This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 28-06-18, 13:14   #1
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 28.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 28-06-18, 13:18   #2
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #11 Won 6 Lost 4 +285
Soccer - Europa League
Game - Europa FC vs. Prishtina
Pick: Europa FC(-0.25)AH
Odds: 2.20
Bookie: Bet365

This is just the second season with teams from Kosovo in the european competitions, Prishtina also represented Kosovo last season in the Europa League competition but they did it really poorly losing the first leg played in Sweden against an average Norrkopping side with 5-0 and also losing the return leg at home with 1-0, this while for example another club from Gibraltar, Lincoln Red Imps defeated Celtic 1-0 at home in the Champions League qualifying stages last season, and also Europa FC on their last presence in Europe defeated Pyunik from Armenia after a 2-0 win at home and a 2-1 loss away from home, while in the next round they played against another Swedish club AIK, but were not demolished like Prishtina, they lost just 1-0 both legs.
So I see no reason why Prishtina is set as favorite to win this game, they were even bigger favorites a couple of hours ago but odds are going down at this moment a lot on Europa FC to win this game, they came really close to winning the title in Gibraltar last season one of their best seasons so far finishing 2nd placed just 4 points behind Lincoln in the end.
So my bet in this fixture is on the hosts to win with -0.25 AH.
1-1 Pick 1/2 lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:21.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 14:14   #3
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 1
Football
Europa League, Europa League, Qualification
FC Birkirkara - KÍ Klaksvík
Pick: FC Birkirkara -0.75 AH
Odd: 1.98
Bet365

Birkirkara has been excellent in the Europa League the last two times they entered. In 2015/16 they eliminated Ulisses from Armenia in the first round and lost to West Ham United only after penalties while in the season 2016/17 they defeated ***352;iroki Brijeg from Bosnia Herzegovina and Heart of Midlothian from Scotland in the first two rounds eventually losing to Krasnodar from Russia.
KI Klaksvik has won only once in Europe and that was back in the season 1995/96 against Maccabi Haifa at home. They have lost all 8 away games they have played in Europe even failing to score a goal.
So i expect a home win.
1-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:22.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 14:48   #4
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2

UE Engordany - Folgore

1 -1 AH @ 1.98
Sbobet

Football, Europa League. UE Engordany from Andorra play with the team from San Marico - Folgore. I dont think this game is with main interest especially when the WC is up and the names on these two are totally unknown, but expecting another fail on the teams from San Marino especially when the team is away from home.
The host from Andora is not such a big power at all, but at home is with big chances to write a good stats for their team in the european matches.
The team finished on 2nd place after Santa Coloma last season in Andorra( the same team which was close to elimianted Drita in CLQ this week). Folgore nothing special as team similar as the teams on La Fiorita etc.

Good luck,AL
2-1 Pick void!

al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 17:41   #5
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #9 5/0/3
Balance: +261

League: Europe Friendlies
Match: ASK Ebreichsdorf vs Rapid Vienna
Start time: 28, Jun 2018, 19:00
Pick: ASK Ebreichsdorf +2,50 AH
Odds: 1,93
Bookie: bet365

Today we have friendly game between Regionalliga team ASK Ebreichsdorf and Bundesliga team Rapid Vienna.
The only reason I pick up this game is that I don't have time for writing Dinamo Zagreb game as they start in half hour.
Former coach of ASK Ebreichsdorf Goran Djuricic is new coach of Rapid Vienna and this is the main reason for this friendly game. ASK Ebreichsdorf promoted from Landesliga to Regionalliga and he is a somewhat hero of home team so he come with Bundesliga team on small stadium to say thanks for all and they expected full house tonight despite WC games playing on TV. I'm sure both teams will play open game just to make home supporters happy but Rapid Vienna is a much better team than ASK Ebreichsdorf so I expect here high scoring game but more even score at the end and possibly ASK Ebreichsdorf win.
0-2 Pick won!

Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 19:16   #6
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0W-0V-1L) (-100)

Event: World Cup - Qualification - First round
Match: US Virgin Islands - Bahamas
Pick: Bahamas (incl. OT)
Odds: 2.20
Bookmaker: bet365

In this group this is the last chance for Bahamas to get 1st win and go out of group to the next phase. They recorded 4 defeats till now including against this team in November 2017. They didn't have all players available till now, and had to use mixture of local amateur players and professionals. Now for the first time will have good team available including Buddy Hield from Sacramento Kings.
https://thenassauguardian.com/2018/0...-team-bahamas/ Also the other players were there, coach Bowleg is confident that the changes will bring a different result. They will also need to win with higher margin than 8 points because they lost to US V.I. by 85-93. US V.I. have Walter Hodge, Jamaal Samuel, Georgio Milligan as leading scorers but they play with 8 men in rotation with Hodge playing 40 minutes last match. I expect reaction from Bahamas and Hield to lead his team to the first win.
84-74 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:24.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 22:16   #7
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Pick #9 5/0/3
Balance: +261

League: Europe Friendlies
Match: ASK Ebreichsdorf vs Rapid Vienna
Start time: 28, Jun 2018, 19:00
Pick: ASK Ebreichsdorf +2,50 AH
Odds: 1,93
Bookie: bet365

Today we have friendly game between Regionalliga team ASK Ebreichsdorf and Bundesliga team Rapid Vienna.
The only reason I pick up this game is that I don't have time for writing Dinamo Zagreb game as they start in half hour.
Former coach of ASK Ebreichsdorf Goran Djuricic is new coach of Rapid Vienna and this is the main reason for this friendly game. ASK Ebreichsdorf promoted from Landesliga to Regionalliga and he is a somewhat hero of home team so he come with Bundesliga team on small stadium to say thanks for all and they expected full house tonight despite WC games playing on TV. I'm sure both teams will play open game just to make home supporters happy but Rapid Vienna is a much better team than ASK Ebreichsdorf so I expect here high scoring game but more even score at the end and possibly ASK Ebreichsdorf win.
0:2 FT Pick won
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote