This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-05-18, 22:35   #1
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road
Default POD 23/05/2018 NEW RULES!!!

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR MAY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Good luck!!!!
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-05-18, 23:36   #2
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 8 6W/1L +398
Handball France
Nimes-Cesson
Pick: Cesson with AH+0.5
Odd:2.11
Pinnacle

Only 2 matches to the end of the season. Nimes is on 7th position without chances for improve. They will finish on 7-9th position. Their performance in last period weren't good - only 2 victories in last 10 matches.
Cesson has 3 points more than Saran in relegation place (and Saran has better balance in direct matches). They lost 4 from last 5 matches but in that period they had 2 best teams in this league - Montpellier and PSG. Earlier they won in away matches against 2 neighbours in the table - Tremblay and Ivry. I see high chances for at least draw.
29-18 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 21:20.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 08:40   #3
Aleksander

Aleksander is an unknown quantity at this point

1/1 -7

Lajovic D. - Horansky F.
Pick: over 20,5 games
odd: 2,21
Pinnacle

Lajovic likes to play on clay and spends the most time there during the season. Last weeks are exceptionally good victories with Del Potro, Gasquet, MAyer. Dusan played a lot and can be a bit tired. Next week we have RG, maybe it's worth a little rest. On the other side we have homeplayer who plays unexpectedly well in this toutnament and counts on making another surprise after defeating Sousa. I think LAjovic will win this game but i do not agree with putting the Serbian in such a big favorite. 3 sets are possible.
6-4 7-5 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:28.
Aleksander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 08:55   #4
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 [4W 0L +347]
Tennis, ATP Lyon
Gilles Simon - Hyeon Chung
Pick: Gilles Simon +4.0 games AH
Odds: 1.82 @ Pinnacle

Really big handicap on Simpon here. Bookies in my opinion are overestimating the fact that Chung is one of the most talented tennis player on the World. As well known words of visdom say 'talent is something You are still not' so we shouldn't place South Korean in the same pack as Zverev or Thiem. Moreover clay never was Hyeon favourite surface and even in current season his balance on it is even with 2 wins and 2 losses. Also this tournament is taking just before Grand Slam at Roland Garros so even if Chung have expectations to it, he shouldn't fatigue too much here. On ther side Simon was always most dangerous on clay. He is very patient and inteligent tennis player. He is using angles very well and taking advantage of rival unforced errors. I think his expierience may give him many easy points against Chung today. Also it's worth to mention that French tennis players always perform very well on those smaller tournaments taking place in their country. That's why I think +4.0 games advantage on Simon is really big as Chung to cover this line in fact needs to win straight sets in very onesided way - which I strongly doubt. In sum I'm with Simon here.
Pick cancelled, tie changed

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:28.
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 09:47   #5
Vossietheref
Freshman

Vossietheref is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #11 (8-3)
malaysia superleague
PKNP-Selangor
Pick 1(AH0) 1,85 @Pinnacle
we have here two teams from malaysian highest soccer division
PKNP FC last five matches: W/D/W/D/W; Selangor last five matches: D/D/L/W/L.
11.05.18 SL Kelantan PKNP 1 : 2
06.05.18 SL Selangor PKNP 1 : 1
02.05.18 SL PKNP Kelantan 2 : 0
27.04.18 SL PKNS FC PKNP 1 : 1
20.04.18 FAC Felda Utd. PKNP 1 : 2

12.05.18 SL Selangor Johor DT 2 : 2
06.05.18 SL Selangor PKNP 1 : 1
02.05.18 SL Johor DT Selangor 2 : 0
28.04.18 SL Selangor Negeri Sembilan 2 : 1
21.04.18 FAC Selangor Kuala Lumpur 1 : 3
(0 : 3)

In an interview published on the league organiser Football Malaysia LLP website, Abu Bakar said that his charges need to mark the Red Giants' Rufino and Amri Yahyah if they were to succeed in the match.

Rufino particularly has been lethal for Selangor, as he currently leads the league top-scoring chart with his eight goals.

***8220;We have to pay more attention to the striker (Rufino) as well as Amri. They work well together and if we can prevent them from playing, it will be positive for us," said the former Perak head coach.

He also wants his men to take advantage of playing on their home ground, the Pulau Pinang State Stadium.

***8220;Most of our points earned this season were at home and I am confident to take on Selangor tonight.

***8220;We cannot afford to waste the chances we get,***8221; said Abu Bakar.

PKNP are currently in seventh place on 14 points, while Selangor are in ninth with eleven points. The two sides just recently met on May 6 with Selangor as the hosts, in a match that ended in a 1-1 draw. In the clash, the first time ever both teams met competitively, Hafiz Ramdan's last-gasp equaliser cancelled out Rufino Segovia's 54th minute goal.

overall this will be a close match i have a good feeling that PKnp wont loose tonight
Mate you did 10 picks so that is quite enough Pick canceleld.

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:29.
Vossietheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 11:44   #6
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

5/7
+376

8th pick

Trencin - Ruzomberok pick Trencin -1AH 1.93 SBObet

This is play off for Europe league place next season. One game only. Semi final.
Trencin is in excellent form. They won 4 games in row, btw they beat Spartak Trnava who is champion this season last round 0-2. Round before Ruzomberok at home 3-1 as well.
So I expect here sure and big win for Trencin.

On the other hand, Ruzomberok is totally out of form these days. Last round lost at home 0-4, round before 3-1 against Trencin away from home. So looking at all of these, I dont have any doubts about this one. Because of rules here -1 AH but in real life -1.5!

We will see...

Good luck !!!
4-2 pick won

ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 12:49   #7
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 7
+115
AC Ajaccio - Toulouse

2(-0.5 AH) @ 2.25
Sbobet

Football, France. AC Ajaccio at home against Toulouse in the playoff first game between the both teams for a place in League One.
Toulouse defending their place in League One, while for AC Ajaccio is the moment to win promotion and team is motivate for the good result here.
Overall Toulouse comes as team with elite squad and AC Ajaccio wasnt the best team in League 2, to be honest dont believe on their team here and guest will takes advantage before the revenge.

Good luck,
AL
0-4 already pick won

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 21:24.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 13:41   #8
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #5
[1 0 3 (-180)]

Football, Belgium Jupiler League 2017/2018
Waregem - Lokeren

Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 2.20
Bookie: SBOBET

This is semi-final match for place in Europa League qualifiers. It is one match rule.
Winner will face Genk in the final.

Waregem have great run of 8 straight victories in a row. They have home ground today and they will attack to win. Waregem in their group played great attacking football, especially at home ground. They finished their group with impressive 9 1 0 record.

Lokeren won their group too, they had 6 3 1 record, but they can not be underestimated when it is one match elimination.

According to the odds for victory, Waregem are hot favorites to advance in the finals, they play at home ground and there is only one game. Waregem also have better form lately, but earlier this season Lokeren won at this same ground with 3:1 result. Both teams should score today, and I think we will see interesting match with at least four goals.

Good luck
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 21:23.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 14:20   #9
alcuni

alcuni is on a distinguished road

Pick no 7 (2-1-3) -133
AC Ajaccio - Toulouse
Pick over 2ah
Odds 1.96
Pinnacle

1st leg of the double for promotion/maintaining in Ligue1 bring face to face AC Ajaccio (3rd in Ligue2) and FC Toulouse (18th in Ligue1).

AC Ajaccio finished 3rd in Ligue2 and won after extra-time and penalties the semi-final versus LeHavre after an incredible evolution of the dispute. First of all the game was postponed from Friday to Sunday due some incidents Ajaccio***8217;s fans created to the LEHavre players and bus. Some torches some broken glasses to the bus and LeHavre players refused to go down from the bus and to play Friday night. So the game was programed again Sunday only after Ajaccio City Hall guarantee the protection of the LeHavre staff. Sunday was a boring game most of the time in first 115 minutes. Is true we saw an amazing goal scored by Gimbert plus some savings by Ajaccio***539;s GK Leca ( 3 savings from 1 to 1 situation). No doubt the player of the game was Leca only for these intervention. After 90 mins followed another 25 boring ones till referee avoided to award a free kick for AC Ajaccio when Coutadeur was clearly faulted near to AC Ajaccio penalty box. And from this moment the show started. Coutader followed the referee and howled to this in AC Ajaccio penalty box. The consequence... penalty for LeHavre and direct red card to the Coutadeur. I was astonished for this decision as the French commentators were. They replayed many time the phase trying to see if something wrong happened in the zone of the ball was played, of course in the Ajaccio penalty box ( a handball, of fault or something similar)..but nothing strange happened.. than that howl.

So the penalty was converted by young Mateta ( 20 yo) who....put his hands to his ear ( as many of players are doing without being penalized). After this gesture a melee was create, players from both teams pushing each others.. Another stupid and strange referee decision***8217;s 3 red cards were shown 2 for LeHavre and 1 for AC Ajaccio (when, if you are asking me, AC Ajaccio***8217;s players should have see 2-3 red cards). Playing 9 to 9 the game seemed to end with a LeHavre win but a good shout in last second of the game brought an unexpected 2nd goal for AC Ajaccio, the game being decided at penalties were Leca saved first shout of the best passer in the Ligue2 Ferhat.

Also at penalties was an awkward situation: coach of AC Ajaccio were sent off during the 120 mins but Pantaloni assisted from the pitch at the execution of penalties. Anyway plenty of events is Corsica with this occasion. So only 2 days rest for AC Ajaccio who can be too less. Plus 3 players are suspended Coutadeur, Selemani and Sainiati plus coach Pantaloni. Also the game will be played without any spectator due to Friday night incidents. So plenty of problems for AC Ajaccio team plus 120 mins played 2 days before.

On the other side I must admit didn***8217;t follow Toulouse at all in Ligue2. But I red their team and saw plenty of players who did a good job in recent years in Ligue 2 as Delort, Sangare, Corentin Jeanm Yaya Sanogo and others perhaps. They finished 1 points behind Lille having 37 points with 38 goals scored and 54 received ( conceded 13 goals from Monaco+PSG). Only 2 wins and 5 draws in competitions too less to maintain. Should not be such a bad team for a Ligue2 opponent and from what highlights I saw and from what I red seems they have a lot to overcome AC Ajaccio in this double. Cahuzac was doubfull but seems to be recovered for this gamse.

Remains to see how AC Ajaccio recovered after the ***8220;semi-final***8221;. Toulouse possess decent quality upfront having good strikers as Gradel, Delort or Sanogo and despite playing in Corsica, but on an empty stadium they can take advantage of host problems and can take an important option for remaining in Ligue1 wining this game in a game with some goals. Back over 2ah here since al-gor took Toulouse. gl
0-4 already pick won

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 21:22.
alcuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 14:42   #10
LiDi
Freshman

LiDi is on a distinguished road

Pick no 2 (1-0-0) +125

Su-Wei Hsieh - Lucie Safarova
Pick Hsieh to win
Odds 1.93
Pinnacle

Hsieh trails 0-4 in mutual matches against Safarova, but the moment is in the Taipei player favour to clinch first mutual victory. The Czech is coming back after long absence, she had medical issues on her wrist so it is hard to believe that Lucie is now at 100 per cent fit and ready for tough matches. In the first round, Safarova won in 3 sets against qualifier Melnikova (304 WTA). Hsieh is better in the rankings now, has good morale and she will probably play her unusual style of tennis, double forehand and double backhand. Hsieh won Kanepi, Sabalenka, Barthel, Putintseva or Mattek on red clay this season, after last year she blasted out Konta from Roland Garros opening round. Do not forget great run from the Asian at the Australian Open, when she defeated top class players such as Radwanska or Muguruza.
2-0 pick won

LiDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 15:20   #11
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 3 (0-0-2) -200
Football
International Clubs, Copa Libertadores
Cerro Porteno - Monagas SC
Pick: Cerro Porteno -1.5 AH
Odd: 1.83
Bet365

Cerro Porteno already qualified for the next round but they also have a chance to win the group if they win today and 1st placed Gremio drops points against Defensor Sporting. At home Cerro Porteno has been strong in the Copa Libertadores with a 7-2-2 record in the last 11 games.
Monagas are on the bottom of the group with a 1-0-4 record so far and have had no chance in the first two away games in the group losing with 3-1 at Defensor Sporting and 4-0 at Gremio.
Monagas already lost 0-2 at home to Cerro Porteno and i also expect an easy win for Cerro Porteno today.
3-2 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 24-05-18 at 16:22.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 15:32   #12
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabelius View Post
Pick #5 [4W 0L +347]
Tennis, ATP Lyon
Gilles Simon - Hyeon Chung
Pick: Gilles Simon +4.0 games AH
Odds: 1.82 @ Pinnacle

Really big handicap on Simpon here. Bookies in my opinion are overestimating the fact that Chung is one of the most talented tennis player on the World. As well known words of visdom say 'talent is something You are still not' so we shouldn't place South Korean in the same pack as Zverev or Thiem. Moreover clay never was Hyeon favourite surface and even in current season his balance on it is even with 2 wins and 2 losses. Also this tournament is taking just before Grand Slam at Roland Garros so even if Chung have expectations to it, he shouldn't fatigue too much here. On ther side Simon was always most dangerous on clay. He is very patient and inteligent tennis player. He is using angles very well and taking advantage of rival unforced errors. I think his expierience may give him many easy points against Chung today. Also it's worth to mention that French tennis players always perform very well on those smaller tournaments taking place in their country. That's why I think +4.0 games advantage on Simon is really big as Chung to cover this line in fact needs to win straight sets in very onesided way - which I strongly doubt. In sum I'm with Simon here.
Game canceled as Chung withdraw from tournament with ankle injury.
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2018/...ch-open/73958/
Simon will play with Joris De Loore
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 15:38   #13
dave_k.o.

dave_k.o. is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4 2W1L +111
GKS Jastrzebie - Siarka Tarnobrzeg
pick over 2.5 goals
odds 1.85 pinnacle

GKS playing for nothing here because they allready are promoted to higher league after last won over Legionovia, I hope they dont enjoy to much after last match and they are able here to play. Siarka also playing for nothing because they have only teoretical chances for 4th spot which gave them chance to promote. In Tarnobrzeg they know about it and they focused on other target, they has a chance take 1st place in some polish football association program which is concentrated for promotion youth players. Winner of this program will receive 250000 euro and this is huge money for Siarka. In last match they sent on pitch 6 youngster and today they propably will make this again. booth team in last 5 matches has always more than 2.5 goals so today i expect similar situation.
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:30.
dave_k.o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 15:40   #14
dave_k.o.

dave_k.o. is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry mistake, i mean over 2.75 goals please correct it
dave_k.o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 16:53   #15
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0W-0V-1L) (-100)

League: Allsvenskan
Match: Norrkoping - Sundsvall
Pick: Over 3,5
Odds: 2.25
Bookmaker: Bet365

Norrkoping defender Jon Gudni Fjoluson will probably miss the game and Blomqvist, M. Bazi, D. M. Nilsson are out. Hosts got themselves at 3rd position with a nice start of this campaign, winning 3 in a row (with 2 goals margin) and will seek for another one as they are favorites to win tonight against Sundsvall. Karlsson***8217;s form is getting better by the day and with Holmberg, who was also 4 goals besides his name, will make headache to any defense, especially Sundsvall's. Also J. Larsson will be back for this game to add even more firepower to their good attack. Guests have now lost two of their last three matches after starting the campaign with a five-game unbeaten run. They have also very good attack with Gall and Hallenius who have both 5 goals already. I believe they can't hold Norrkoping to null this time but have firepower to challenge them. So i believe in that approach for guests as they can get something out of this game with going for a goal not defending. 2-2 for me tonight. J. J. C. Sagra is suspended for Sundsvall.
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:30.
hashishmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 17:53   #16
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

POD #7
So far 3/0/3
+35

Belgium Playoffs:
20:30 Zulte Waregem v Lokeren, take Lokeren (+1,25) AH @1,98 Pinnacle

Well these odds are simply not right. Bookmakers are influenced by Waregem`s streak in Playoffs (9-1-0) but on the other side, Lokeren were not much worse. They have won their group with very respectful record, too (6-3-1) and of course in the main part of the season, Lokeren won the away game (3-1) and lost home tie (2-0) against the same oponent.
Now, this is one leg semifinals of Europa League qualifications, both teams will be very motivated and you also need to understand that they this is not going to be an easy match for any of them: Waregem had really easy games against Lierse, BEveren and some other teams but this time they face a lot tougher prospect.
Both teams will be able to field well prepared teams, I expect a tight match, perhaps 1-1 after regular time!
GL

1-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 21:25.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 18:23   #17
Vossietheref
Freshman

new pick for today as todays pick was cancelled in malaysia due to floodlight failure
Postponed PKNP-Selangor no rescedule as it can take a month to fix it and no reschudle for tomorrow afternoon due to ramadan
Pick #11 (8-3)
Romania relegation group
Dinamo bucuresti - voluntari
Pick 1(same as AH0,5) Pinnacle @2,13

odds for dinamo were increasing today as its certain that dinamo wont relegate
see standings
1. Din. Bucuresti 11 9 0 2 24:9 47

2. FC Botosani 11 3 4 4 9:9 33

3. Sepsi 11 6 4 1 20:12 32

4. Concordia 12 4 3 5 11:14 29

5. Gaz Metan Medias 11 5 3 3 14:12 26

6. Voluntari 11 3 2 6 12:16 25

7. Poli Timisoara 11 2 3 6 8:13 23

8. FC Juventus Bucuresti 12 3 1 8 7:20 16

i think dinamo will win anyway although they are safe and voluntari must fight for their survival
19.05.18 L1 Concordia Din. Bucuresti 0 : 4
15.05.18 L1 FC Juventus Bucuresti Din. Bucuresti 0 : 2
12.05.18 L1 Din. Bucuresti FC Botosani 2 : 0
06.05.18 L1 Gaz Metan Medias Din. Bucuresti 2 : 3
30.04.18 L1 Sepsi Din. Bucuresti 2 : 0

20.05.18 L1 Voluntari FC Botosani 1 : 1
17.05.18 L1 Gaz Metan Medias Voluntari 1 : 0
12.05.18 L1 Voluntari Sepsi 1 : 2
04.05.18 L1 Poli Timisoara Voluntari 2 : 3
27.04.18 L1 Voluntari FC Juventus Bucuresti 0 : 1

i think quality and form of the dinamo squad is too strong for voluntari and i predict a homewin
good luck!!!
As said, game over for you

Last edited by Macot; 23-05-18 at 19:31.
Old 23-05-18, 19:09   #18
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 3-0-1 +202
Breidablik vs Vikingur Reykjavik
Pick: Over 2.75 goals Odds: 1.94 @ Pinnacle

I think this match will have over 2.75 goals. Breidablik is ranked at the 1st place after four matches played with three wins and a draw collecting 10 points. They were stopped in a 1-1 draw by KR Reykjavik in their last match so now they will seek to get back on winning way especially since they play at home. Breidablik has the best attack in the league so far with 9 goals scored averaging almost two goals per game. Even now i expect them to score at least two goals and why not since the first half we could see early goals. Vikingur Reykjavik on the other hand is ranked at the 8th place with five points having collected a win two draws and a loss so far. They have scored four goals so far so i fancy them to contribute too with at least one goal today. Checking their previous h2h record we see that they had over 2.75 goals in four of their last five encounters.
0-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 24-05-18 at 16:22.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-18, 19:37   #19
Vossietheref
Freshman

As said, game over for you [/QUOTE]

sorry didnt know i see now though i read rules and i see now max of 10 picks (one thing is good though so means last faulty pick i had is not included and finish on 8-2 :-) well this was probably good pick 1-0 at HT