This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 27-06-18, 10:59   #1
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 27.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-06-18, 11:03   #2
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 8

3-1-3 +64

Club Friendly

Zurich (Sui) - Wil (Sui)

Pick: Over 3.5
Odds: 2.25 @ bet365

Both Zurich and Wil already played one friendly game each this summer, Zurich lost against Rapperswile Jona with 2-1 while Wil scored right goals for 8-0 win against amateurs from Tagerwillen. I think that those two matches were a good warm up for the teams and now they will produce very interesting friendly game with many chances and couple of goals. Their general concept is more attacking game play and now in a friendly match without the pressure of a must win or winning points after a good initial warm up games i think there is good chance for over 3.5 goals coming at very generous odds.
4-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:19.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 14:13   #3
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 5

+277

Kopavogur - Fram

Pick : 1(-1 AH)
Odds : 1.93
Pinnacle

Kopavogur meet at home Fram in game from Iceland Inkasso-deildin.
The second level on Iceland football and there is one of the top teams Kopavogur at home have a maybe easy job against Fram.
Weak season so far for Fram and the team is 6th now since 3 losses in the latest 5 rounds.
Kopavogur on the other hand 2nd best team following the leader IA Akranes 2 points behind since 5 wins and no loss after these 8 rounds up in Iceland Inkasso-deildin.
I'll take for the game here Kopavogur to win against Fram at least with 2 goals difference...
1-0 pick void!

aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 14:28   #4
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick4

ATP eastburn

Andy Murray - K Edmund

over 25
bet365

Thsi should be fun match. Murray actualy playing good now, still i do not think he could win this match but he can hold this one as Edmund kinda downfall a bit. They are both hitting on Wimbledon, so Edmund being very hungry in this moment in his carrer, thi sshould be nice motivation for him to beat former No1. Murray is a srong player, he can hold his serve and as we know Edmund is having very nice service gems, plus he has very good play on net, i can not see straight out winner here, so for me this is a fun long match of two Brits. gl
4-6 4-6 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:21.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 16:15   #5
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #10 Won 5 Lost 4 +160
Soccer - Finland Kakkonen Group A
Game - JaPS vs. LPS
Pick: Over 4.5 goals
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: Bet365

JaPS is a decent side but by no means they have a good defense as they conceded more than 20 goals in 10 games played by them so far this season, on the other side they have also scored 22 goals, 7 of those in a single game away from home where they also conceded twice in a 7-2 win, they like scoring a lot when they get the chance, same thing happened in their last home game which they won 4-1 in the end and now they play at home against bottom of the league table club LPS which conceded 39 goals in 10 games, have just one point won a sure relegation candidate, but like I said above nothing is great about the defense of JaPS and I expect the guests to score, but I also expect goals from the hosts starting from 4 counting to many more if possible
So at the very least I would expect a 4-1 win here for JaPS altough I would not mind if they score 5 goals all by themselves here and cover this over bet which is pretty big, but this is amateur level of football after all and LPS is one of the best amateurish sides in this league level by all means so my expectations is of a game with a lot of goals in it.
7-3 Pick won!

hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 17:35   #6
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #8 5/0/2
Balance: +361

League: Sweden 2 division - Södra Svealand
Match: IFK Aspudden Tellus vs IFK Haninge
Start time: 27, Jun 2018, 19:30
Pick: IFK Haninge
Odds: 1,90
Bookie: bet365

Today we go to Sweden on game between IFK Aspudden Tellus and IFK Haninge in Sweden 2nd division Södra Svealand.
IFK Aspudden Tellus sits on the sixth spot on the table with 23 points while IFK Haninge is leader of the pack with 27 points. IFK Aspudden Tellus is also sixth on home table with 3-1-2 11:12 ad just 10 collected points. They are start pretty good but in later games they began to struggle more and more starting to loose some games and last defeat come from 11 placed Hudinge. On home grass they lost two in the row 1:4 vs Motala and 1:3 vs Sylvia but manage to won last home game 2:1 vs Newroz. Haninge is on second spot in visitors table with 4:1:1 15:7 loosing just one in last five games 3:2 to Motala and then won three in a row 0:3 vs Linkopings, 0:4 vs Eskilstuna City and 1:0 vs Varmbols. Haninge have also one of best defense as visitor wit seven goals allowed and interesting best teams is IFK Aspudden Tellus and Enskede with just five allowed goals but at home IFK Aspudden Tellus is one of the worst teams allowed 12 goals, only Eskilstuna City allow more as they receive 15 goals in six games.
Don't think that IFK Aspudden Tellus will have answer for Haninge offense and when first goal come (and I hope it will on first part in first half) they will just continue and good option is also over 2,5 goals but this have mediocre odds anywhere.
1-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 17:20.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 22:40   #7
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Pick #8 5/0/2
Balance: +361

League: Sweden 2 division - Södra Svealand
Match: IFK Aspudden Tellus vs IFK Haninge
Start time: 27, Jun 2018, 19:30
Pick: IFK Haninge
Odds: 1,90
Bookie: bet365

Today we go to Sweden on game between IFK Aspudden Tellus and IFK Haninge in Sweden 2nd division Södra Svealand.
IFK Aspudden Tellus sits on the sixth spot on the table with 23 points while IFK Haninge is leader of the pack with 27 points. IFK Aspudden Tellus is also sixth on home table with 3-1-2 11:12 ad just 10 collected points. They are start pretty good but in later games they began to struggle more and more starting to loose some games and last defeat come from 11 placed Hudinge. On home grass they lost two in the row 1:4 vs Motala and 1:3 vs Sylvia but manage to won last home game 2:1 vs Newroz. Haninge is on second spot in visitors table with 4:1:1 15:7 loosing just one in last five games 3:2 to Motala and then won three in a row 0:3 vs Linkopings, 0:4 vs Eskilstuna City and 1:0 vs Varmbols. Haninge have also one of best defense as visitor wit seven goals allowed and interesting best teams is IFK Aspudden Tellus and Enskede with just five allowed goals but at home IFK Aspudden Tellus is one of the worst teams allowed 12 goals, only Eskilstuna City allow more as they receive 15 goals in six games.
Don't think that IFK Aspudden Tellus will have answer for Haninge offense and when first goal come (and I hope it will on first part in first half) they will just continue and good option is also over 2,5 goals but this have mediocre odds anywhere.
1:1 FT and once again missed penalty in 90th minute
Pick lost
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote