This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 01-07-18, 16:13   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default POD June/July 01/07/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 01-07-18, 16:19   #2
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #12 Won 6 Lost 5 +235
Soccer - Iceland Pepsidelid
Game - Keflavik vs. Valur
Pick: Valur(-1.5)AH
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: Bet365

Keflavik is bottom of the league table club, it was expected from them to be fighting against relegation this season as they are just newly promoted for this new term, but the start is really poor from them, they have played 4 games at home, lost all 4 conceding 11 goals and 3 of those losses were by at least 2 goals difference, last loss was against KR Reykjavik 4-0, they also lost 3-1 against IBV, 2-1 against Grindavik and 2-0 to Fjolnir and now they play against the top side in the league standings Valur.
Valur has 5 wins in a row in the league reason why they are sitting at this moment on 1st place in the league standings, and of course they would like to keep hold of their current position with another 3 points won here, and it is a very likely outcome given how poor Keflavik has been in home games this season, and with Valur in excellent form I take into account that the guests should be able to win this game by at least 2 goals difference.
There is a big difference in terms of form between these two sides and in this start of the year Valur defeated Keflavik 2-0 at home, now this game is in the league and the league leaders should secure all 3 points here against the red lantern and more should win by at least 2 goals in my opinion.
0-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:29.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 16:46   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

POD #3
So far 0/0/2

21:30 Nublense v Cobresal, take over 2,5 goals @2,02 Pinnacle

Well this is not the most attractive of all games today, we are enjoying World Cup and great football here so everything else looks a bit obscure.
But I think there is value in these odds. This is second leg of Round 3 in Chilean Cup and Cobresal won the first leg 3-0.
In such cases you don`t need to be a wizard to undestand that it will be an open match. Home team need to start scoring early and for sure Nublense can do some damage. They are currently 4th team in Chilean Primera B and at home pretty strong team. Their average of goals is 2,3 per game (both home and overall) thus these solid odds.
But of course they will meet a team that should also score here. Cobresal are current leaders in Primera B and they are a team that can always score. Their away average is 2,7 per game (2,3 overall).
I expect a good match here, my call is 3-1!
GL

0-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 21:30.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote