This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 25-06-18, 21:06   #1
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 26.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
saab is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 26-06-18, 07:14   #2
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

5-0-1 +483

#7 Tennis, ATP Antalya

Lorenzi Paolo - Basic Mirza
pick: Lorenzi Paolo (+3,5 ah games)
odds: 2,02
book: pinnacle

On Sunday Lorenzi was still in L'Aquila (Italy), where he played a final against Facundo Bagnis. He lost this match which was on a clay court. I saw that Paolo and Mirza are going to play in Turkey. Then I supposed that Lorenzi withdrew from Antalya because of the final, short period to the next match and grass court (Italian is 6/25 on grass in whole carrer).
Right now, he is going to play, odds have alredy gone from 2,28 to 3,42 (1Xbet), 2,15 to 3,1 (interwetten), 2,25 to 3,43 (pinnacle). These are just the examples, but many bookmakers can lose huge amount of money he Lorenzi lose.
Mirza has not won a single match since Geneva, 1R, 20.05.2018. However, on grass he plays better 10/13, but also grass is not his favourite one.
This match can go in three sets, Poalo win in two sets. I really can not see here Basic to win easily, too much money is stked on that. I saw many times such situations in the past where the macth should go in one way only, but then the players which should be without form etc. wins in the end.
3-6 3-6 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:29.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 10:40   #3
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6 2W/3L -100
Football Finland Ykkonen
JJK-KPV
Pick:KPV with AH -0.5
Odd:2.21
Pinnacle

JJK Jyvaskyla after 9 matches earned only 6 points. Only victory in away match against Haka 2-0. At home 3 draws - 0-0 against KPV Kokkolo, 2-2 against Ekenas and 2-2 against Kajaani. They lost by 2 goals margin at home against teams similar to KVP - Jaro 3-5 and HIFK 0-2.
KPV has 17 points just behind leader HIFK. They lost 2 times - twice in away games - against HIFK and Haka but won against other solid team Jaro 3-1.
So for me odd above 2 in this match should be really curious option.
2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:30.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 12:41   #4
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #8
[4 0 3 (+199)]

Football, Sweden Superettan 2018
Orgryte - Jonkopings

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: Bet365

Orgryte can finally hope for promotion this season, they had great season start, but in last four matches they managed only two points. Lost 1:3, 1:2, drew 1:1, 4:4. Now they are at 5th place, but with possible victory today they will be third. Next round they have difficult match away from home against 4th placed AFC. So, today they will attack very hard on three points in order to end that bad run of four matches without victory and to stay with solid chances in battle for promotion.

Jonkopings last season relegated from Allsvenskan, they are 11th place now, they had average season so far, they started with four lost matches, but they are not that bad team, and they play much better football lately. They are very close to dangerous zone and they will try to avoid another relegation. They also need points and they won't be afraid to attack too.

Attacking football especially from the hosts is expected. Odds are more than good for at least three goals in this match.

Good luck, CHEERS
1-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:30.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 13:12   #5
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 4

+175

Sant Julia (And) - Gzira (Mlt)

Pick : 2(-0.5 AH)
Odds : 2.02
Pinnacle

Sant Julia from Andorra meeting Gzira from Malta in this game from Europa League qualifications.
The host cant impress me at all and the team is a good for me to see their team to loss again.
Looking at the near past the team on Sant Julia loss always the opener on the clash for European tournaments and usually the team loss to nil.
The same expecting today, because we have a team opponent from Malta and the teams there is a good for the moment, better than the teams from Andorra.
I'll take the good odds for the visitors here...
0-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:31.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 13:22   #6
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Pick#4 2-0-1 +137
Champions League Qualification
FC Santa Coloma (Andorra) vs. KF Drita (Kosovo)
Pick KF Drita to win @ 1.83 with Bet365

The match will take place in Gibraltar. The winner will go on to play the winner of Lincoln Red Imps vs. La Fiorita and advance to the next round... I believe the Kosovars are a league above the Andorrans. The Kosovar league is still in its infancy but it has been making some strides and I would now rate it considerably more competitive than the Andorran league. Moreover, the Kosovars have prepared for this match and are keen on advancing to the next round. I think they will manage to beat Santa Coloma and then set up a final with Lincoln Red Imps.
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:31.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 13:54   #7
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 6 2-0-3/ -102

ATP Eastbourne

Jarry vs M Zverev

Jarry plays mainly on clay courts. He played very few matches on grass in his entire career, and this is his first match on this surface this year.

Misha Zverev on the other hand has massive experience on grass.
So far this season, Zverev beat Youzhny, lost a tight 3-sets match to Federer and lost another tight match to Khachanov (0-2, but being broken only once).

Bet: Zverev (-1.5 sets) @1.99 Pinnacle
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:32.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 13:56   #8
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Pick 6 2-0-3/ -102

ATP Eastbourne

Jarry vs M Zverev

Jarry plays mainly on clay courts. He played very few matches on grass in his entire career, and this is his first match on this surface this year.

Misha Zverev on the other hand has massive experience on grass.
So far this season, Zverev beat Youzhny, lost a tight 3-sets match to Federer and lost another tight match to Khachanov (0-2, but being broken only once).

Bet: Zverev (-1.5 sets) @1.99 Pinnacle
The match starts at 13:55 GMT
http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/uni...tzQfKxTr/#ah;2
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 15:43   #9
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #7 5/0/1
Balance: +461

League: UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFIERS
Match: UE Sant Julia vs Gzira United
Start time: 26, Jun 2018, 50:00
Pick: over 2,50
Odds: 2,20
Bookie: bet365

Once again Europe cups qualification games starts and on this bottom part of quality games we will expect and got goals as these teams don't have much tactical knowledge or brains for some decent action, simply run and gun football.
UE Sant Julia qualified as runner up from Andorran cup game with Santa Coloma as they finished third, seven points behind Engordany. Santa Coloma beat 2:1 Sant Julia and they got double crown this year so pretty mediocre Saint Julio goes thru and I don't expect to pass this qualifying round. Gzira United finished third behind Valletta and Balzan and till the end it was pretty even race betveen Gzira and Balzan for second place and one round less playing in the summer heat.
I don't know much about Sant Julia except that they receive lot of goals in European competitions. Gzira United on the other hand return to Europe after 45 years and they are all in for passing this round especially when second game is playing on his grass. Gzira have some nice players as they signed Rodolfo Soares and Jorge Pereira Da Silva from Hibernians and defenders Thomas Veronese and Zach Scerri also from Hibernianas but they already know the team as they have been on loan, also Gzira have best Maltese player of the year Andrew Cohen so I expect that they will secure this round in Andorra as they want to play more relaxed in front of his fans on Malta
0-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 26-06-18 at 21:32.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-18, 21:10   #10
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Pick #7 5/0/1
Balance: +461

League: UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFIERS
Match: UE Sant Julia vs Gzira United
Start time: 26, Jun 2018, 50:00
Pick: over 2,50
Odds: 2,20
Bookie: bet365

Once again Europe cups qualification games starts and on this bottom part of quality games we will expect and got goals as these teams don't have much tactical knowledge or brains for some decent action, simply run and gun football.
UE Sant Julia qualified as runner up from Andorran cup game with Santa Coloma as they finished third, seven points behind Engordany. Santa Coloma beat 2:1 Sant Julia and they got double crown this year so pretty mediocre Saint Julio goes thru and I don't expect to pass this qualifying round. Gzira United finished third behind Valletta and Balzan and till the end it was pretty even race betveen Gzira and Balzan for second place and one round less playing in the summer heat.
I don't know much about Sant Julia except that they receive lot of goals in European competitions. Gzira United on the other hand return to Europe after 45 years and they are all in for passing this round especially when second game is playing on his grass. Gzira have some nice players as they signed Rodolfo Soares and Jorge Pereira Da Silva from Hibernians and defenders Thomas Veronese and Zach Scerri also from Hibernianas but they already know the team as they have been on loan, also Gzira have best Maltese player of the year Andrew Cohen so I expect that they will secure this round in Andorra as they want to play more relaxed in front of his fans on Malta
0:2 FT with missed penalty

Pick lost
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-18, 00:00   #11
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick 3

MLB

St Louis - Cleveland

cleveland-1.5
odds 2
sbobet

St Louispitcher is not playing very well atm and it can only lead in downfall. They won first game 4:0 but , but Cleveland have one of the best pitchers right now , Kluber.
Cleveland is one of the best hitting team in the league , with better bullpen.
Cleveland is very good hoe tema, but if we see all the advantages here , i can not see that St louis win this 2 in a row. Odds are low, so i will take hendicap.
About facing right handed pitchers, Cleveland also have advantage, as Cle is very good against RH pitchers, and St Louis is one of teh worst facing RH pitchers, and now they have to face one of the best . gl
11-2 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 01-07-18 at 16:18.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote