BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 21-03-17, 03:13   #1
foxccs
Administrator
Site admin

foxccs is on a distinguished road
Default POD 21/03/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

foxccs is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-03-17, 04:15   #2
Anunnaki
Freshman

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

6 +200
Soccer ENGLAND

Rochdale - Millwall

Pick; OVER 3.5 GOALS
Odds + Bookie; (3.45, Unibet)

3:3, +245

Odds skyrocketed from 3.00 which was opening line to 3.45 in last 24 hours, makes no sense in my head. You might want to disagree with me on this pick (because of Milwall's boring on the road matches recently) but I think it makes sense. Milwall are one step (point, literally 59/60) near Southend that is currently holding the last golden placement in top six, and Milwall with 2 matches played less. All that is nice for Milwall together with their recent on the road boring matches where Milwall usually always takes at least one point out of them. But, but, but..one look at those opponents from Milwall's recent on the road journey and you can see that those were poor attacking sides like Conventry, Charlton, Oldham etc. Milwall are in for a treat today, they are finally playing a proper attacking team on the road, Rochdale. Keep in mind Rochdale also has 2 matches played less just like Milwall, so they are also in that company that is competing for top 6. Rochdale are very good choice for overs, scored 5 more goals than Millwall, conceded 10 more goals than Millwall, and this seasom Rochdale had 14 played matches that covered 3.5 line, last 4 out of 5 matches in league had also covered 3.5 line for Rochdale. Millwall are in for a surprise, they will surely concede more than one goal on the road this time, meeting a proper side at last, then the game will open up and you know the rest, GL!
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 11:13   #3
Serpico_re
Freshman

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

Pick #6
2-0-3, +15

Soccer club friendly
IF ELFSBORG - ODD BALLKLUBB
Pick: Under 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.15
Bookmaker: Bwin

2:1, -100

For both season is starting soon, in April, both teams are very good in defensive end, till now in preparations we could see many goals in games, but most of those temas were from lower level. Odd is title contender, and Elf are also fighting for euro tours, in previous season that sliped from them, but they were close. Odd has first game with Rosenborg , direct title contender, they need to calibrate their defence, and match up with strong Elf is good for that. Both teams have strong defence, and we might see that to prevail in this last friendly befor season starts.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 13:24   #4
rekin

rekin is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4 record: 1-1-1 +10

League Two
Newport - Luton
Pick: Luton
Odds: 1.95 @ bet365

1:1,-100

These two teams are heading towards different directions. Hosts are in relegation zone, being 7 points behind last safe Chaltenham. They showed some signs of improvements lately winning narrowly vs Crewe and Morecambe away from home but when they met Blackpool who are aiming play-off spots Newport collapsed at home.
Luton on the other hand is 5th in the table and 3 points here will lift them to 4th spot, just 2 point behind 3rd placed Portsmouth. 3rd spot gives automatic qualification to League One so Luton doesnt need any other motivation.
Luton got lately tough schedule and they've done just ok to stand still in a fight. Now they welcome their 2 defenders back so they should be even more stable in the back. Newport on the other hand is missing 2 defenders what is huge miss for such shaky defence.
I think guests got more quality what is proven in spot difference between these two. Their recent results should just strenghten them mentally and adding to that squad situation I think its good material for convincing away win.
rekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 14:39   #5
kobewit

kobewit is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 2-0-2 +52

WTA Miami
Golubic - Pironkova

Pick: Golubic 2:0
Odds: 2.84
Book: Pinnacle

3:6,6:1,6:1, -100

Golubic played some good tennis this year but not getting rewarded. Only 1 win, 4 losses her record so far. But her draws were pretty rough, lost to Davis, Wozniacki, Kr. Pliskova and Safarova,..and not really without chances in any of those. Even that 4-6 2-6 loss to Wozniacki was a tightly contested match for the most part. Last week 3 sets with Davis, 5-7 in the 3rd, again good level but Davis being too solid right now.
She's due a win and this is a good chance, as good of a draw you can hope for in this kind of event.

Pironkova hasn't done much this year, couple of her last matches pretty weak scorelines, 46 16 against Bencic, 36 26 to Mertens. And historically this hasn't been one of those tournaments where she goes on one of her deep runs, 9-12 her record here (qual included).
kobewit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 15:08   #6
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4
Schwachhausen - Aumund-Vegesack
Over 4.5 @ 2.75
Unibet

2:1, -100

Football,Germany. Schwachhausen at home play with Aumund-Vegesack in the game from Germany Oberliga Bremen. Its a good for that to seen as winner the home side maybe more since the last games with victories. Some of the good results as goal show is the other good reason for bet and that is Over 4,5 goals.
The last games between the teams are 4-3, 2-0, 4-4, 1-1, 3-2, 3-2.
We can see 4 of six games with Over 4.5 goals and the odds over 2.7 for over 4.5 goals is a good value.

Good luck,AL
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 15:39   #7
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

0W/1L -100

#2 Ice Hockey, NHL

Minnesota Wild - San Jose Sharks
pick: Minnesota Wild (-1,5 hcp)
odds: 2,95
book: unibet

3:2,-100

I saw the last game in Winnipeg. Wild could win this however they lost their confidence. They were 0-4 down, but managed to score next 4 goals. In the end Jets were better. It was the 5th match in a row. This time a far better opponent, San Jose Sharks. Sharks have also problems, they lost 3 games, and now they are going to meet Wild. This will be the 3rd game, h2h says that MIN is better:
Minnesota Wild San Jose Sharks 3:1 06.03.2017
San Jose Sharks Minnesota Wild 4:5 06.01.2017

I expect a hurricane that come over Sharks today in the night. Both teams are still fighting for Playoffs. For me this will be a piece of cake. Wild should take here everything, and I am confident that they take it with a handicap.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 16:20   #8
inter1977

inter1977 is on a distinguished road

Pick nr 5 - results: 3-0-1= +584

Soccer, Englend, National league South

MAIDENHEAD UNITED - OXFORD CITY

Pick OVER 3.5 GOALS
Odd 2.62 at PinnacleSports

6:1, +162

35th round of National league South. Maidenhead United will play at home against Oxford City. Miadenhead is big favourite in this match but i think that we can see some actions here and some goals and my prediction for this match will be over 3.5 goals.
Maidenhead United is elading in this division and they are on first place with 77 points. They have only one point more then Ebbsfleet that is on second place. Maidenhead is in great form with 6-2-0 in last 8 matches and that is reason that they hold first place in this division. They scored 69 goals in 34 matches and that is almost main reason that i take here bet on over 3.5 goals. Its more then 2 goals per match. Home performance is fantastic with 13-4-0 in 17 matches and they scored 42 goals in 17 matches. So looking on this stats, it can be difficult to expect that Oxford can make surprise here, expecially in this moment.
Oxford is on the 14th place with 40 points. This match is not so important for them. They showed also different performance in last 5 matches with 2-1-2. Even they scored 41 goals in this season, we can see that scoring performance of Oxford is not the best in last weeks. They scored only 4 goals in last 5 matches. Interesting is that Oxford City scored in this season more goals away then at home, 23 away and 18 at home.

Its 3-0 for Maidenhead in alst three h2h matches and i think that it can easy be 4th in a row. Odd on home team are low of course because they are big faoureite here. I will take bet on goals, expecting that Oxford can maybe again score at least one goal away from home. It can be intresting match here and i take bet on over 3.5, expecting as i said goals on both side.
inter1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 16:40   #9
dmccooper

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 (3-0-1) +247
Soccer: ARGENTINA - Primera B Metropolitana
Game - CA Estudiantes - Excursionistas
Pick: 1
Odds: 1.72
Bookie: Unibet

2:2,-100

In match from 23 round in Argentinian Primera B Metropolitana, CA Estudianites meet Exurcionistas on Estadio Ciudad de Caseros in Caseros, Provincia de Buenos Aires. Home team is main competitor for promotion despite they are 6 points behind the leader Deportivo Moron. On other hand, Excursionistas is new team in the league and should be glad to stay there this season and eventually improve their performance next year. They looks safety in the middle of table with huge difference between relegation and playoff zone. However, they won 15 of 22 points on the road but all wins came against much weaker teams than CA Estudiantes. This is second game between them as the first one finished 1-1 on 07.09.16. I expect tough game but finally win for home side.
dmccooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 17:55   #10
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #6 (2W-0V-3L) (+115)

League: Regionalliga Nordost
Match: Lokomotive Leipzig - Luckenwalde
Pick: over 3,5
Odds: 2.65
Bookmaker: Unibet

3:0,-100

Meeting between mid table team which is safe, no special goals till the end of season and relegation candidate but they have 10 points ahead last placed team so really no need for panic. Since the beginning of the second part of the championship guests took 5 points and all their games, except the last one, finished over this line (2-2, 6-4, 5-2, 2-3 and the last one 1-1). When they play at road they receive a lot of goals, 28 the most in the league, but on the other hand are not toothless. Scored in all 3 away games in the 2nd part. I expect positive approach from them and to go for points here as they don't have something to lose. Hosts are not in some great form either, 5 points collected too, 3 of that 5 finished with 4 goals at least. They both receive and score regularly as their goal difference says (35:35). Average of 3 goals per game they will search victory but without gk Julien Latendresse-Levesque who has injured hand (not broken luckily) and df Zickert who is suspended. Both teams shew defensive fragilities and are more than capable of scoring so i will search goals in this one.
GL!
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 19:46   #11
belwolf
Freshman

belwolf is on a distinguished road

Pick 3 (0-0-2)(-200)

NHL

Florida Panthers - Carolina Hurricanes

Pick -Draw- 3.75-Bet 365

3:4, -100

Sorry about the spam-Missclick.This will be a game between 13 and 12 in Eastern conference.Both teams have equal points-70.They have small chances to catch the playoffs,but those chances still exist.Reason for this pick is that those 2 teams got more draws than most of the teams in Nhl.Florida got 23 and is on first place for draws till Hurricanes are third with 19.So basically both teams are more focused on securing the point in every game,so that is why I expekt same scenario tonight.Last game between those 2 was played 20 days ago was draw as well 2-2 ,so very good chances for this draw on good price-both teams finishing season without really real chances for playoffs,so they should be happy with draw in this game
Good luck
belwolf is offline   Reply With Quote