This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-03-18, 07:25   #1
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 14/03/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR MARCH*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD March 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usually:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-03-18, 07:31   #2
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 7

+288

CD Cova da Piedade - Nacional

Pick : 2 (-0.25 AH)
Odds : 2.02
Pinnacle

CD Cova da Piedade meet at home Nacional in game from Portugal Segunda.
CD Cova da Piedade is 9 - 6 - 13 season records overall, while Nacional is 12 - 10 - 5 records overall.
Looking great at the latest rounds we can back again Nacional as winner.
CD Cova da Piedade also helps for this choice loooking on their last rounds too - winless in the last 5 games and 3 of five loss.
Nacional won the last 3 - 2:1, 2:1 and 6:0.
Lets play Nacional to win again...
1-1 Pick 1/2 lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:37.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 09:33   #3
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

3/5
+143

Consadole Sapporo - Jubilo Iwata pick over 2.5 Bet365 2.25

This game should be with some goals IMO.

This is league Cup match, Japan.

These two at the beginning of season not look good at all.
Come in this one from different positions and in different form.
Home side come in this one after loosing last round in J- League against Simicu 3-1 although they score first. Iwata won at home against Tokyo 2-0. So this game can be high scoring one as both teams will try to win. This season it look like defense is nightmare for both, while attack is better part of teams.

H2H Last season Sapporo won at home 2-1 while Iwata - Sapporo finished 2-2. So both games finished with over 2.5 goals. I hope today will the same case.

over 2.5 goals!

Good luck !!!
0-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:38.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 10:43   #4
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 6

+100

Real Madrid U19 - Chelsea U19

1(-0.25 AH) @ 2.09
Sbobet

Football game from UEFA Youth League - Real Madrid U19 at home play with Chelsea U19. The potential and squad on Real Madrid U19 is better than Chelsea U19, but the phase is 1/4 final so all is a possible with sure. Chelsea U19 is a team with elimination on 1/8 finals team on Feyenoord U19 but was at home, while Real Madrid U19 solid team with 3:2 win over Bayern Munich U19 away from home. Odds are good and with sure i like to test Real Madrid U19 to win here. Real Madrid U19 was 2nd at the grp stage, while Chelse U19 won the first place in Grp C. Home win is my prediction. Good luck!!!
2-4 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:38.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 11:04   #5
Parmalat

Parmalat is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Record 0-0-0
Profit +0
Sport: Tennis
Tournament: Irving Challenger
Event: Sergiy Stakhovsky ***8211; Steve Johnson
Market: Under/Over
Pick: Over 22.5 games
Odds: 2.00
Bookie: Bet365
Start time: Not before 21:00 CET

This Challenger is one of the biggest during the years as his purpose is to gather the highest ranked players which were eliminated from Indian Wells***8217;s early stages. He give massive 125 points for the winner which is huge for Challenger events. Stakhovsky is a veteran who plays often serve and volley and he rarely involved in long rallies. His game style is hard to handle when his first serve go well in. In the direct encounters the result is 1-1 but this will be their first match on hard courts. Johnson reached the semifinals in Delray beach but was far from impressive. he likes teh hard courts outdoors most. His season so far is modest and he simply does not trust to his shots. The Ukrainian form is also questionable but he is the outsider and the lower ranked player. Both players are former finalists here and I expect tight match, so my call is over 22.5 games.
7-5, 4-6, 6-7 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:39.
Parmalat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 12:20   #6
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

Pick#2 (-100)

Finland icehockey
Mestis Play-offs
KeuPa-Leki
Pick:Keupa(-2)
Odds:2.21
Bookie:Pinnacle

Hometeam KeuPa is regularseason winner with 97pts./goals:182-132.Awayteam Leki was in 8th position after regularseason with 71pts./goals:146-149.

KeuPa lead this quarterfinal serie with wins 2-0(7-1&2-3OT.)

KeuPa have been strongest hometeam this season in Mestis with 57pts/goals:110-58 and they started this play-offs serie with strong 7-1 win over Leki and i expected clear homewin here again.
2-0 pick void!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:40.
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 14:00   #7
tosheto
Freshman

tosheto is on a distinguished road

Pick 9 (2-0-6) -382
Cova da Piedade - Nacional
Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.08
Bookmaker: SBOBET

Game from Portugal Segunda Liga. Cova da Piedade are fighting against relegation. They are 2 points aboive the relegation places but their current form is not good - 3 losses and 2 draws.
With a win Nacional can collect 49 points, the same number as the leaders from Santa Clara. Together with Academica, Nacional have the best attack in the league - 51 goals scored in 27 games. They have average of 3.2 goals in their matches and have 4 overs in last 5 rounds.
Hosts are with average of 2.2 goals in their games and have 3 overs in last 5 rounds.
Last year both teams met 2 times and both games finished with 3 or more goals. BTS is also a very good option here, lets hope this time game will not finish 1:1 GL!
1-1 Pick lost!

tosheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 14:11   #8
Pisac
Freshman

Pisac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 4 (2 - 0 - 1) + 134
Brynas vs Lulea
Pick: 2 (+ 0.5AH in Regular time)
Odds: 1.77
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

This is the 2nd leg in Sweden: SHL - Play offs. Hosts picked up victory in the first game. I was not sure. I expected a completely different result. But Brynas was better. In fact, they had more luck. Ikonen scored a goal in 19 minutes in the 3rd period. Nevertheless, they now want to pick up another victory on their ice.
It should be noted, they were poorly ranked in the regular season. Nevertheless, they are a very tough team. They will try to impose their style at all costs. They are a very compact team. True, they have a pretty vulnerable defense. Anyway, they were at the first match without Aaron Palushai. It is not certain whether he will take part in this match. In any case, Clark, Gunderson, Ikonen and others will try to repeat the same scenario.
They say, they have 4 wins and 1 defeat in the last five H2H matches. At home, they are not a convincing team. They had only 11 victories in the regular season. Nevertheless, they will be very motivated for this match.
On the other hand, visitors could go overtime. However, they were unsafe at the end of the match. They paid an expensive price. They now want to make a positive result. It will not be an easy job. Nevertheless, they have a very strong defense. They will wait for their opportunity. They are also a very tough team. On the other hand, they have excellent skaters such as Larsson, Olausson, Kovacs, Harju etc.
No doubt this will be a very important match for both sides. It is very difficult to predict the final result. If hosts pick up a win this will be a big blow for visitors. Hosts have a great advantage and they will probably again celebrate in this game. However, I expect another hard match.
All in all, I will try on the visitors in Regular time.

GL!
1-2 Pick won!

Pisac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 17:54   #9
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6

+62

Bradford - Wigan

2(-0.75 AH) @ 2.08
Pinnacle

England, Football. This is a match from League One on England and the favorites for the winner here is team on Wigan. The guests are awake in the last matches and the team is with one win and two draws in the last 3, while the team on the road is a team with opponent in poor period now and the last matches the team on Bradford is with 3 loses and 2 draws. The team on Bradford also have some problems before this clash and makes me more confident to pick Wigan as winner. Wigan have a big ambition here to win since 1:2 home defeat early for the season.

Good luck,
AL
0-1 Pick 1/2 won!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:41.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 18:22   #10
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

8th [4-1-2] +206
Europe, Soccer
Barcelona-Chelsea

Pick: Barcelona -1.25 AH
Odds: 2.20
Bookie: Pinnacle

This is 'the game' for Barcelona and most importantly, they're playing it at home in front of home crowd at Nou Camp. Chelsea were struggling for the better part of the season and this calendar year. Players are not really happy with the way that their manager Antonio Conte played in some of big games in Premier league. Like in that game against Manchester City where Chelsea were just defending. Then in game against Crystal Palace players of Chelsea missed so many chances for scoring more goals. Giroud was the main man who missed two clear goals, but he was unlucky. Then Palace scored a late goal for 2:1 and things got more serious and more hard, only 2:1 win in the end for Chelsea at home. Barcelona are favuorites to win the champions league and they have Lionel Messi, Suarez, Coutinho and many more. At their home pitch they should really dominate Chelsea and move on to the next opponent in this competiton. Chelsea are not in good form and their players are not satisfied with their manager. They had a great chance to win with a clean sheet at home but that failed when Messi scored and now their chances are so small, this might affect their players even more. My call is 2:0 win for Barcelona, good luck all.
3-0 Pick won!

thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 19:42   #11
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

#8 4/1/2 +158
Champions League
Barcelona - Chelsea
Pick: over 3.0
Odds: 2.13
Bookmaker: SBOBET

Again this over is free so I'm going to take it for pod.
Most people believe that Cheslea will just defend and let Barcelona play but I disagree.
Conte suffered heavy insults after some of his cowardly performances and tactics against some teams, I don't think Chelsea have any chance
to go through with those tactics. This is why I see Chelsea surprising everyone and playing for away goals. After Sevilla last night it's possible, anyone can beat anyone whena way goals are here.
Barcelona are without Coutinho becuase he played for Liverpool in champions league, but it's not like they need him and he's still fairly new.
I will go for goals becuase Chelsea must score, they can't defend at this stadium, they will get destroyed if they do so and Conte will suffer more insults.

3:1 win for Barcelona, GL!
3-0 pick void!

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 00:46   #12
Prusina

Prusina is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0-0-1) (-100)

League: ATP
Match: Marcos Baghdatis - Milos Raonic
Pick: over 22,5
Odds: 1,85
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Well , for the first pick in a while I am going with a very logical bet on Baghdatis - Raonic match.
I see a lot of people thinking of Baghdatis ML , but for me with odds under 3 there is no value in such a bet. Sure , Raonic is just returning from his injury , there is a fitness wory , but still he is a quality player and definitely has something to offer and should be a favourite here.
But looking at both players I can't see a lot of breaks here. Yes Baghdatis against Sela yesterday had many breaks , but with this kind of opponent I don't expect such a fashion.
In head to head meetings beetwen these two we have seen 3 matches in deciding sets and only one straight sets win (Raonic 7-6 6-3). Even in that win the over almost passed as there were 22 games. My expectations are that we will see an interesting match here and 3 sets wouldn't surprise me at all. But even if two sets this bet could easily be won.
This is my pick of the night. I was considering Lopez-Querrey over , but the odds are just too small , here there is some value and I am happy to take the over.
Pick cancelled, Baghdatis retired.

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:42.
Prusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 02:27   #13
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 6 ( 4,5-0,5-0...+444)
NBA-Regular Season
GS Warriors-LA Lakers

Pick: over 222,5
Odds: 1.85
Bookie: Pinnacle

Odds dropped a bit for this after opening line was at 225 or about. Of course missing Klay Thompson influenced that and it looks like Warriors will be depleted as they will miss also Curry and West. They will prolly have Iguodala back which can bring a spark from bench. So scoring could be problematic for home team as it was in their last two trips lost at Portland and Phila. They will also miss Green their best defender so defense also might come as an issue adding to the rotation being affected by injuries. Im expecting a somehow improved performance offensivelly especially from the guys that can shoot the ball like Young or Livingstone as they need to step up and its kind of Nba effect to see secondary players stepping up when team is having stars out. I can definitelly see Warriors getting over 110 even in this tough circumstances.
Lakers played last night in LA against Denver and might be tired which should affect both defense and offense. But they are group of young talented lads who love to go up and down the floor. They are in amazing run of form, everybody playing good ball, even Isaiah getting back to his Celtics form so tjey can definitelly be around 110 mark so im really expecting a fast and offrnsive game with good shooting and cheap points from weak defenses.
117-106 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 16-03-18 at 17:42.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote