This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
North/Central/South America

North/Central/South America
Copa Libertadores, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, US, Mexico, etc.
Bet on South American leagues at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-03-18, 23:56   #1
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road
Default Copa Libertadores - 13/3

It's been a tough start to the Copa group stage for me but I'm sure it will start to even out soon with the 1st match week out of the way and most teams having played a game - weird format this year.

Vasco da Gama v Univ de Chile

Standout game this.. Vasco have a big advantage having played in the 2nd and 3rd playoff rounds against UdC's countrymen U. Concepcion and Bolivian team Wilstermann; with both home games for Vasco comfortable wins. UdC are a better team than Concepcion and have started the new season in good form, however teams from Chile don't travel that well in the Copa, especially when they come up against opposition from stronger nations like Brazil. With Vasco's home advantage and conditioning to the tournament already from the 2 playoff rounds I consider them strong favourites to win at home.

Vasco to win @ 2.13
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-03-18, 23:59   #2
latortuga

Cerro look a good chance of winning also but at 1.69 I think I'll pass on that
Old 14-03-18, 20:17   #3
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

Emelec (0) 1.8 11u
Electricos with upper hand vs most popular bra team ... yet fla is not looking godolately and imo carioca sides cant be trusted away at libertadores .... tehy allowed not at best shape river two comebacks rather easily ..face here ecuatorians very stablished side with huge libertadores experience and great record .. same coach for 2 plus years and improved squad and started with great confidence ... bookies put this odds based on name and country basically ..asides host full squad ..guest miss 3 imp units like best defender rever ... and two imp ones from last season vizeu and colombian

Estudiantes (-2 ) 2.2 10.6u
fget bout it ..peruvians cant be trusted at conm competitions even wehre they are strong like cristal keep failing ...here locasl we know theyll aply lots of pressure pincha being one of strongest argies sides ... with full squad ...

Corinthians (-2) 2.15 11u
larawho??!
great spirits from venezuelans but even their strongest sides are kaotic and fail in both areas ... timao strongest bra side ..at their new arena after failing first road .. hard to see anything but trash even if at soem point theyll pass it around dumbfully playing cool theyll be 3 up by then hopefully ... host miss jadson but have huge qality on ranks ..

at nacional (-2) 2.6 11u
Colombians way stronger than ecuador specially aside from 2-3 ec top guns ... delfin had their best season ever yet squad got dismantled with 3-4 defenders wich were key in their tactical tight style left ... so this season it aint working not even at local level imagine at libertadores knowing ecuatorians sides are poor travellers at this realm ... locals very strong and serious cafetero side .. might have too much ...
Old 14-03-18, 20:50   #4
litost

CONCACAF

Tauro +1 1.7 10u / (0) 4 7u / over 2.25 1.8 10u

locals vs aguila in a tie allready decided ..but locals play for pride and claim to go for it ... guest rest wome imp units ..they did trash saprissa way stronger than canaleros yet that was first leg .. aguilas claim they want to keep defeatless record ... i think a sc draw like 2-2 very likely ..host proven vs dallas and at azteca that have quality upfront ..play at their home place rommel art turf ...

Guadalajara Chivas -1 @ 2.1 10u / 1/1 2.5 7u / over 2 1.6 9u / over (3) 3.2 6u
ok rebaņo sagrado not really at their best struggling at local and almeida on the spot about to be fired but after two mx sides got kick out by MLS yesterday i think locals most popular football side there will go all out from start and sounders looked at first leg having real problems at back we know they are strong at their art turf but away suffer ...today greens will miss infleuntial lodeiro .. and as sad abobve at back have soem dubious guys like this torres ..host miss imp units as well like best striker pulido ..or sanchez but have lots of quality youngsters like pizarro ready ...

i think chivas will save pride from mex and make it 2 vs 2 in semis in agame with goals ... like all previous ties at this comp
Old 14-03-18, 23:58   #5
madugu_gorge
Freshman

madugu_gorge is on a distinguished road

The odds are raised significantly on Atletico Nacional home win in the past hour. Any idea why is this happening?
I need home win for some decent money
madugu_gorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 11:24   #6
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Easy win for Atletico.

Again the old rule was confirmed- never bet on Brazilian teams in this competition, at least until their real league starts in May. Corinthians were awful, they should have never won that game.

Relatively easy win for Argies Estudiantes, even if half time score was 0:0.

But just avoid Brazilians. It is the same sh*t every season. These clowns begin to play some football after June.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 12:13   #7
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
Easy win for Atletico.

Again the old rule was confirmed- never bet on Brazilian teams in this competition, at least until their real league starts in May. Corinthians were awful, they should have never won that game.

Relatively easy win for Argies Estudiantes, even if half time score was 0:0.

But just avoid Brazilians. It is the same sh*t every season. These clowns begin to play some football after June.
Good advice..I thought their state league games would count for something but not so much.

To be fair, Palmeiras got a good win away to tough Colombian Junior team.
Old 15-03-18, 17:59   #8
litost

indeed watching them last night i felt ..why on earth i keep trusting this guys ...

they were jogo bonito in 70īs and 80īs ...

became a big black hole at mid 90īs from wich they can not really scape....

and corinthians supoused to be best ...

but looks like freking robots .no urgency and intensity in their game...

we must feel lucky they scored 2 tough 3 were close vs venezuelans with dodgy fitness level last 30 ...

and new real madrid ace ..spoiled night with his 2 at emelec