 64 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:52.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 08:56   #3
vividaniel

vividaniel is on a distinguished road
Default pick 3

1-0- 1 25

WTA Wimbledon

Bertens K vs Williams V

pick Bertens +2 games AH

odd 2,2 Pinnacle

I am not a great expert on tennis but this bet look very good to me.I saw both games of Venus at Wimbledon and she played relly bad in both.She lost first set each time and than somehow managed to turn the match.Last year she played the final here but from what I see until now she is miles away from what she played in 2017.If this game will go in the same direction like the last two and Bertens will take the first set than it will be over for Venus,she will never came back because Bertens is a much better player than Larson or Dulgheru the previous two.Bertens is nr 20-th in the world right now and made a pretty decent season until now.Venus won pretty hard the previous two meetings but Dulgheru is nr 141 -th in the world and Larson 50 or something.I expect a win in 2 sets for Bertens
62 67 86 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:53.
vividaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 09:41   #4
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

5-0-2 +383

#8 Tennis, ATP challenger Marburg

Londero Juan Ignacio - Auger Aliassime Felix
pick: Auger Aliassime Felix (-2,5 ah games)
odds: 2,05
book: Pinnacle

The first meeting ever. Londero most of the time he spent on clay courts. Auger is younger but looking at his apperances we would see that also for him clay courts are better. The Canadian is just 18y old and very talented. Only in the last month he won a chall in Lyon, was in the final of Blois chall and right now a Semi in Marburg. This is a player on fire. I had not seen him long time but I remember that the big serve should be his thing.
IN the most bookies Auger in the start was favourite right now odds went up on him. However I will stick to my bet. I do not trust Londero and his result are not so good. And I would say that he is in a form.
Plenty of time, the match should start at 17:30 CET
75 16 61 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:53.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 12:06   #5
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #10
[5 0 4 (+224)]

Football, Kazakhstan Premier League 2018
K. Almaty - I. Pavlodar

Pick: over 3.0
Odds: 2.15
Bookie: Pinnacle Sports

K. Almaty have good chance to catch up with the top team FC Astana. They are second placed with 9 points less than Astana, but they have three more matches for playing. Theoretically if they win all of them they will sit with same number of points as the champion.
Almaty play attacking football, they won 5 from their last 6 matches, and their last 5 games were with over BTS & 2.5 goals.
They will attack hard today in order to stay close to the top.

I. Pavlodar is decent team but lately they have bad run of three straight lost matches in a row where they haven't scored single goal. They know that for taking points - goals must be scored and today they will have more attacking approach even they are underdogs at away ground. Fourth lost in a row will be too much and they will try to avoid that.

At least three goals here today, and possibly some more.

Good luck, CHEERS
4-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:54.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 12:22   #6
Vossietheref

Vossietheref is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 9 (4-4)
wimbledon
ladies tennis WTA

Mladenovich(fra) vs Serena Williams

Pick Mladenovich +4 games(AH) @ 2,24 Pinnacle
too bad somebody else already put a tip on bertens(sure win) so i go here with the other sister who after her pregnancy is now wta ranked 125th which says nothing ofcourse. Ok she won her first two round but it wasnt impressive i saw the first round against aranxta rus (netherlands) and won a nice bet on the over as i knew she wouldnt win easy (and aranxta rus can be suprising in first round grand slams) anyways back to the game today against mladenovich against serena williams
last 5 matches each

04.07.18 WIM Maria T. (Ger) Mladenovic K. (Fra) 0 : 2
02.07.18 WIM Schmiedlova A. K. (Svk) Mladenovic K. (Fra) 1 : 2
26.06.18 EAS Mladenovic K. (Fra) Barty A. (Aus) 0 : 2
25.06.18 EAS Mladenovic K. (Fra) Watson H. (Gbr) 2 : 1
20.06.18 BIR Rybarikova M. (Svk) Mladenovic K. (Fra) 2 : 1

04.07.18 WIM Tomova V. (Bul) Williams S. (Usa) 0 : 2
02.07.18 WIM Rus A. (Ned) Williams S. (Usa) 0 : 2
04.06.18 FO Williams S. (Usa) Sharapova M. (Rus) -
02.06.18 FO Goerges J. (Ger) Williams S. (Usa) 0 : 2
31.05.18 FO Williams S. (Usa) Barty A. (Aus) 2 : 1

i think +4 games(if it becomes 6-4 6-4 we play even) is nice odds.
I even think mladenovich can upset williams here.prediction tight match
7-6 4-6 4-6(either way on that score its a win)
good luck
57 67 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:54.
Vossietheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 13:17   #7
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 2 (0-0-1) -100
Football
Ireland, Premier Division
Saint Patrick┤s Athletic FC - Dundalk FC
Pick: Dundalk FC -1 AH
Odd: 1.80
Bet365

Saint Patrick┤s Athletic are on a poor run in the Premier Division losing all of the last 6 matches conceding 15 goals and scoring only 3. They have conceded 6 goals in the last 2 home games.
Dundalk are on top of the league after an excellent run of 9 wins in a row. They have won the last 4 away games scoring 15 goals.
In the last meeting at home Dundalk defeated Saint Patrick┤s Athletic with 5-0 and i also expect them to grab an easy win today.
1-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:55.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 15:38   #8
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road

Pick #4
1-0-2, -113

Galway - Athlone
Galway (-3)
Odds 2.10 at Bet365

Galway have played in the Premier Division in the previous season in Ireland but were relegated. Still they have only lost 12 matches from 33 played and were pretty close to the safe zone. Still now they are in the Division 1 and stand in the middle of the table. They are not that far from the top 4 teams in the league. Galway have won five matches from 9 played at home this season averaging two goals per match.
Meanwhile Athlone are the worst in the league. They have lost 16 matches from 18 played and have only collected 2 points so far. They are the worst in both scoring and defence with goal difference 7-62. Athlone lost all nine matches played on the road.
Galway have recorded two easy wins against Athlone this season (4-1, 3-0) and I expect them to dominate again.
4-1 pick void

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:55.
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 17:00   #9
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #14 9/0/4
Balance: +615

League: Ireland SSE Airtricity Premier Division
Match: Cork City vs Shamrock Rovers
Start time: 06, July 2018, 20:45
Pick: Shamrock Rovers +0.50 AH
Odds: 2,16
Bookie: SBOBet

Game from 25th round in Ireland SSE Airtricity Premier Division between Cork City and Shamrock Rovers.
Cork City is on second spot with 18-2-4 46:16 and 56 points while Shamrock Rovers is on fourth place with 10-6-8 39:22 and 36 points. Cork city at home soil is yet undefeated with 11-0-0 23:3 but Shamrock Rovers is pretty awful on the road as they sit on ninth spot with 2-3-6 7:12 and just nine points.
Shamrock Rovers is typically home team as they played more relaxed with 8-3-2 32:10 and they look pretty scared on the road.
But .... Rovers won their last three games and not conceded single goal in them. Yes Cork is way better than Rovers but ball is round (somebody say that) and they have important game with Legia Warsaw and I doubt that they field the best eleven despite John Caulfield said on club site:

***8220;In this league, there will be occasions when you drop points. On previous occasions, when it has happened, we have bounced back and shown how good we are by going on runs, and that is what you need to do. If we do that, this league will go right to wire, but if we start dropping points, it won***8217;t. That is why I keep saying that Friday***8217;s game is huge. We have to bounce back on Friday night, it is the most important game for us. Rovers are on a good run, but we are at home and we need a big crowd behind us. Rovers have got confidence from their good run, they have good players and they are a confident team, so we will need to be at our best to beat them. We are two points off top, we were top up to last Friday and this bunch of lads have done really well. We have to make sure that we do not lose our focus. Friday is a huge game for us, we have eleven wins on the bounce at home and we must make sure that we give a performance that will get us the three points.***8221;

City have troubles with injuries as Alan Bennett (9/0), Steven Beattie (11/0), Damien Delaney, Karl Sheppard (24/3), Colm Horgan (19/1) and Barry McNamee (24/2) is listed as injured.
On the other side Rovers firing with all his guns as Joel Coustrain is on the fire scored in last two games and with Ronan Finn on the side they my create decent chanches. Good thing for Rovers is return their trusted keeper Alan Mannus and only missing link is Sean Boyd who was injured in the Leinster Senior Cup game but no other new or important injuries.

I doubt that City will play at 100% as in league you may catch other teams but at Champions League Qualification games is put they best in it so I don't think that John Caulfield will put all his best players on the grass while Rover will be happy with draw but surely they will go for win.
0-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:56.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 17:42   #10
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3

UC Dublin - Shelbourne

2 @ 2.1
Sbobet

Football, Ireland. The bet on this game is for the win on Shelbourne team in better form and the team iwth big ambitions for the promotion this season. On the other side is a current leader in 1st division team on UC Dublin - team with lose at the last round now is a good to be selecting to lost again and the victory here mde the distance between the bith teams on only 1 point. So far of the season Shelbourne is with 9 wins 7 draws and 2 losses. The host lose in last 5 rounds 2 times and the confidence is not such a great now.

Good luck,
AL
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:56.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 21:51   #11
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Pick #14 9/0/4
Balance: +615

League: Ireland SSE Airtricity Premier Division
Match: Cork City vs Shamrock Rovers
Start time: 06, July 2018, 20:45
Pick: Shamrock Rovers +0.50 AH
Odds: 2,16
Bookie: SBOBet

Game from 25th round in Ireland SSE Airtricity Premier Division between Cork City and Shamrock Rovers.
Cork City is on second spot with 18-2-4 46:16 and 56 points while Shamrock Rovers is on fourth place with 10-6-8 39:22 and 36 points. Cork city at home soil is yet undefeated with 11-0-0 23:3 but Shamrock Rovers is pretty awful on the road as they sit on ninth spot with 2-3-6 7:12 and just nine points.
Shamrock Rovers is typically home team as they played more relaxed with 8-3-2 32:10 and they look pretty scared on the road.
But .... Rovers won their last three games and not conceded single goal in them. Yes Cork is way better than Rovers but ball is round (somebody say that) and they have important game with Legia Warsaw and I doubt that they field the best eleven despite John Caulfield said on club site:

***8220;In this league, there will be occasions when you drop points. On previous occasions, when it has happened, we have bounced back and shown how good we are by going on runs, and that is what you need to do. If we do that, this league will go right to wire, but if we start dropping points, it won***8217;t. That is why I keep saying that Friday***8217;s game is huge. We have to bounce back on Friday night, it is the most important game for us. Rovers are on a good run, but we are at home and we need a big crowd behind us. Rovers have got confidence from their good run, they have good players and they are a confident team, so we will need to be at our best to beat them. We are two points off top, we were top up to last Friday and this bunch of lads have done really well. We have to make sure that we do not lose our focus. Friday is a huge game for us, we have eleven wins on the bounce at home and we must make sure that we give a performance that will get us the three points.***8221;

City have troubles with injuries as Alan Bennett (9/0), Steven Beattie (11/0), Damien Delaney, Karl Sheppard (24/3), Colm Horgan (19/1) and Barry McNamee (24/2) is listed as injured.
On the other side Rovers firing with all his guns as Joel Coustrain is on the fire scored in last two games and with Ronan Finn on the side they my create decent chanches. Good thing for Rovers is return their trusted keeper Alan Mannus and only missing link is Sean Boyd who was injured in the Leinster Senior Cup game but no other new or important injuries.

I doubt that City will play at 100% as in league you may catch other teams but at Champions League Qualification games is put they best in it so I don't think that John Caulfield will put all his best players on the grass while Rover will be happy with draw but surely they will go for win.
0:0 FT Pick won
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote