This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Icehockey

Icehockey Predictions and analysis for icehockey games. NHL, European hockey, internationals, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-11-17, 18:11   #1
Underdogchance

Underdogchance is on a distinguished road
Default NHL - Saturday 4/11/2017

My projected NHL Lines and picks for all games:

Ottawa Senators vs Vegas Golden Knights

Vegas Golden Knights started this season really well, but they also played most of the games at home, where they went 6-1. After 7 game home stand they started a road trip on the east when they will face 6 teams. They are in the middle of this trip right now and they already lost first three games. After very good start to the season, things will settle down here on this road trip.

I like how Vegas played at home, their energy, their team play, but in reality they donít have potential to be at the top of this league this season. After all this is a new team, formed in 2017 and right now, they have couple of problems with injuries. First three goalies are injured and I think they will have hard time on this road trip.

Ottawa on the other side beat Detroit by 3-1 in the last game, after two straight losses, where they allowed 13 goals. But in the last game they bounced back and played much better, especially in defence.

Ottawa is a better team and they will start with their best goalie Anderson, Turris is also back and after this game they are going on the road trip. Despite very good start by Vegas at the tart of the season, I still rank Ottawa higher and especially now, when Vegas is without their best goalies, I think Ottawa must take this advantage and close this home stand with a win before they go on the road trip.

Play Ottawa -1 @2.15
Underdogchance is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!