This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 28-06-18, 18:11   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Round of 16 - 01.07. 20:00 Croatia - Denmark

1.87 3.29 4.89
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-06-18, 23:24   #2
bonuses7
Freshman

bonuses7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Croatia's Modric cannot be stopped. Is not he the captain?
bonuses7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 19:17   #3
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

I think there is bit of overrating mood around the tipstah. People get carried away by results but i dont think they should 1.85 favorites here. Not just because they beat the crap out of a mess of a team like Argentina and handled with their reserves a pretty poor Iceland outfit. Denmark for me got the potential to play far better and i think they didnt played up to their level in group stages. Surelly they were lucky vs Peru and got the job done without much fuss against ausiess and Les Bleus. For me the big question is if they can raise their level like for example France did vs Argies or they are just out of form and not on a great fitness level. But games like this are very tight, scandinavic teams are usually strong physically, they are hard to play against, tactically very good, organised. But because of group stages impressions people and bookies think Croatia is such a favorite here. But i dont think it will be such easy game, i can very well see it going to ET but to me value is with the danes. I think Croatia should be 0.25 favorites.