This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 26-06-18, 18:49   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Group E - Third Round 26.06. 20:00 Switzerland - Costa Rica

1.70 3.43 6.26
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-06-18, 08:14   #2
Wilson
Super Moderator

Both teams to score or Over 2.5 are definitly worth a shot. Costa Rica so far is the only team of the tournament that haven't score a single goal so far, they must try something and forget their defensive mind and tactic that they used against Serbia and Brazil. We might see a different line up rather than the ridiculous 5-4-1 against Brazil in the previous game, for the Costa Ricians.

Switzerland on the other side still play for a qualification ticket and even look for the first spot, a narrow win from Brazil against Serbia and Switzerland need lot of goals for the first spot. It should be an open game and let's hope Keylor Navas will not save everything.
Old 27-06-18, 09:57   #3
Silicone Soul

Silicone Soul is on a distinguished road

Hmm i am not so sure Swiss will go full attack in this game as if you look i think second place is much better here then 1st in this group. Probable next opponent is Germany if you finish 1st so i think swiss lets say with low scoring draw would be just fine. Thats why i have provlems with backing Brazil today as they with one point and second place would be just fine. Just a litle bit coluculation
Silicone Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 10:20   #4
nicls
Freshman

nicls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicone Soul View Post
Hmm i am not so sure Swiss will go full attack in this game as if you look i think second place is much better here then 1st in this group. Probable next opponent is Germany if you finish 1st so i think swiss lets say with low scoring draw would be just fine. Thats why i have provlems with backing Brazil today as they with one point and second place would be just fine. Just a litle bit coluculation
Difference is that swiss can easily play the draw that will be enough for first points of Costa Rica and second place in the group but Brazil can't...

Why ? Because serbia can go through and win.. simply as that. So Brazil won't take risk of playing draw and will win.
nicls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 10:41   #5
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Let's hope Costa Rica can beat Switzerland, and Brazil and Serbia make 2:2 or 3:3. Brazil are favorites, but they didn't convince me so far, barely winning against Costa Rica, so everything is possible.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 11:51   #6
Silicone Soul

Silicone Soul is on a distinguished road

Yeah i understand that Serbia can go trough but my problem is that Brazil with 1-1 in 70min will defenetly not take much risk and go all in so thats why i dont like that game all in all Brazil is much better team i am ju just sayin they can live with draw here.
Silicone Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 13:50   #7
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

Honestly the only way to score twice vs Brazil is from free kick and if Brasil scores own goal.As Homer Sipmson say: "And a comunism works in theory...but in theory."...Brazil didn t show much and I dunno why they insist to play on Neymar so much.He isn t like Messi or Shaqiri hard to stop...He doesn t have same constitution for duels...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 17:39   #8
wb_

wb_ is on a distinguished road

Switzerland will secure second place in the group on a draw and, if so, will get Sweden in the next round. That should increase the chances for a draw, shouldn't it?
wb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 18:04   #9
fc arges

fc arges is on a distinguished road

i think a match Mexic it's more easy than one against Sweden
fc arges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 18:22   #10
Wilson
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_ View Post
Switzerland will secure second place in the group on a draw and, if so, will get Sweden in the next round. That should increase the chances for a draw, shouldn't it?
Why would they want to play against a team that kicked out Italy, Netherlands and Germany out of World Cup
Old 27-06-18, 18:49   #11
fc arges

fc arges is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Why would they want to play against a team that kicked out Italy, Netherlands and Germany out of World Cup
Will bet on Sweden to win the WC
fc arges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 21:26   #12
wb_

wb_ is on a distinguished road

I'm a proud Swede, but I'm happy I took the draw in this one.

Sweden has handled the group stage perfectly. We can keep surprising, but every team we face will be favorites (and that's to our advantage).
wb_ is offline   Reply With Quote