This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-06-18, 22:18   #1
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 23.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
saab is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-06-18, 22:38   #2
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

4/0 +463

#5 Tennis, ATP Queens Club

Cilic Marin - Kyrgios Nick
pick: Kyrgios Nick
odds: 2,28
book: pinnacle

Semifinals in London. Big money, big guys, big serves... big tennis. Both players already with a SF check worth 105,480 ***8364; and atp points 180.
Cilic with a big serve, many time he played tie breaks and many time he was just on the top of Queens: 2017 final, 2016 semi, 2013 final, 2012 final won. Him suits the grass courts of Club. I am sure he will do his best tomorrow. Recent results saying also that he his in a very good performance.
Kyrgios had a dificult path to semis: Murray (ok, he was back from the injury, but still that is Andy), Edmund (young British player with a strong serve too), Lopez (the last year champion). I do not remember, but Kyrgios was very hard to break him. He had always a strong and big serve. In this game there will not be many posibilities to have break points. However, I feel that Cilic`s serve is not so well like Nicks. On the other hand, I feel the head MArin has better This match should be very tie and probably tie breaks will be coming. Everything depends on their serve.
H2h 1-1... Kyrgios won on hard courts in Marseille 2016, in 2013 Marin 3-0 in French Open.
7-6 7-6 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:01.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 11:31   #3
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

pick #4 +267

Tennis
ATP London
Marin Cilic - Nick Kyrgios
Cilic -1.5 games
Odds: 1.93 pinnacle

After several years, I still don't understand the type of Kyrgios. Is he really great player, troll or mentally problematic person ? I believe this question comes to every single tennis fan. I will never rate him as favourite or close underdog in those such circumstances. H2H record is 1-1. First meeting on grass where Cilic is much better.

Cilic will play his 4th SF at this event where Kyrgios will play his first. Cilic is 9-1 on last 10 and 13-5 in his career on grass against big servers. He had beaten Karlovic, Isner, Tsonga, F.Lopez, Baghdatis,Querrey. His last defeat on grass was on 2011.

Kyrgios is 0-1 on grass against big servers who are ranked Top-20. Credit to him also victory over Nadal in 2014 was only success on grass. He rarely breaks serve, just 8 percent while Cilic breaks 21 percent. In terms of betting and logical point, Cilic will be more ready physical and mentally over Kyrgios.
7-6 7-6 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:01.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 13:24   #4
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

2/8

9th pick

Smolevichy - Neman pick 2 SboBet 2.18

For me this is away win.
Smolevichy is team who play this season in warm cold fashion.
Several games played very good, than several very bad. Last one against Baltika lost in friendly few days ago 6-0. So you never know with them.
Neman is solid team. Last two away games in the league they won, last round lost at home against Bate Borisov 3-2. So they can win this game IMO.
Odds are fair enough. So far these two have no official games in the league.
Away win for me!

Good luck !!!
0-1 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:02.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 14:57   #5
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2 -100

Pick 1
Mexico S. Korea
Pick under 2,25 goals , 2.07 SBOBET

Why?
Mexico and S. Korea have big problems with scoring goals in last games.
S. Korea have scored 0 goals in last 3 games and have won only 1 game from last 7 (vs Honduras, the team that were not able to advance to the WC). This team is known from a devotion of the players, they fight strongly and play aggressively and i think they will defend well again. They had 3 under 2,5 games out of last 3.
Mexico have scored only games in last 5 but they won 1:0 with Germany, World Cup champions. They will certainly build on that but i doubt they will score more than 1. I expect an tough game and 0:0, or 1:0 for Mexico in worse case 2;0 for them.
Mexico have a really goood defence and 4 from last 5 games went u 1,5 goals and all 5 went under 2,5!
Pick cancelled!
Please read rules

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:02.
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 16:01   #6
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 2W/2L +0
Ecuador Serie A
Aucas - LDU Quito
Pick: LDU Quito with AH -0.5
Odd:2.03
Pinnacle

After 18 round Aucas in on 9th place with 21 points. Aucas performance in last rounds was far from best - only 3 points in 5 matches.
LDU Quito playing great in last matches - they won 7 from 9 last matches. They are leaders with 6 points more than Barcelona SC and 7 points than U. Catolica. Their away balance is really good - 6 victories in 9 matches. In last 5 away matches they won 4 times.
Only 4 rounds to the end of the season so they are really close for championship title so motivation should be on highest level.
0-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:03.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 23:21   #7
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 (0W-0V-0L) (+-0)

League: USA MLS
Match: Real Salt Lake - San Jose Earthquakes
Pick: Over 3,5
Odds: 2.20
Bookmaker: Bet365

Real Salt Lake is expecting to be without goalkeeper A. Horwath along with T. Beltran and J. Allen while J. Plata, S. Barry, D. Phillips and L. Mulholland are questionable. They are either winning or losing with score 7-1-7 but at home they are logically winning. They lost just 1st game at home and after that they are on 6 game winning streak at their home soil with just once not scoring more than 1 during that streak. They let just above one goal per match but thats because they play with good attacking support. The San Jose Earthquakes have J. Qwiberg and S. Salinas questionable while A. Godoy and H. Cummings are on international duty with Panama. Guests are awful this season just two wins till now (1 at home, 1 away) and they share record for the worst defense along with Montreal, Orlando (all 3 teams let 31 goals). What is light at the end of tunnel for them, in half of that 8 away games they played till now, scored 2 or more goals. Wondolowski and Hoesen are on fire lately, in 3-4 defeat and 2-2 draw at home they showed signs of good offensive play but till they don't fix defensive problems (rather later than sooner) they must chase goals. Perfect opportunity to watch game with a lot of action and goals.
1-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:03.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote