This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 26-06-18, 18:19   #1
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Group H - 3rd Round 28.06. 16:00 Japan - Poland

2.55 3.05 3.00

Any thoughts? I doubt that Poles will let Japan win this game, even though they are out, Japanese are also ok with a draw.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-06-18, 21:56   #2
CONSI
Freshman

CONSI is an unknown quantity at this point

In this group so far we seen just over 2,5. I expect last games will be similar. Poland nothing too lose. On previous WC when the played they always won last games in 2006 with Costa Rica 2-1 and in 2002 3-1 with USA. Good odds for Poland worth to tru
CONSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 08:41   #3
zibi83

zibi83 is an unknown quantity at this point

But now its different situation, Japan is plaiyng for qualification. I think draw is good option here - everbody happy, maybe both to score worth a shot
zibi83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 08:57   #4
EnterTheVoid
Freshman

EnterTheVoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi83 View Post
But now its different situation, Japan is plaiyng for qualification. I think draw is good option here - everbody happy, maybe both to score worth a shot
why would Poland be happy with a draw when they were outclassed in both games? aren't the people expecting something more out of this, or they simply stopped caring? one would tend to think they want to show they are worth this level at least, and they will try to go for the win.. I'm asking cause you are Polish and can give us some accurate info regarding press and everything.. thx!
EnterTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 10:02   #5
nicls
Freshman

nicls is on a distinguished road

Someone think that for his country and people, Poland can win this one and wake up ?
nicls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 10:10   #6
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

I'm on Poland DNB at 2.1. I think Poland will give this their best. I can't see them not scoring against this Japanese side and I am sure that they will want to exit on a high note. Surely they won't want to exit as the worst team in the tournament.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 10:24   #7
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicls View Post
Someone think that for his country and people, Poland can win this one and wake up ?
Wiserthanthecrowd and I. Despite this disastrous WC, Poland are a better team than Japan. Without the pressure on their shoulders and feet (they got completely mocked and laughed by the Polish media, so they got nothing to lose anymore in moral terms), the Polish will very likely deliver much better performance.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 13:59   #8
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

Before the Cup started I took Poland to score over 4.5 goals in the WC, given that I thought they would advance and not be utterly clueless in attack. I just don't want them to score 3 by 75' and give me false hope.
Old 28-06-18, 14:05   #9
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

If you think Poland will win, the better bet is to take Japan not to advance at +625.
Old 28-06-18, 14:19   #10
nicls
Freshman

nicls is on a distinguished road

Do we have lineup ?

Depending if colombia score very fast.. we could see Japan just sit in defense to take the draw
nicls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 14:55   #11
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthethings View Post
If you think Poland will win, the better bet is to take Japan not to advance at +625.
Why do u think it is "the better bet"? If both Senegal and Japan lose with the same margin, Japan will qualify. And Colombia is a pretty strong team.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:24   #12
petran
Freshman

petran is an unknown quantity at this point

JPN
Japan (4-4-2)

KAWASHIMA,NAGATOMO,SHIBASAKI,OKAZAKI,USAMI,MUTO,YA MAGUCHI,H. SAKAI,MAKINO,G. SAKAI,YOSHIDA

POL
Poland(4-3-3)

FABIANSKI,JDRZEJCZYK,BEDNAREK,G”RALSKI,LEWANDOWSKI ,KRYCHOWIAK,GROSICKI,GLIK,BERESZYSKI,ZIELISKI,KURZ AWA

Last edited by petran; 28-06-18 at 15:28.
petran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:44   #13
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthethings View Post
Before the Cup started I took Poland to score over 4.5 goals in the WC, given that I thought they would advance and not be utterly clueless in attack. I just don't want them to score 3 by 75' and give me false hope.
You donít need to worry, it wonít happen.
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-18, 15:56   #14
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

So Poland just win here because well they always win game 3 and they are the better side and no way they should finish the tournament without goals, points or wins!? What is this logic? Does this actually make money?

For me Polandís weakness has been an inability to break teams down and create clear chances while having their horrible back line exposed by quick players on the counter. Japan have these in abundance and should cause Poland many headaches without the need to over expose themselves as they are able to accept a draw and progress. Japan are also an excellent possession team so can hold onto the ball and create chances with intricate passing plays without turning the ball over with too much risk. If Poland some how morph into a dangerous goal scoring team then fair dues but Iím more than happy to trust the blue Samarai here.

Japan to win 2.62 & Japan 0 AH
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote