This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-06-18, 09:50   #1
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 22.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
saab is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-06-18, 10:03   #2
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #9 Won 4 Lost 4 +35
Soccer - Australia - NPL Victoria
Game - Melbourne Knights vs. Hume City
Pick: Over 3.5 goals
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: Bet365

It is interesting to notice how attacking minded Melbourne Knights has been in home games this season as they played all 7 home games with over 3.5 goals scored, they scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals in those 7 home games, so not only are they scoring plenty of goals but they are also conceding and their record at home reads 4-1-2 a sign that they always go for the win and their games rarely end in draws.
Earlier this season Hume City played a 3-3 draw at home against Melbourne Knights so a game with 6 goals being scored total with both sides attacking and interested in scoring more goals than their opponents and to win all 3 points in the end, and that is something I expect of this game here as well especially since Melbourne Knights is in good winning and scoring form at this moment, but still their defense is far from perfect and Hume should make this game a contest.
So expect goals here in this fixture from both sides and so my bet is going to be on over 3.5 goals scored could be more with 5 of the 7 home games played by Melbourne Knights ending with at least 5 goals scored and that 3-3 result earlier this season between the two suggest goals should be on the menu here.
2-3 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:58.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 10:06   #3
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

3/0 +338

#4 Tennis, WTA Mallorca

Stosur Samantha - Riske Alison

pick: Stosur Samantha (+2,5 ah games)
odds: 2,25
book: pinnacle

Taking this bet can happen such suituation, that Stosur win the match, but lose in game, for instance: 7-6 1-6 7-6. But I really do not see here Riske to win it. Alison made a huge work last weeks. Won a final in Surbiton, QF in Hertogenbosh and right now she started Mallorca from the 1R of qualies (her last four matches ended wit a result 2-1). In match with Frech and Herzog, someone had a injury time. I am not sure, suppose that was Riske. For me she has played too many matches for couple of weeks.
Stosur just comfortable 2-0 wins Arruabarrena-Vecino (here, I want to pointed out that this Spanish player will play today qualies in Eastbourne) and Vondrousova. Samantha leads 2-0 in h2h. Both matches were three setters. However, I see here a 2-0 for the Aussie. Ladies love to break each other and looking at Alison games you can see that even on grass courts she could not serve well.
6-4 6-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:59.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 10:07   #4
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5

1-1-2 -61

Thailand»Thai Premier League

Nakhon Ratchasima - Police Tero

Pick: Over 3.00 asian line
Odds: 2.21 @ pinnacle

I find those odds for this bet simply amazing, here we have such price for valuable and in the same time very secure line of over 3.00 asian goal line, if it happens to have exactly three goals scored in this game the bet will be void. I think that the minimum here will be three and the number will rise upwards. Five out of the last six games for the hosts Nakhon ended up with over 2.5 goals scored, two of those overs were with four goals in total. Also for Police Tero five out of the last six matches had a minimum three goals in total but they had also some spectacular results like 6-2 win against Siam Navy recently and a loss 3-2 against Ratchaburi. As you can see lots of goals scored in their matches, they do play open and attacking football this is why i think that they cna be trusted this time as well.
0-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 19:59.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 10:11   #5
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 2W/1L +100
Australia Brisbane Premier League 2018
Centenary Stormers - Gravatt
Pick: Gravatt with AH +1.25
Odd:1.98
Pinnacle

Yes Centenary is in 5th place just behind 3rd and 4th places but home advantage isn't advantage for them. They won only 2 times in 8 home games. In last 4 home matches they earned only point and in each of that matches they were at least small favourites.
Gravatt is the last in the table with 4 points less than afe area (but with 1 match played less than most of opponents). They finally won first game against University of Queensland 1-0 5 days ago. Centenary against that University of Queensland lost at home 0-3 month ago.
5-1 Pick lost!
So I expect more equal game than odds.

Last edited by Macot; 25-06-18 at 20:00.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 11:24   #6
matija
Freshman

matija is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab View Post
3/0 +338

#4 Tennis, WTA Mallorca

Stosur Samantha - Riske Alison

pick: Stosur Samantha (+2,5 ah games)
odds: 2,25
book: pinnacle

Taking this bet can happen such suituation, that Stosur win the match, but lose in game, for instance: 7-6 1-6 7-6. But I really do not see here Riske to win it. Alison made a huge work last weeks. Won a final in Surbiton, QF in Hertogenbosh and right now she started Mallorca from the 1R of qualies (her last four matches ended wit a result 2-1). In match with Frech and Herzog, someone had a injury time. I am not sure, suppose that was Riske. For me she has played too many matches for couple of weeks.
Stosur just comfortable 2-0 wins Arruabarrena-Vecino (here, I want to pointed out that this Spanish player will play today qualies in Eastbourne) and Vondrousova. Samantha leads 2-0 in h2h. Both matches were three setters. However, I see here a 2-0 for the Aussie. Ladies love to break each other and looking at Alison games you can see that even on grass courts she could not serve well.
Hercog took injury time...
matija is offline   Reply With Quote